Page 3 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

MagicToenail
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Aug 2013, 4:29 pm

only grudgingly have a facebook account to keep track of Big Chief Studios-who make premium Doctor Who action figures. I don't ask for friends or post on it. It is useful for catching up on websites and linkies on my "likes" but nothing else for me.
I'm so sorry you're bummed out by Facebook. Maybe you just have too high an expectation of it like this guy. Image

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2013, 6:16 pm

^ Hehe, I like that!

The situation has improved for me. I'm keeping myself fairly busy at the moment anyway so I don't spend too much time on there. I really value everyones' input into this thread though, thank you.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2013, 12:04 am

Don't have face space,will never have face space.There is some one with Misslizard as a name on there,but it's not me.I've heard to many horror stories about it.

mountainhermit
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Aug 2013, 1:05 am

People ignore me on there. I'm sick of it. Supposedly my "friends" are a bunch of liars.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2013, 2:25 am

smudge wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:
OP, you can friend me on there if you want. I'm on a good bit and I'll talk to you. I don't chat every time I'm on there though. I have several folks from here on there. If you want to, PM me and I'll give you my FB.

Hey, that is very kind of you. I would accept your offer, however, I don't like the idea of people on here knowing my name. Feel free to send me a PM on here every now and again though. It takes me forever to reply, but I do eventually. Same to Vectorspace. :) Please don't take it personally if I don't reply for weeks though.

Well, my FB has a few people from here on it, but it's in our real names so nobody really knows who is who from WP on there. Mine has nothing about WP on it at all, although I did have one I made in the OOM name for friending folks from here. I didn't use it much and just talk to the actual friends from here on my regular FB. I don't know of anybody on my FB who would even know who you are from here, let alone stalk you or something and I sure don't have the time or energy to stalk anybody, so it's perfectly safe there if you want to. In fact I have about four people on mine from here who hate each others guts with a passion and they have no idea the other is on there or who they actually are, so it's cool. In fact they probably don't even see each other's comments because they don't comment in the same threads. So, if you want to be FB friends, PM me and I'll send you my name there. Also, you can set your privacy settings so only your FB friends can see your comments, nobody else can.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com