Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 204 of 312 [ 4980 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207 ... 312  Next

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2014, 6:37 pm

Dear you,

That's all you had to say. Thanks, though.

From,
Me

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2014, 4:23 pm

Dear me,

Just go to f*****g sleep.

Please.

Love from me.

Hewy
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 May 2014, 9:55 pm

Dear You,

I want to be intimate with you again. Without the Hoo-ha.

From, Me.

TunkanTasunka
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2014, 6:59 am

Dear You,

it came to me in a dream.
i just now woke from the dream.
a lot of things come to me in dreams.
especially things that are mattering to me.

i wish things would come to me
in time for me to not f**k them up
when they actually happen.
but my dreams are aftcast, not forcast.

a lot of bloody good they do for me by then.

i now know what the phrase means.
i could not have known.
i'm sorry that happened.
the dream told me you two were close.

i was close to mine also you know.
.. but when i was young, till 22.
then my mom drove the final wedge.
and the break was clean and complete.

she was a bitter old b***h.
and jealous? i don't know.
a few years after, tried to see him i did.
he didn't recognise me.

and not an act. he didn't recognise me.
my brother laughed at me.
i worry about growing bitter.
bitter people can have power that hurts.

so... here i am.

i want to tell you i'm sorry.
i kidded around about it a coupla times.
i now know what it means.
for mine, it would be 'my song' - he liked to sing.

i f**k things up often.

and the dreams come too late to help.

i'd like to not be too-too late this time.

from,
You know who.

alpineglow
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2014, 12:02 pm

Dear you know who,
Just keep swimming. :nemo:

:idea:

TunkanTasunka
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2014, 2:46 am

Thank you.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2014, 7:10 pm

Every time I've seen you this year, you have brought up the fact that you want me to have a baby. Yet you also make it very clear that you've always wished I'd never been born.

I'm just waiting for the next hateful thing you say to me. I will have no choice but not to speak to you, again, because you say deeply hurtful things, and they really get to me. And then the family will blame me for not talking. It isn't fair. At least your partner now sees what you're truly like, without that fake, vain front you put on. Hopefully when you're horrible to me again, he will stick up for me when everyone else pretends everything is OK and that I'm making a big deal out of the threats you send me. You have mental issues, no matter how much everyone denies it.

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2014, 7:55 pm

Dear Neighbor,

The baby is naked because I'm trying to toilet train her.

Before you criticize how I raise my kids, pay a little more attention to your own. I've seen your son climbing on the pool enclosure more than once this spring. He walks around the entire railing, climbs onto the deck, and plays with the water. If you don't do something to stop him, you're going to end up an accidental drowning statistic.

I won't be telling him to get down from there any more. I won't see. Because I'm putting up a six-foot privacy fence along the entire property line.

People like you are the reason I HATE the suburbs. Jesus. I think I'd rather live next door to a whorehouse.

The sh***y White-Trash Devil-Worshipping Mom Next Door

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2014, 8:58 pm

Dear ghost,

I should have kept in touch, but I thought I was doing the right thing. So much political fodder undebated. So many albums created meanwhile. Has your rebellious nature mellowed with age and a teenager? Does Fanny still hold her place of honor? I can't see your face anymore, but you drifted into my mind tonight. Hope you found your peace, but I doubt it...

Dear poltergeist,

Constantly annoyed and grateful. You really got under my skin. It just seems like the chapter was never completed...

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2014, 4:44 pm

Dear Therapist In Clarksburg,

Every once in a while, I get brave and read more about atypical antipsychotics.

Every time I do, I have to wonder if you were TRYING to kill me.

ALL the things I complained to you about-- the muscle pain, the inability to stay awake, the cognitive impairment, the apathy...

...and now I find out also the worsening depression, the inability to find pleasure in the things I used to enjoy...

...ALL of it, ALL the things you told me more medication would fix, were ALL CAUSED BY THE f*****g MEDICATION.

WHY, IN THE NAME OF GOD, WOULD YOU GIVE A SEROTONIN ANTAGONIST TO SOMEONE WHOSE PRIMARY PROBLEM IS DEPRESSION?? Did I not "seem depressed enough" or something??

