(TW) Just a question (TW)

Page 3 of 15 [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next

HighVamp913
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Nov 2020, 6:13 pm

Days without the meds in my system end with me barely conscious and a new mark. :( I'm gonna attempt the sleeping aid again. Sleeping is better than being left with my thoughts.

~I'm folding the dishes~
~Overthinker~

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2020, 6:24 pm

HighVamp913 wrote:
Days without the meds in my system end with me barely conscious and a new mark. :( I'm gonna attempt the sleeping aid again. Sleeping is better than being left with my thoughts.

Based on my experience with sedatives, they are mild, unless the doctor has deliberately prescribed something stronger.
That may be why you woke up early.
Usually, they tell you how many you can take, each day, on the label.

HighVamp913
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Nov 2020, 6:28 pm

It says "take 1 10mg tablet a day at bedtime" :hic: That didnt work so I took another one. That one came up and am not sure if my body absorbed it. So another?

~I'm folding the dishes~
~Overthinker~

HighVamp913
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Nov 2020, 6:34 pm

I honestly don't know what to do except give my body what it missed. I'm sorry.

~I'm folding the dishes~
~Overthinker~

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2020, 6:38 pm

HighVamp913 wrote:
It says "take 1 10mg tablet a day at bedtime" :hic: That didnt work so I took another one. That one came up and am not sure if my body absorbed it. So another?

If it came up whole, if it was me, I'd try again.

There is always some leeway, in case some people forget that have already taken something and do it again.
It has happened to me. EEP!

I wouldn't do 3 a day, though.
I'm rooly smart, after all. :mrgreen:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2020, 6:41 pm

I was just thinking.
(I do that a lot. :mrgreen: )
Perhaps you threw it up because you didn't have something in your stomach?
Often they suggest meds should be taken after food. :scratch:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2020, 6:47 pm

I might have asked you this before:

But what really gives you delight, High Vamp? I'm thinking you're into Gothic novels.....

HighVamp913
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Nov 2020, 6:51 pm

That's what I thought. Ima research before I do it. If I dont respond "it worked and I'm sleeping" or "I... (positive mindset :D ) It didn't and... (positive mindset) I'm passed out" :) Positive mindset accomplished. Sorta

~I'm folding the dishes~
~Overthinker~

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2020, 7:03 pm

HighVamp913 wrote:
That's what I thought. Ima research before I do it. If I dont respond "it worked and I'm sleeping" or "I... (positive mindset :D ) It didn't and... (positive mindset) I'm passed out" :) Positive mindset accomplished. Sorta

Well, you have a lot of friends here, online.
I do your night-shift.
There are many others who are on your day-shift. :mrgreen:
We will look after you ;)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2020, 7:05 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I might have asked you this before:

But what really gives you delight, High Vamp? I'm thinking you're into Gothic novels.....

I hope so.
I am still into the Goth stuff bigtime.
We can share stuff like artwork, with HighVamp.

Isn't "HighVamp" a goth give-away? :mrgreen:

HighVamp913
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Nov 2020, 7:13 pm

Um.. I don't think most stuff is allowed on this website. But yeah gothic things do be interesting. I don't like novels. But movies and gore. Something about blood is just fascinating. The way it flows. The color of it. The metallic.... (not finishing this sentence ...pretty sure I'm not allowed to say that.) No I don't have a blood kink. I just sorta get lost in it, sorta hyper-focused (remember that convo Pepe). Every time I get my blood drawn I can't but help watch it flow out. I always welcome the sight and feel of it. To be honest I do think it is weird how fascinated and lost I get into it. It is just so... IMMACULATE... I shoulda have known the affect seeing blood would have on me. I remember everytime in elementary the teachers would ask what our favorite colors red. I would always say "BLOOD RED". I thought it was normal until I saw the very same expression on their faces like "WTF". XD Atleast I know its not "normal" (hate this word). So overal I like gothish things but like to wear colors and whatnot :)
P.S. Is it weird to be fascinated by it?
Well anyways I haven't read much gothic books, unless you count James Patterson's books gothic. I read about the holocaust. A book that goes into detail of their experiences in camps :'( . It is sad but also interesting. Sorry I ended up rambling. :(

Lmao you are right my name is a dead give away. I would love some book suggestions to keep me distracted. I thought it was a cool username, but it did have some meaning. I like to get .... And I am fascinated by blood just like vampires.

