Alex Plank does not speak for me.

Page 4 of 4 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Giftorcurse
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2013, 4:08 pm

Yuugiri wrote:
Larsen80 wrote:
Regardless that I completely disagree (or even fail to fatthom what this thread is about) with everything WhiteWidow said, I find your statement offensive. A forum like this shouldn't be a place where mental condition is used as slur...

She... didn't use a mental condition as a slur?

He, actually. I just happen to love Molly Ringwald.

I didn't mean anything bad. I just suggested that the OP get some psychiatric assistance. I, myself, fail to see the point of the thread.

Yuugiri
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2013, 4:36 pm

Giftorcurse wrote:
He, actually. I just happen to love Molly Ringwald.

Oh, pfft, sorry. It's hard not to equate the person with their avatar.

Callista
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2013, 7:38 pm

Larsen80 wrote:
Giftorcurse wrote:
Get psychiatric help, WhiteWidow.

NOW.

Regardless that I completely disagree (or even fail to fatthom what this thread is about) with everything WhiteWidow said, I find your statement offensive. A forum like this shouldn't be a place where mental condition is used as slur...
It's not a slur. The posts WhiteWidow has been making are very confused and scattered. Plenty of people have unusual beliefs, including conspiracy theories, and they're just fine. It's not the ideas that I'm worried about; it's the way they're being stated--the random jumping from idea to idea. That's the way you talk when your brain isn't working very efficiently. It is usually a condition that needs medical attention.

You mentioned in an earlier post that you have bipolar disorder. Whatever doctor you see for that, you should call them. You probably need your medication adjusted. When you're thinking more clearly, you can explain what you mean, and we'll be able to understand you. But as it is, right now, I'm really not able to make any sense out of what you are saying, and I'm a bit worried that you might be in danger.

Autism Memorial:
http://autism-memorial.livejournal.com

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2013, 10:18 pm

I'm not trying to start a flame war, but I'd rather have Alex, Ari Ne'erman of Autism Rights Watch and John Carley of GRASP speaking for us rather than Autism Speaks or Defeat Autism Now!

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2013, 12:56 am

Meistersinger wrote:
I'm not trying to start a flame war, but I'd rather have Alex, Ari Ne'erman of Autism Rights Watch and John Carley of GRASP speaking for us rather than Autism Speaks or Defeat Autism Now!

That's how I feel and I hope the OP gets the help that he needs.

ShelbyGt500
Toucan
Toucan

01 Feb 2013, 12:35 am

In defense of Alex, getting things going in the autism world is a challenge. I've taught a class, been involved in some initiatives, and I have several projects going on right now. Getting traction and building up inertia takes a lot of time and effort. All of us are still exploring what we are and what we can do as a group. So, if Alex is busting his butt and blazing a trail through unknown territory, he has my support.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2013, 9:02 pm

Um why are you bothering signing up for a website designed to help people with neurological disorders when you youself seek help but at the same time attack the founder of the website? Its like applying for a college just to walk up to the dean and spit in his face and tell him the college sucks!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2013, 12:40 am

Alex also gets my support.

When I had sour grapes about my upbringing and the way that my mum wanted me to be in 2004, WP came to be.

When I was mourning the demise of the Routemaster in Late 2005 and all of 2006, WP was there.

When I've turned my back on The Kinks and the 60s in Early 2007, due to a favourite member dropping me as a friend for being less responsive and more fearful in each response that I PMed him, WP was there. I call that my Black Period. Sid got me through that dark time. :O)

When my dark mood lifted and I went back to my 60's Mod roots and decided to give The Kinks and the 60s another chance, WP was there. I didn't get as much acknowledgement and congratulations from my fellow members as I was expecting. I've eventually told myself that I've changed for me and not for the majority of WP.

When Pete Quaife of The Kinks passed away and my "Clueless NT Mother" gave me the cold shoulder, WP was there. I really don't want to go into the details of what I've posted during those following 18 months, but I got through it because WP was there.

When I had my bout of pneumonia in in the first 3 months of 2011, WP was there.

When I had problems with a supervisor at work, WP was there and I was happy the day that we were laid off, because I don't have to deal with her anymore.

