Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 211 of 312 [ 4980 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214 ... 312  Next

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2014, 10:58 am

Dear you,

I poured my heart out to you today.

I told you things that I have never before even spoke out loud to myself about.

You recognised me for what I am.

You showed me what you are and made me feel safe.

Thank you.

From me.

i_wanna_blue
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2014, 8:30 am

Dear WP members,

I'm really sorry if I have been a source of any difficulty over my time here. In the past especially, I said things I shouldn't have, and behaved in ways lacking both intellect and control of emotions. If I offended anyone in anyway, I am sorry. I didn't realise people other than myself have feelings. I do stupid things when I feel threatened, so forgive me.

I hope you all find what you're looking for in life.

Cheers.

Dear ........,

I really don't know if you're still mad at me for whatever reason. I still think of you fondly. I guess this is the final goodbye, from me. It seems you have said goodbye a long time ago, but I've had trouble letting go.

I

ziggyramone
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Nov 2014, 9:35 pm

Dear you

I'm sorry for the lies, the drugs, and the general douchiness that was me last year. I beg you, please forgive me. I'm sorry about your parents, I wish I could help.

With love, from me.

Andrew Eldritch

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005241765169

Amity
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2014, 4:07 pm

To a genuinely lovely person,

I miss having my own space, somewhere quiet, without constant chatter, activity and background noise, I’m beginning to think its noise making for the hell of it, on and on and on and on and on and on and on... anything but sit in silence for five minutes. Please, please shut up.

From an ungrateful git.

Awilder
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2014, 7:51 pm

To various persons, I've often felt as if I've been a terrible friend either due to fact, hardly write that often and when I do most of what I say tends to be of little interest or significance.
There was a time when I could compose very long & comprehensive posts or emails but, such as it seems these days tends to be 1-2 paragraphs..In many ways, I can understand why I've never done well as it pertains to social scenarios friendship & dating.. Some might say I deserve to be alone for whatever torment I had real or imagined expressed.. Honestly, I don't know for I simply do my best to stay out of people's way so as not to burden,bore,bother,and annoy any other people I come across in my life.. Hopefully, one day I'll be human for, I hope that you have managed to find a serene & contented life..

Truthfully,
Awilder

We are like the wind,
Wrapped, luminous wind,
We make a road for the spirits to pass over.
For the Spirits to pass over.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2014, 7:14 am

Quote:
Dear myself,
I wish I could be a little more stable than this...

Quote:
Dear Ppls from school,
I'm not angry, but I'm certainly annoyed. If you guys are still intimidated, it's really the other way around. My face doesn't tell my real mood! I really wish I can say this; but if a blind wants an ability to see, a cripple to be mobile, in my case: a "guidebook that I never had, that you all NTs already have in your heads since birth"... :(

Quote:
Dear my returning online game friend (Kuya J-- and then rest~),
I'm really sorry. I'm goddamned irresponsible am'I? I took care of that account for over 6 years, and no records of being hacked or unable to access. But... THREE mere weeks of not logging in then BOOM! No more! If something happens to my account, and my character is gone for good, the league's fate: is over. Whatever fault happens, it's MY fault. It's always my fault. Don't blame yourselves for entrusting me the position of holding it; you guys were busy IRL, if not deserving a rest or straighten priority.
But ahh well, welcome back, I miss you.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

LoveforLoki
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Nov 2014, 7:38 am

Dear you,

If it wasn't you I would have offed myself many moons ago.
Without your love, I would not care about the consequences of my death.
Without your support I would have not made it this far.
If you didn't exist, I would be dead.
If you didn't exist this letter would have never been written nor read.

Thank you for loving me, when all else has failed me.

Sincerely,

Plum
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Nov 2014, 7:36 pm

MathematicalOwl wrote:
Dear T,
You need to work on your social skills. Even I can see that. Maybe people wouldn't dislike you so much if you joined in the mindless gossip that is a normal conversation or just kept quiet. Don't talk about controversial topics, it annoys people. Don't talk about anything that might be considered inappropriate, such as all the interesting ways people can die. Don't talk to me, because I will not reply appropriately. Finally, here's an interesting fact: Sleep deprivation was once used as a form of execution in China.

