Page 6 of 7 [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 4:18 pm

nick007 wrote:
I'm NOT trying to be offensive here Erisad but I noticed a lot of the post are saying your ex was wrong because he's a mamas boy but your mamas girl yourself. I think you need to try working on breaking free on your controlling parents of you might could end up ruining future relationships.

Well, I never broke up with someone because my mother didn't like them. My mom HATED the guy I was dating before this one and I didn't leave him because of it. So I'm better in that respect. If I was financially capable, I would move out but facts are facts. I don't have the money to do it. If I tried to live on my own now, I would only dig myself into a hole and go completely bankrupt. :/

Pistonhead - I would have exercised more but the damn snow keeps causing the gym to close on the days that my ab blaster classes meet. f*****g snow. I would also keep up the exercises in my room if my roommate would f*****g leave or tell me when her damn schedule is. She told me last semester but won't this time. I don't know why. f*****g b***h. :/

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 4:30 pm

Yeah Nick....you totally don't get Erisad. She hasn't ever really been a mama's girl. She stands up to her mom on quite a few things, the only things I can think of that she doesn't are the things that could have severe consequences.

Seriously though...if you want to drive just try to grasp the physics of it by playing video games and/or renting a go kart at a go kart track. You don't even need to pay an instructor to learn how to drive as long as you aren't driving a 3000lb vehicle on open roads initially.

As I've said before I'm sure you could find a car on craigslist for nothing when you're actually ready to drive.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 4:33 pm

Pistonhead wrote:
Yeah Nick....you totally don't get Erisad. She hasn't ever really been a mama's girl. She stands up to her mom on quite a few things, the only things I can think of that she doesn't are the things that could have severe consequences.

Seriously though...if you want to drive just try to grasp the physics of it by playing video games and/or renting a go kart at a go kart track. You don't even need to pay an instructor to learn how to drive as long as you aren't driving a 3000lb vehicle on open roads initially.

As I've said before I'm sure you could find a car on craigslist for nothing when you're actually ready to drive.

Although I am thinking of telling my mom that I'm not a virgin anymore in hopes that she will kick me out of the house. Then I'll have the closure I need to GTFO. :P

Go kart tracks still exist? I haven't seen/heard of any in ten years. Damn, I wish I lived near one. D:

Quartz11
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 5:05 pm

Erisad wrote:
Go kart tracks still exist? I haven't seen/heard of any in ten years. Damn, I wish I lived near one. D:

I have not been to one in a while, but I know they are still around. Just not where you are anyway.

If you type in "go karts Pennsylvania", I noticed a few hits. Certainly worth a look if you wanted to do that.

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 5:06 pm

Erisad wrote:
Meep. Dun yell at me pezar. *cowers*

Sorry. I just see you saying "I can't do this, I can't do that, I can't move out, I can't lose weight, I can't find a great guy, I can't I can't I can't", and you need to realize that YOU CAN. I'm sorry if I yelled at you, but I don't want to see you pour your life down the drain because you think you can't. You are capable of doing practically anything you want. You have a college degree, or will in a couple months. Go and apply for jobs. If you really want to, the money will come from SOMEWHERE.

Did you read The Science of Getting Rich? You too emlion, you need to realize that I'm trying to help. Read The Science of Getting Rich, by Wallace Wattles, just google it and download it for free, and think it over, sleep on it, and come back later. You're not ingesting anything except rubber chicken and booze, and you're playing a dangerous game. You're turning into an alcoholic, even if you don't think so you are, or you will soon enough, and once your body is reliant on liquor it's all downhill.

You're using the alcohol to fill the emptiness in your soul, and that NEVER ends well. Do you realize how many calories alcohol has? A LOT. And they're "empty calories" too, which means they create fat. I don't want to see you, with all your intelligence and potential, wind up as a drunk. You have so much more to offer the world than being a drunk. Please, for all of us, read The Science of Getting Rich, and get off the liquor.

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 5:09 pm

I understand you're trying to help.
But it's the haven - yelling at people isn't really the way. >.< generally.

is that book some self-help crap?

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 5:19 pm

B-but booze tastes so goood. And the only times I have been happy this week was when I had booze. I was faking it for the rest of the time. Whenever I'm alone, I've been crying or feeling so dead inside that I just don't care about anything. I have a test on Monday but I don't feel the slightest urge to study for it. Why? Because it means nothing to me now. :'(

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 5:20 pm

emlion wrote:
I understand you're trying to help.
But it's the haven - yelling at people isn't really the way. >.< generally.

is that book some self-help crap?

I read a couple pages of it and it's really not registering right now. >.<

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 5:50 pm

If you lived in my hometown I'd invite you to participate in the greatest, most awesome stress-relieving, exercise-heavy activity ever created:

Paintball 8O

8) :wink:

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 5:51 pm

i like lasers; that's a fun game. especially if it's all UV and awesome.

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 5:53 pm

Dantac wrote:
If you lived in my hometown I'd invite you to participate in the greatest, most awesome stress-relieving, exercise-heavy activity ever created:

Paintball 8O

Paintball = fun 8)

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 5:55 pm

Dantac wrote:

Paintball 8O

I like laser tag. My friends haven't played in a while though. :(

I don't know how much I'd like paintball. I'll probably get scared and hide. >.<

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 5:56 pm

it can leave some crazy bruises, playing paintball. :lol:

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 5:57 pm

emlion wrote:

Ouch. I dun like bruises. I bruise really easy too. D:

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 5:57 pm

emlion wrote:

they go away fairly quick, at least they do in my case.

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 6:01 pm

i bruise quite easily, and it lasts a while; but it's totally worth it to play paintball.
i actually quite like the bruises. :lol: