Tired of having plans canceled. :/

Page 4 of 5 [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2010, 8:19 pm

zen_mistress wrote:
And, I am writing this because I truly believe that the societal stuff we absorb through the magazines are rubbish. All the expectations put on us, all the pressure: Rubbish. Many of us here, and also a number of NTs dont meet these stupid expectations, so why not throw them out? Make our own expectations for ourselves which are based on who and how we are.

I thought with the photo I saw of Erisad, she looked quite pretty to me, anyway. :?

I'm only pretty-ish from the neck up. Everything else is a trainwreck. D:

Pistonhead - Yes, but I'm not really close with her. She's a graduated Psychology major and she knows of my AS so I guess she deems me "unworthy" in that respect. I don't even see her brother that way so I don't why she felt the need to say it. Then again, she was tipsy at the time. :/

Primaloath - It's not like I have a choice. I have no car, license, job, or anyway of finding somewhere else to move to. My last year of college here, is my last chance to be happy before I'm stuck with them non-stop until I move out. I'm guessing that'll take five years at least but that's being optimistic. Hell, I don't know if I could live with them for that much longer.

Please, she'll never admit to a psychological exam because that's for "people like you." She acts all bitchy with me and then if I'm crying for, like, over an hour then she comes into my room all sympathetic. I guess she feels like that'll finally shut me up. If that's what works, then why does she treat me like s**t every time it starts? Wouldn't it save time to be sympathetic at the beginning? D:

Really? My value as a person does go up because companies try to avoid hiring overweight people because the health insurance would cost more for them or some rubbish like that. Besides, everyone prefers looking at attractive people. That's why they're called attractive. So essentially, weight loss is also a career move. Go figure. No one can be fat in peace. :roll:

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2010, 8:31 pm

If she's so psychologically educated she should be more understanding.

Also, my ex walked into a Walmart the other day and thinks she's getting job in the electronics department. She's not thin, she's not even properly proportioned but the guy hit on her. 2 weeks ago she was there in the electronics department and a dude hit on her and basically tried to get her into a threesome with him and his GF. Obviously being fat isn't the most crippling thing in the world and she has health insurance now.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2010, 8:36 pm

Pistonhead wrote:
If she's so psychologically educated she should be more understanding.

Also, my ex walked into a Walmart the other day and thinks she's getting job in the electronics department. She's not thin, she's not even properly proportioned but the guy hit on her. 2 weeks ago she was there in the electronics department and a dude hit on her and basically tried to get her into a threesome with him and his GF. Obviously being fat isn't the most crippling thing in the world and she has health insurance now.

She's one of those "I'm smarter than you so I'm right" people. She will analyze people for sport. :roll:

Umm...he seems like one of those guys that I wouldn't want to be with. A lot like my ex, he was constantly trying to get someone to do a threesome with us and it was annoying. Come on, I haven't lost my virginity yet so why the hell was he thinking about that already? Oh yeah, he's slime probably like the guy who hit on her at the Walmart.

I mean, companies have to pay more for an overweight person. That's why some companies are giving paid incentives for their workers to lose weight. I wish I was kidding. I wish it really didn't matter but apparently it does. :/

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2010, 8:49 pm

Doesn't matter that much. Hell once I saw 300-400lb man get out of a Porsche at McDonalds with a bluetooth thing stuck in his ear. I can assume he had a job because he could afford the car not to mention he probably talked business on said device. In the United States fat is normal. Seriously, walk into a McDonalds some time, half the people working there are fat I can assure you. You probably won't find any fat girls working in a bar or strip club but that's the nature of the business.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2010, 8:55 pm

Pistonhead wrote:
Doesn't matter that much. Hell once I saw 300-400lb man get out of a Porsche at McDonalds with a bluetooth thing stuck in his ear. I can assume he had a job because he could afford the car not to mention he probably talked business on said device. In the United States fat is normal. Seriously, walk into a McDonalds some time, half the people working there are fat I can assure you. You probably won't find any fat girls working in a bar or strip club but that's the nature of the business.

