Page 7 of 7 [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 6:05 pm

Erisad wrote:
B-but booze tastes so goood. And the only times I have been happy this week was when I had booze. I was faking it for the rest of the time. Whenever I'm alone, I've been crying or feeling so dead inside that I just don't care about anything. I have a test on Monday but I don't feel the slightest urge to study for it. Why? Because it means nothing to me now. :'(

NOW I'm worried about you. Really truly worried. You just said that you feel dead inside except when you're drunk. Those are the words of a soon to be alcoholic. Nothing means anything to you unless you're on the sauce. Do you go to class drunk? Is it the only way you can function? Really? Get help. Get help before you're 50 and have drunk your life away. I've heard you talk about suicide before, and you had me so worried that when you suddenly disappeared I worried that you had done it. Booze is death, only in slow motion. It is a failing liver when you're 40, it is addiction and living on the streets. That's where you're headed. You have too much to offer the world to throw your life away on liquor. Please, stop, just stop drinking before your life dissolves at the bottom of a liquor bottle.

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 6:08 pm

she's a student- drinking and sleeping is all they do. :wink:

FireMinstrel
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 6:11 pm

Quote:
B-but booze tastes so goood.

Really? People are trying to help you, and you're joking around speaking like a lolcatz caption. I'd try to give you advise, but I really don't think you're taking it seriously. Besides, there's nothing I can say that hasn't been said by everyone else here.

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 6:12 pm

Pazer, I really think you're blowing things out of proportion just a bit...

And I do think Erisad is taking our advice seriously in her own way. :D Even if she seems like a lolcat caption as Fireminstrel says.

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 7:18 pm

Titangeek wrote:
emlion wrote:
it can leave some crazy bruises, playing paintball. :lol:

they go away fairly quick, at least they do in my case.

That's only if you don't wear proper gear. Most fields will give you body armor that will cover your chest and abdomen plus the facemask. Limbs you can protect by wearing 2 or 3 layers of light sweaters (fluffy ones that arent made for cold climates).. that is more than enough to make the paintball's lose most of their kinetic energy before they hit your body. At times ive had to take some off because they bounce off and dont mark me.

I've also seen people with plastic hand and leg armor that looks almost like the scout bike troopers from star wars.. during halloween they buy the cheapo plastic suits and use them for paintball. Its really cool to shoot people with that nice lookin' armor ;)

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 7:28 pm

Erisad wrote:
Go kart tracks still exist? I haven't seen/heard of any in ten years. Damn, I wish I lived near one. D:

There is one down here which doubles as a race car test track. I haven't gotten around to visiting it but I've heard the karts can do 40-45mph

Dantac wrote:
That's only if you don't wear proper gear. Most fields will give you body armor that will cover your chest

Where the hell do you find a field that gives body armor? I've never found one that gave you more than disgusting mask and a flag on your arm to identify you.

I don't even wear sleeves paintballing...

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 11:04 pm

Erisad wrote:
I try clit work and it doesn't really do anything. I'm worried that I'm numb down there or something. D:

Get a very powerful mini vibrator. Clit stuff with my hands takes too long and makes my hands tired before it does anything. Doing stuff manually is often more trouble than its worth if atm you just want to find out if you can orgasm.

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2011, 7:06 am

Quote:

I've never worn armour playing either.
sounds like it'd take the fun away. :lol:

Quartz11
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2011, 8:43 am

Pistonhead wrote:
Erisad wrote:
Go kart tracks still exist? I haven't seen/heard of any in ten years. Damn, I wish I lived near one. D:

There is one down here which doubles as a race car test track. I haven't gotten around to visiting it but I've heard the karts can do 40-45mph

That's nuts. I hate it when the karts are held back on all these little tracks for family tourists. No, I wanna go faster damn it, just tear it up and legit race people without needing to brake and corner every 35 seconds.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2011, 9:00 am

pezar wrote:
Erisad wrote:
B-but booze tastes so goood. And the only times I have been happy this week was when I had booze. I was faking it for the rest of the time. Whenever I'm alone, I've been crying or feeling so dead inside that I just don't care about anything. I have a test on Monday but I don't feel the slightest urge to study for it. Why? Because it means nothing to me now. :'(

NOW I'm worried about you. Really truly worried. You just said that you feel dead inside except when you're drunk. Those are the words of a soon to be alcoholic. Nothing means anything to you unless you're on the sauce. Do you go to class drunk? Is it the only way you can function? Really? Get help. Get help before you're 50 and have drunk your life away. I've heard you talk about suicide before, and you had me so worried that when you suddenly disappeared I worried that you had done it. Booze is death, only in slow motion. It is a failing liver when you're 40, it is addiction and living on the streets. That's where you're headed. You have too much to offer the world to throw your life away on liquor. Please, stop, just stop drinking before your life dissolves at the bottom of a liquor bottle.

What? I don't go to class drunk. I live on a dry campus. Basically, no booze is to be allowed in the dorms ever. I'll drink at night 1-2 times a week at a restaurant/bar with friends and that's it really. >.<

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2011, 1:28 pm

Pistonhead wrote:
Where the hell do you find a field that gives body armor? I've never found one that gave you more than disgusting mask and a flag on your arm to identify you.

Really? Ive played paintball in 4 states and 5 countries and every field offered armor vests (particularly for minors and for women). Perhaps you should ask the clerk at the counter if they have any.

You can make your own too. Buy a cheap vest that looks like this:

take thin strips of cardboard or plywood or very flexible plastic and sew/staple/magnet it on the inside of the vest. I used to have one made with thin strips of balsa wood sewn into the insides. The paintballs would splat on it easily and you'd feel the hit as a 'thump'.. but it would not hurt or bruise. It was fun to replace the balsa once a year and see it full of impact indents ^^