Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 202 of 312 [ 4980 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205 ... 312  Next

Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2014, 9:38 am

Dear ?,

Not a question mark, but I don't wish to enclose the details of their name.

Anyway, I wish you could let bygones be bygones, and not hold a grudge like a chokehold.

I don't wish for respect, friendship, or any kind of mutual agreement. Just please make it less obvious, that regardless of what I say and do is completely shunted by you because of "the past".

Not having to tread on eggshells around you will be of a greater benefit for the both of us.

Signed,
Alternative.

TornadoEvil
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2014, 1:05 pm

Dear,

I am not sure what you can say that will make me feel better. I wish there was an answer, but life sucks sometimes. I'm sorry. I just don't know how to make the situation better.

Sincerely,
Tigger

TornadoEvil
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2014, 9:05 am

Was just really upset, and I mean really f*****g upset over how you talked about me on WrongPlanet. I guess you've learned, but have you said you're sorry or anything? Have you made up for it in the slightest? I might not be improving the situation right now, in a really bad way, but this site does have moderators. I always want some feedback, I am not that crazy, in some ways I just feel like my concerns are ignored. I am kinda bullish sometimes though. I need to learn to let some things go. I really am sorry. I love you, just unconditionally. That's the easy part, the hard part is dealing with how much it hurts me.

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2014, 1:17 am

Last edited by AspergianMutantt on 06 Apr 2014, 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2014, 9:31 pm

Just a belated vent. I hate unsurety, and being called stupid really hurt.

TornadoEvil
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2014, 6:19 pm

I'm sorry, I've been bitter. I will stop now.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2014, 9:54 pm

:?

Last edited by MjrMajorMajor on 11 Apr 2014, 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2014, 11:34 pm

Woman, You badly need a man that will take care of you. you became homeless and lost everything, finely got on your feet and your about ready to lose it all again and become homeless once again. you have a boyfriend that does not want to even try and take care of you nor live with you. all your farm animals will have to be given away or sold, that school you got your daughter into she will have to give up without someone to take her back and forth, and so much more, you try you really do, just you have no amount of common sense, esp when it comes to money. your disability funds do you no good if you can never manage your funds right... oh you make me want to cry sometimes, it hurts me seeing you put your self through all this...well, anyways, your not my problem you made sure of that. but sometimes I really do wish I could be there for you, but it would do me nor you any good to be there for you unless it became a full time job. about the best I could do for you is after you fall, is help afford you a storage place for your belongings so that you wont lose everything all over again. esp since I bought much of your furniture for you in hopes you were going to get your life back together, besides, our child needed a bed and dresser for when he was at your home, and you needed those things too. sometimes I am so sad for you I get angry at you for letting your self get into such predicaments.

I honestly do not know why I do care, you would never do any of those things for me, in fact you tried to take our child from me. the next time you become homeless I am tempted to move with our child far away. custody agreement states I can not move farther then 1 hours drive from your home. but if you have no home then....... Oh why do I even try and think that way, you were homeless before and all I done was try and help you, and said it was because your children needed you, that it was for them. in my past life (before our child or you and I) I have fallen before, and no one helped me. in fact when you gave me the boot for that man you dumped me for I lost everything then too and had to start from scratch all over again from living in my car, with our 19 month old child whom at the time you also abandoned with me. perhaps you will never learn to stand on your own two feet unless no one helps you in order to force you to try harder. naw, when worse comes to worse you find men to support you, the luxuries of being female.

NinsMom
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Apr 2014, 5:29 pm

I finely got the courage to apologize for not knowing that someone was Aspie & not understanding why things happened the way they did. I still don't fully understand.
I still feel that it was just more local B.S., & I was as usual found to be a terrible person. Sometimes I am, but not for any of the reasons that get put out on the jungle telegraph. I feel so bad about myself, after years of being hauled over the coals for no good reason, that I could not even fathom that anybody could actually like me, for myself & not for what they could get out of or from me.
I'm angry that you felt that I could not be trusted with your information. Did I look like the enemy? (I probably do now.) :oops:
Without communication, there is no trust. Without trust there is nothing. I get a whole lot of Nothing every day of my life. I don't want anymore.
Anyway, if you missed it on another thread..."I'm Sorry! I didn't Know! I'm sorry that you didn't trust me enough to tell me. It would not have mattered to me one tiny bit."

Friends have told me that they think you are just a good looking guy who is used to calling the shots with women. Maybe so, but I think you need to either lighten up or start looking at dumber women.

TunkanTasunka
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2014, 5:44 am

dearest one,
the words won't always rhyme.
the lines won't always follow form.
the love i gave you will always be truth.
the flowers will always be there in my heart.
.. me

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2014, 7:35 pm

Lieber Freund,

A constant defensive stance is tiring.
Time to let it go.
Just have to drive myself bone weary to get there sometimes.

Die Stille

salamandaqwerty
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2014, 7:18 am

Dearest friends

What is sorrow for? It is a storehouse
Where we store wheat, barleey, corn and tears.
We step to the door on a round stone,
And the storehouse feeds all the birds of sorrow.
And I say to myself: Will you have
Sorrow at last? Go on, be cheerful in autumn,
Be stoic, yes, be tranquil, calm;
Or in the valley of sorrows spread your wings.

Amity
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2014, 11:23 am

To ....
My patience is spent too. I'm not meeting your expectations yet because your timeframe is unrealistic. I am doing my best and yes progress is slower than you would like, I don't have a magic wand and i can't make it happen overnight.
For my sanity, please stop nagging me, it's counter productive ...I've given you my word that I will sort it.

Nice poem salam

TornadoEvil
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2014, 7:38 pm

Because I can't say it enough. I am sorry, and I miss you, and I can stay away from you if that is what you really want. I doubt it sometimes. Just any exposure makes me doubt myself. Be firm. My therapist and I had a depressing enough discussion about a restraining order. I'm not afraid of it. I really am not. IF that is what it takes. Its a mark on my record that can't be erased or forgotten, but I am not afraid.

Unsent, sort of.

TornadoEvil
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2014, 7:08 pm

Wanted to say goodbye, but I think I will save that for later.

Also:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... tsMonsters

khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2014, 11:54 pm

Dear you X100 (because I never learn)

I'm so sorry, I am an idiot. I have no excuse, I'm just sorry. I miss you.