...I used to work at McDonald's. I hated it there. I was the fattest one there that wasn't pregnant. Granted, I hated it there for many reasons aside from that. Stupid customer service. >.<

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2010, 9:02 pm

Okay so whats a step up from McDonalds? Find out what it is and try that using your experience at McDonalds to make you look good.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2010, 9:11 pm

Pistonhead wrote:
Okay so whats a step up from McDonalds? Find out what it is and try that using your experience at McDonalds to make you look good.

...Um, I don't have time to work right now. College consumes my life. After I graduate, I'll have to get something better than minimum wage to pay off that college debt or I'll be living in a box. Preferably a refrigerator box. >.<

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2010, 9:18 pm

Trailer FTW. In shoddy condition are dirt cheap and then you just fix the s**t as you need it to your standards. I almost moved into a 2 bedroom trailer with a living room for $2000.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2010, 9:27 pm

Pistonhead wrote:
Trailer FTW. In shoddy condition are dirt cheap and then you just fix the sh** as you need it to your standards. I almost moved into a 2 bedroom trailer with a living room for $2000.

*sigh* I guess that sounds okay, once I'm able to drive and such. :)

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2010, 9:34 pm

Yeah, just don't get one in an area that's likely to get hit by a hurricane or similar natural disasters, and they are poorly insulated by comparison so if you don't like the weather outside you probably won't like your electric bill.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2010, 9:45 pm

Pistonhead wrote:
Yeah, just don't get one in an area that's likely to get hit by a hurricane or similar natural disasters, and they are poorly insulated by comparison so if you don't like the weather outside you probably won't like your electric bill.

Pennsylvania just gets bad rainstorms every once in a while. I don't think we've ever had a really bad hurricane though. I'll need a good job to pay for that electric I guess. *siiiiigh* No wonder my brother never moved out but then again he likes being babied by mom and grandma. If I didn't find my family so difficult to deal with I wouldn't be as bothered by living at home. Sadly, they're very unhealthy for my mental, physical and especially sexual health. >.<

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2010, 9:52 pm

You can't have sexual health without the sex :lol:

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2010, 9:56 pm

Pistonhead wrote:
You can't have sexual health without the sex :lol:

You know what I meant. XD

It's the whole stigma they attach to anything related to the opposite sex that gets to me really. It's like, I can only visit my guy friends when I'm at college. If I ask to when I'm at home, they'll assume that I want to have sex. Seriously? I AM allowed to have guys as friends. Ugh. D:

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2010, 10:06 pm

Nope according to Judeo-Christian traditionalist beliefs men and women can't just be friends because satan's in their ear telling them to rip clothes off and start pounding. My mom went as far as saying when I was 14 "when a guy and a girl are alone they are having sex" or some s**t like that. She denies it but it's what she said.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2010, 10:12 pm

Pistonhead wrote:
Nope according to Judeo-Christian traditionalist beliefs men and women can't just be friends because satan's in their ear telling them to rip clothes off and start pounding. My mom went as far as saying when I was 14 "when a guy and a girl are alone they are having sex" or some sh** like that. She denies it but it's what she said.

It sounds sooo much like my mom it's unreal. :lmao:

It's silly. I'm friends with lots of guys and having sex doesn't cross my mind with them. It's like I see them as brothers or something. It's a concept mom's not familiar with so I'll bring one of them up in conversation and she'll ask if we're dating and be completely confused when I say we aren't. I don't get it at all. :/

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2010, 10:40 pm

It crosses my mind. I want to know what other people know that I don't. I almost can't believe I enjoyed sex with my first she was so bad and lacking in tricks. My last really serious girlfriend though oh man she had so much to offer but it's like a burning question "Does it get better than this? Am I missing something? How well do other girls' bodies "fit" mine?" If I could have sex with all my friends and exs that I never got with I would just to know how it would be.