Oh dear. This could easily be about me, except my name doesn't start with T.

I don't even feel bad. The way I feel when having to listen to chit chat is surely as excruciating.

Know your rights: http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/communication-success/201406/how-spot-and-stop-manipulators

TheTrueMayhem
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Dec 2014, 7:43 pm

Dear fellow classmate,

What is apparent is that I am a subhuman piece of s**t who doesn't deserve to be loved by anyone. Yet, you don't hate me. You sure don't love me the way I love you, but you at least seem somewhat entertained by my presence. It's probably just because I'm socially awkward and utterly worthless, not to mention autistic, and you find this whole thing funny.

In a world where no one else cares, will you be the one to make this world a place worth waking up in? I doubt it. I wouldn't be surprised if you just s**t all over me like everyone else.

Maybe I'm wrong.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2014, 9:59 pm

Dear X,

How does such gregariousness and reticence go hand and hand? You'd make an excellent fencer...swooping in for a hit and immediately defending. There is an aura of drama and intrigue to fencing, but sometimes no frills beer pong is more fun. :wink:

Sincerely,
Ivana Trump

metaldanielle
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2014, 2:53 am

Dear you

From me

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2014, 12:23 am

Quote:
Dear Ppls from school,
You wont understand me. I tried to explain, you all fail to. Please, just STOP telling me to 'get over it' because you're just wasting your breath on it. But either ways, words fail. And for please, if you all think I'm just another NT, saying that '"I won't fall inlove" then fail' thing, it's because most of them wont stop their urges without realizing. And most of them end up in a disastrous break up because they're only attracted, not in love. I don't have the 'urge'. Maybe yet. Still, even I do, I can maintain celibacy easy and I can bet my entire savings for it. So please, don't compare me to a trying-hard failed-celibates because I might be asexual, and not planning. But wait no, you won't understand that because you all thought that there is no such thing. :lol: Now, excuse me while I laugh in disappointment.

Awilder
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2014, 3:20 pm

Dear Chris, It seems like an eternity since your departure as, I did not have the time to say a great many things. Honestly I wished you were still here for, in many ways I feel that I would not have made many tactical errors in life. I realize there is no way any person can avoid unpleasant scenarios yet, I felt that if you were still around most likely I could have dodged some of the sad & hurtful realities I've come across in life over the last 30yrs now. Well, I know that there is no way you could ever cross the dimension which divides us. So, I'll continue to do as best as possible even if there are struggles for, I'm not giving up until my lifespan has run it's full course..

Sincerely,
Your little brother

We are like the wind,
Wrapped, luminous wind,
We make a road for the spirits to pass over.
For the Spirits to pass over.

MathIm
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

16 Dec 2014, 9:35 am

Dear Dear Tae
Hi, Tae.
I have seen a video of My litle Pony on youtube.
I'm so glad.
Oh, a pony toy is so cute.
I haven't it.
I miss a pony so much.
I want to have, wish to have.

It is a little different.
But two days ago, I say, I mean I wrote, my mother I like a teddy bear so much, a teddy bear in mother's room is so so cute, then mother give me two teddy bears.
I can't believe.
But she gives me.
I have only two japanese dolls and few stuffed toys in my room.
And my room was so miserable.
I'm so happy.
I don't know why, but my new two make my room bright so much.
I'm so pleased.
And I name them joan and lucia.
Ms. lucia is pink.
Ms. joan is pale yellow.
I owe two so much.
Now.

Thank you.
Thank you.
Your interest teach me to be confident to say my mother so.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2014, 6:38 pm

Quote:
Dear myself,
I wanna beat the crap out of you. Or maybe it's just another transition? Should I ignore it? Should I care? Seriously, where is this place I kept feeling like I want to go?? I wish I could go there, wherever that it.
And if you read this in the first 3-5 years or so, please try to find it.

Quote:
Dear Kua J--, and gang,
I'm really sorry I never made it. I wish I could., but I can't afford it. Or maybe it's alright, because I'm not ready. But still... I haven't get to meet you all in real. And still, I'm quite afraid the fact that you guys never expected that I'm different, but not the different kind you guys expected.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2014, 7:11 pm

I'm over you