Assaulted , assailant still on loose .

Page 5 of 6 [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2015, 10:11 pm

thank you for that info, I will relay that to him if he calls me again. :)

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2015, 3:43 pm

...My bouncing around WA had nothing to do with the cold , AB , to my knowledge I have no judgements agin' me in SF...Yes . My feet ar a problem .
Clothes-wise , as it happens , I tyend towards " 70s-80s type " :!: slacks and tweed/casual jackets , second-hand , the jackets rtend to be to small and binding on me si nce I have heavily-built .
Yes , dressing - AND CARRYING STUFF ! :( is a problem . - Obviously , I've managed a brief library visit , in Aptos .
Going to either SF or Stanford/Palo Alto is a thought of mine .
I doubt the monastery thing is real likely , however , if someone has a link...:hmph:
Yes , I DO NEED HELP FOR MY FEET :( ! Rest & pills/" stuff " , in that order .
I can't get it :cry: ...........
Also , I have certainly TRIED TO GET HELP , over & over again :( .

MiLK
Raven
Raven

28 Jul 2015, 1:01 am

Did you try out those two organizations I posted about? What did they say? What kind of help could they get you?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2015, 4:07 pm

...To be honest Milk , the stuff about organizations that (IIRC) I either know already or have no existing links with that you've read of/called from where you are aren't really worth my limited computer time ~ And , more than that , non-possession of any kind of cell phone AT ALL . - now , for me . There are other things I think I need to try first with my limited time , etcetera . Thank you for your effort , however , and I hope that I haven't offended you .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2015, 4:30 pm

...Immediate-longish-term , really :( ... what I need is a place to rest - & get treatment for my feet - in that order .
But I'll probably not get it?? :cry:
From the time all these foot problems started , I said to myself , " IF I had an auntie or Grandma whom I could stay with for a while while getting (I have Medi-Cal/-Care/-Caid after all , which could pay for the basics - plus I get some SSDI after all :( ) help , I COULD get better ! - My feet could heal " - :cry: - But , I didn't and they didn't . :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
s**t is TOTALLY f****d up in SC now , I'm bunking in Watsonville now ~ Some help in getting to (I suppose) San Fran would be nice - :roll:
Please ? 8)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2015, 2:28 am

ASS-P left me a phone message reiterating his urgent need to have a place to flop outside of Santa Cruz, he needs somebody to let him stay with them so his feet can heal.

MiLK
Raven
Raven

04 Aug 2015, 7:13 am

auntblabby wrote:
ASS-P left me a phone message reiterating his urgent need to have a place to flop outside of Santa Cruz, he needs somebody to let him stay with them so his feet can heal.

How does he expect to find someone who can do that on this forum? I would love to help him but my options are limited and besides that, perhaps you could also make some phone calls to see if anyone in Santa Cruz is able to help him. In any circumstance, it is important to know where he can be found, what he looks like and what he is wearing.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2015, 3:59 pm

he is now in san fran. he has a mailing addy, a P.O. box. if you wish, I will PM it to you. as for pictures, they are not online so I can't display them here, but he is large and balding with a cherubic visage.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2015, 4:06 pm

...I am in San Fran now (on AN INCREDIBLY CRAPPY MACHINE :( in the mailboxes place I spent over 40% of my remaining funds to rent a mailbox in , only one full set of clothes to wear , what I am wearing now :( ) - I've about ecided I'll tryseek out a - hopefully electric -wheelchair somewhere HOPEFULLY get better in/recover from and eventually noooooooooooooooooooooooeed - (I am going to stop corrcting this ICM's repeating letters, to give you some idea of what I'm going thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgh , 'mmmkay :cry:(
Wheelchair . Crip . :cry:
Might I say , I could use a little help :cry: ?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2015, 4:09 pm

cherubic visage. - Now , THAT I like !(some)! :D

MiLK
Raven
Raven

04 Aug 2015, 4:17 pm

I'm very happy to hear that you made it to San Francisco. Besides a wheelchair, what are your plans now?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2015, 4:28 pm

...My time runs out on this ICM now .

MiLK
Raven
Raven

04 Aug 2015, 4:31 pm

OK. Hopefully you can post another time. Try not to get banned from libraries. I don't even understand why they would ban you. Seems illogical to me.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2015, 6:07 pm

...I am not in particularly great shape , here in San Francisco :( ...
As for looking for medical help , last night I went to Saint Francis Hospital , thinking I might be in the hospital for a while , with my clearly bad feet :( - That wasn't so , they quickly discharged me , didn't even give me a reference to a gimp-friendly shelter situation , again they did the barest minimum of bandaging the wounds on my feet - Only after I had brought it up , and again , only in a manner that was falling off of me , leaving the wounds exposed , only hours later :( ...
When I first came here yesterday I tried to get a bus pass , thinking my Santa Cruz county Cali county pass would be enough to get one in the rest of Cali - It wasn't .
So , NO (REAL) HELP FOR MY FEET !
I need somewhere to stay at , just temporarily , while the feet heal a bit :( ...........

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2015, 6:17 pm

...The funds I came up here with are almost gone , I am carrying too much stuff , have no cantacts anywhere , my one i'm-wearing-it complete set of clothes is falling apart , as is my luggage :( ...
To-a-certain-extent good things happened w/my technological availibility: I finally sent for and paid via my Green Dot for an ultra-cheapo Walmarts.com tablet to bne sent to that private PO box - It will take about 2 IIRC weeks to get there so , even in the interiem , what do I( do ?
The SF Mail Library has drastically cut down their free computers available :( ..

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2015, 6:47 pm

...More...You will remember my expressed desire to go to City College of San Francisco which would involve , first , just registering and , then , getting into the classes I wanted/generally getting prepared and (most all-important of all obviously) , getting the nessecary grants/scholarships for it , for the fall sememster I pictured starting after Labor Day .
Well , I found out I could - just barely - apply myself over the Web for basic registration , not for getting into classes , etcetera...and I got in , basic-wise - But the semester starts in mid-August ! :(
NO WAY can I , certainly help from anyone-less , arrange to " get in " and especially Get The Money ! :( by mid-August .
Now , I had sort of thought this anyway even when I pictured September , just that myhealth would not allow it:-( - But , now too , I seem to be listed with an " official cyber-appointment date " to " discuss " things .
I can't , anyway , guarentee that I will be in front of a working compiuter during any business day ~ I don't know what I should do:-( .
Let us not forget my Horrible Health , the fact that I am carrying around my heavy luggage on Painfulfeet :cry: , sure could use a temporary - Allow me please to emphasize that , temporary - place to stay and recover my feet/have them heal .
Perhaps I could , then , work out something w/CCSF to go in January , the Winter (early) 2016 semester . Please ? :(