I'm back from jail and a slight heart attack .

Page 6 of 6 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

MiLK
Raven
Raven

18 Jul 2015, 6:49 pm

Then there isn't much I can do for you. I'm sorry. A phone call is the best I can do. I don't have money to send either.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2015, 4:19 pm

...OK , fine . It is meant generally .

MiLK wrote:
Then there isn't much I can do for you. I'm sorry. A phone call is the best I can do. I don't have money to send either.

MiLK
Raven
Raven

20 Jul 2015, 6:36 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...OK , fine . It is meant generally .

MiLK wrote:

I still haven't give up on it. I need to know some locations where you go to so I could send help your way.

MiLK
Raven
Raven

21 Jul 2015, 11:53 am

Are there several libraries you go to? What are you wearing? And what is your name? You can PM me.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2015, 2:47 pm

...As I said , kicking this one back up...........

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2015, 3:01 pm

..." AMA " = " Against Medical Advice " , if Peter comes here and is confused by that...........

PeterHoping44
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2015, 7:03 pm

When I was in jail, I did nothing but play music or watch Nothing to Declare Australia.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2015, 10:02 pm

...I KEEP trying to get replies up to you and the machine keeps erasing/losing those letters ! Sniff :cry: .
You were being held before trial & not convicted yes , correct ? But you made some sort of reference that suggested you had , maybe , but you indicated that you pleaded guilty which was why you got out .
I'll say more later but I want to look up what Nothing To Declare Australia is ! :P BTW , I'm not homeless at this time , I am in a medical place getting treatment . When you say " play music " you mean " play/listen to recorded/broadcast music " ~ yes ???????
You didn't have a musical instrument that you could play while you were in prison ~ did you ?
That sounds rather romantic/bohemian in a Woody Guthrie-Jack Kerouca-etcetera manner but suppose it's not very - " bloody " - likely ! :P :lol: A shame , though . :(

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2015, 11:33 pm

Another line of mine headlined " Stolen , hospial , healing , needing help . " speaks about the in-between time before where I where I am now , which is at a treatment/hospital-kind of place in San Francisco , CA , where I am getting foot treatment now and am using a laptop there now as I write now . My jail times have been the earlier ones , in 2013 , and the one that happened starting in June 2015 , my being in jail for what was , officially , a 30-day sentence but was shortened twice (Probably due to both my health and California jails being gretly overcroded :roll: ., at least for two .) , with me in about June 10-20 .
However , the first time I was there , for 23 days or so , I was kept in a solitary cell in one night , then movd to the General Population barracks/dorm/no privacy wing , I believe the " least dangerous/lowest offenses " wing of varios wings for the rest of my time . This time it was 10-11 days , but I was in this Medical wing the whole time , in a solitary cell 23 hours a day , with one hour a day in the dayroom/yard - with no official contact with any of the other inmates . There was absolutely no recoded music or access to news (I found out about the horrible shootings in Charleston , South Carolina only in second-day newspaper headlines when I saw them after getting out of jail ~ You know what I'm referring to now ,Peter , yes ?) , a TV that was on but I didn't pay attention to it ~ No sound or very low volume IIRC and I was not going to spend my one hour ifor some sun/walking around & exercise/trying to call people collect on the pay phone trying to follow TV . I did have books from the book cover of given-away old books .
Early on after asking about being transfered elsewhere a couple times I prayed to God to get enough books to distract myself and basic food & safety and if I did , I would not request of the authorities to be transfered and since I did get books etc. I didn't ask for an internal transfer again (Remembering Esxxalities' " only a fool breaks promises to God " ~ Now I'm talking myself into " really " beoming Christian ? :? ) ~ my time was officially thirty days but California's jails are so overcrowded that all sentences get automatically cut down after they are made , and then , after one cut-down that changed my official get-out time (I was officially " sentenced " this time in 2015 which I don't think was said in court during the time I am recalling in 2013) from early July to latish June it got further dhortened and I got out as I said Sat. morn.n the 20th .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2015, 10:37 pm

...I guess it was " lockdown " I was in , in the " technical " phrase , the 23-hr plan :P -
I meant " Ecclesiastes " above , that book of the Bible ~ :( (" sorrow is better than mirth " , no :( :| ???????????)

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2015, 7:51 pm

...What got me in jail in Santa Cruz started with tickets/court appearances starting in San Francisco , and then , after the '13 jail time in SC , San Fran re-activated some older still court/ticket stuff , which petered out then ~ But , given that , I suppose the possibility of jail in San Francisco still exists :? !...

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2016, 8:16 pm

...Okay , I will kick this one back up , too...I am planning to " fill in " both , when I have time to re-read them in full and then a place with lots of access to a working 'puter-Never :( ?

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!