Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

SpaceCase
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2006, 3:02 pm

I am so tired of being put down.I am so tired of being so nice.I can't help but be nice.I cannot STAND to be mean to people.But sometimes my anger,which has been held in for long periods of time,will come out and I will EXPLODE.Like when this guy on here put me down on a thread the other day,I sent him a PM giving him a piece of my mind.After I calm down I feel so guitly about being so mean.Another thing,that I am disgusted about myself is how easily offended I get.I don't always show it though.I take everything too seriously,too personally.Everyone has thier good and bad points,right?That's what's wrong with me.I already know my good and bad points...and I try not to let my bad side show.I thought that if I could deny I had a bad side and that I only had a good side,that I would turn out to be a better person.But now it's my GOOD side that people reject.

I think I have it figured out now.I showed anger and major depression and over-confidence in the past and that pushed people away.So,I sealed that away and let my good side show.People just thought that I was being nice to get attention or so people will like me.Others thought I was stupid and took advantage of me.Those that have accepted me are not fooled that I do not have a bad side.I was such a fool.I am too afraid to let my bad side show.But I DO have a bad side and I geuss I am just going to have to accept that.

-SpaceCase :cry:

lowfreq50
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2006, 3:58 pm

Spacecase,

I think you are being hyper-sensitive, and not really being put down much. You just interpret everything as an attack.

The other day in the Romance forum I criticized your use of a word that I consider a pop-culture atrocity. I never attacked your sexual preferrence. Honestly, I could not care less about it. It is irrelevant to me.

What was disturbing was how you over-reacted to your misinterpretation.

I just sent you a reply to that PM. It is more heated than this message. I've calmed down now.