I have been watching alot of vampire and gore shows. My mom doesn't like it. She says "you are inviting the devil into our house" XD

~I'm folding the dishes~
~Overthinker~

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2020, 7:14 pm

I'm so old----that there were "Goths" in my high school who were not recognized as such.

The difference between those "Goths" and today's "Goths" is that the Goths of the 1970s weren't called "Goths" yet. Otherwise, there is great similarity between "Goths" of different generations.

HighVamp913
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Nov 2020, 7:20 pm

If you post art and videos i will wait until morning to view them, because of the device I'm on has it's limits. But nearly indestructible. If you copy and paste gothic poems I will read and reflect on them. :)

Pepe,Are you sure? I am my worst at night with the fact I can just get up an do what I want. With no one to physically stop me. During the morning I am more reserved because parents are usually home. I am getting better at not showing my emotions by body language.

~I'm folding the dishes~
~Overthinker~

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2020, 7:23 pm

If you're into 19th century literature, [i]Wuthering Heights[i] just might be your cup of tea.

There's excellent writing---and there's a considerable amount of "Gothic" elements, too.

HighVamp913
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Nov 2020, 7:59 pm

Ooo, I am searching that up right now let me see.

~I'm folding the dishes~
~Overthinker~

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2020, 8:19 pm

HighVamp913 wrote:
Um.. I don't think most stuff is allowed on this website. But yeah gothic things do be interesting. I don't like novels. But movies and gore. Something about blood is just fascinating. The way it flows. The color of it. The metallic.... (not finishing this sentence ...pretty sure I'm not allowed to say that.)

You mean blood has a metallic taste because it is made of iron?
No, you shouldn't say that. :mrgreen:

HighVamp913 wrote:
No I don't have a blood kink. I just sorta get lost in it, sorta hyper-focused (remember that convo Pepe).

Yepperooie.
It is good when you are sudying, but not so good when you have dark thoughts.

HighVamp913 wrote:
Every time I get my blood drawn I can't but help watch it flow out. I always welcome the sight and feel of it. To be honest I do think it is weird how fascinated and lost I get into it. It is just so... IMMACULATE... I shoulda have known the affect seeing blood would have on me. I remember everytime in elementary the teachers would ask what our favorite colors red. I would always say "BLOOD RED".

Very Goth-appropriate.
The dark lords and mistresses would be proud. :twisted:

HighVamp913 wrote:
I thought it was normal until I saw the very same expression on their faces like "WTF". XD Atleast I know its not "normal" (hate this word). So overal I like gothish things but like to wear colors and whatnot :)
P.S. Is it weird to be fascinated by it?

I mixed with Goths when I was in my 20's. What you are saying isn't weird...for Goths. :mrgreen:

HighVamp913 wrote:
Well anyways I haven't read much gothic books, unless you count James Patterson's books gothic. I read about the holocaust. A book that goes into detail of their experiences in camps :'( . It is sad but also interesting. Sorry I ended up rambling. :(

Lmao you are right my name is a dead give away.

Yup. ;)

HighVamp913 wrote:
I would love some book suggestions to keep me distracted. I thought it was a cool username, but it did have some meaning. I like to get .... And I am fascinated by blood just like vampires.

I will wear a huge cross, garlic and make sure it in the daytime if we ever meet. :mrgreen:

HighVamp913 wrote:
I have been watching alot of vampire and gore shows. My mom doesn't like it. She says "you are inviting the devil into our house" XD

Mephistopheles isn't *THAT* bad.
He is mostly misunderstood. :mrgreen:

You must have watched "Underworld", right?
Great series of movies. 8)
https://underworld.fandom.com/wiki/Selene

Last edited by Pepe on 16 Nov 2020, 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.