Why did you do that?? Is it like my husband says, and you were so in love with the idea of lining your pockets with 1-hour therapy charges to Medicaid for 15-minute med-check visits that you forgot that you were treating PEOPLE??

I got out alive. How many broken, hopeless, destroyed people do you have to your "credit"???

Every time I learn more, I have to fight down the livid, vengeance-driven desire to sue the pants off of you.

I hope you rot in hell.

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2014, 9:52 am

BuyerBeware wrote:
Dear Therapist In Clarksburg,

Every once in a while, I get brave and read more about atypical antipsychotics.

Every time I do, I have to wonder if you were TRYING to kill me.

ALL the things I complained to you about-- the muscle pain, the inability to stay awake, the cognitive impairment, the apathy...

...and now I find out also the worsening depression, the inability to find pleasure in the things I used to enjoy...

...ALL of it, ALL the things you told me more medication would fix, were ALL CAUSED BY THE f***ing MEDICATION.

WHY, IN THE NAME OF GOD, WOULD YOU GIVE A SEROTONIN ANTAGONIST TO SOMEONE WHOSE PRIMARY PROBLEM IS DEPRESSION?? Did I not "seem depressed enough" or something??

Why did you do that?? Is it like my husband says, and you were so in love with the idea of lining your pockets with 1-hour therapy charges to Medicaid for 15-minute med-check visits that you forgot that you were treating PEOPLE??

I got out alive. How many broken, hopeless, destroyed people do you have to your "credit"???

Every time I learn more, I have to fight down the livid, vengeance-driven desire to sue the pants off of you.

I hope you rot in hell.

I can name one, my mother! :cry: It sucks.

i_wanna_blue
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2014, 10:17 am

Last edited by i_wanna_blue on 04 Jun 2014, 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

servicedogrights25
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

03 Jun 2014, 11:41 am

Dearest,

I miss you a little more every hour I spend awake. I long for your touch to bring me back down to Earth again. I cannot bear to be without you for this long; won't you please come home?

I gather up my things and spend most of my days holed up in my room. I interact with no one except you, and even then, it is only through a text message here and there. I wish you would call me instead of this silly text-only relationship. Your voice is comforting and melodious and I simply cannot get enough.

The night we went to the dance was the best night of my life. I had my first kiss with you. I had my first slow dance with you. Although I usually have extreme anxiety, I felt absolutely none of it that night. My heart was rent asudner as I looked into your hazel eyes, knowing that, soon, everything would be all right.

Please, please come back to town. I will welcome you with loving arms and a smile.

Kennedy

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2014, 9:49 pm

Dear you,

Same old song.

From,
Me

Last edited by MjrMajorMajor on 08 Jun 2014, 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2014, 11:50 pm

Dear Momma,

Abigayle turned two yesterday. I bet you would love her.

We had an early party for that boy that you ordered out of the Sears catalog seven years ago. You know, he remembers you.

I wish you could be here. I wish I could take you home. I wish that someone would have listened to a high-functioning autistic and an old woman with half a brain. Things would be different if they had. Better.

I'm going to plant a rose garden out at the farm. I will save the house if I can but I might not be able to. Without you, it doesn't seem to matter much.

Amanda was doing good the last time I saw her. She stillgets in the neighbors' chickens. I don't think Freda minds any more. I think she is glad to see the stupid dog because it is kind of like having you back on the place.

I saw her at Mamaw's memorial service. She asked if I would be moving home. I wish I could. I hope it is OK if I lease it to Sammy when he finsihes high school. I will not charge anything if he takes car eof it and above all goes to college and gets a degree he won't have to leave to use.

I will try not to let what happened to us happen to anyone else.

I love you. Will.always love you. I miss you every day.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2014, 3:52 pm

Dear you,

I'm actually going through quite a hard time at the moment.

I feel like my brains have been blown out and I'm just going on autopilot.

I know that I'll come through it, but it'll take a bit of time.

Anyway, that's it.

From me.