Thank you, Alex

You've made my life worth living!Image

WolfieBoi
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Feb 2013, 1:06 am

I don't think OP is crazy, but this thread is nuttier than a squirrel's milkshake.

I'm pretty sure this is a troll.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2013, 2:39 am

WolfieBoi wrote:
I don't think OP is crazy, but this thread is nuttier than a squirrel's milkshake.

I'm pretty sure this is a troll.
It could be possible!Image

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Disraeli
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Feb 2013, 12:51 am

WhiteWidow wrote:
AgentPalpatine wrote:
Could you please elborate on your OP? I'm not sure I'm understanding what you're saying.

Project for the New American Century involves gathering individuals from local communities
to represent their sector of "issues."

This is directly from the Agenda 21 Playbook. ILCEIL (Or some sort of abbreviation like this)
will tell you exactly that the UN is interested in gathering local individuals as
"NWO" representatives. Or a "United World" representative.

I'm not interested in what Alex thinks to be quite frank with you. Thanks but no thanks Alex.
Who elected you? Nobody asked me, that's for sure. He probably doesn't care two
hoots about the things that I care about. And nobody even knows what I care about. Which
is why this is completely bogus.

This is the kind of spirit I would instill not only on my country, all aspies, but perhaps the
entire world if they felt it was necessary. Like Hugo Chavez did.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhJHL34DiBY

I don't think Alex can paint a linguistic picture for you of liberty, like I can.

No offense Alex.

What? This makes no sense at all. Your talk of a "New World Order" seems to smack of paranoia and you seem to have difficulty stringing together coherently a string of separate ideas in a way that makes sense. I have absolutely no idea what your going on about, and I think you need to go see a professional.

JBlitzen
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Feb 2013, 2:25 am

OP, it's important you remember that we have no idea what's going on in your head. We can only try to figure it out based on what you tell us. So it's not enough for you to speak in terms of references to your own thoughts; you have to describe the connections to us as well.

Right now, I could very accurately say that my thought process in the last three minutes has been:

Jelly
Bell
Molly Ringwald
and lick.

But you have no idea how the f**k any of that translates to a coherent thought process, until I flesh it out a little and fill in the blanks:

I was looking at this page and I noticed a user with Jelly in their nick. Just as I noticed that, I heard the sound of a bell from the other room; the cat was dragging her wand/feather/bell toy in here to play with me. But I glanced back at the screen and saw the discussion of someone's avatar being due to his liking Molly Ringwald. But I felt guilty about ignoring the cat, so I turned back and she was sitting over the dropped toy and patiently licking her paws until I came to play with her.

See how f*****g crazy that looked originally without all the additional info? That was pretty much how the first page of this thread looked.

I'm curious to know what the fleshed out version looks like.

And now I shall play with my cat.

Quinntilda
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Feb 2013, 11:04 pm

WhiteWidow wrote:
We all do.

Alex Plank may not speak for me but the OP is basically saying he speaks for everyone. Sorry it took so long to come here but some of the posts put up were hard to understand.

Last edited by Quinntilda on 21 Feb 2013, 6:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.

CaptainTrips222
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2013, 12:12 am

DVCal wrote:
I think you need to seek help from a doctor asap, you sound like you suffer from some kind schizophrenic disorder.

I agree. I've heard delusional, impassioned rants like this before from people having a schizophrenic episode. In fact a certain member here sounds just like this whenever he walks off the deep end.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2013, 1:01 am

He only speaks for himself, like the rest of us.

People can think they speak for others, but unless they have signed, they have nothing.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2013, 6:13 pm

Whitewidow!

I was just thinking about you the other day.

Glade to see you're still around.

Your post in the PPR Forum about your conviction that the Colorado mass shooting was a plot by the Illumanatti was quite entertaining, and quite memorable (to say the least!).

[Not joking- he really did make a post to that effect shortly after that mass murder.]

But havent seen you on the PPR since then.

Then I stopped seeing you on other forums.

So I was wondering what happened to you.

But here you are!

Well...Im NOT gonna beat around the bush: I was hoping you would get professional help way back when you made that Illumanitti post.

But obviously you havent.

But somehow-youve kept yourself out of trouble.

So- carry on!