Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Rakkety_Tamm
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2006, 8:34 am

Yesterday, I was told in my first period by a girl that, in short, that the world would be a lot better place if I went and killed myself. The scary thing was that I agreed.

Until last night.

Last night I spoke with the girl whome I care most about in the world damn world. We spoke for an hour and 45 minutes until 12:30 am on the phone before we went to bed. She showed me that there really are people who love me, who want to see me do good, who give a damn about my feelings.

She is my bestest friend, and if not for last night/this morning's talk, I would not have lived through the night, I would have killed myself. She also kept me from cutting, even though I knew it would make me feel better.

Thanks to her for being there so I am here now.

alex
Developer
Developer

08 Apr 2006, 9:36 am

Its good to hear that it worked out. You also have people here at WrongPlanet who care for you. :)

parts
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2006, 9:39 am

Rakkety_Tamm wrote:
Yesterday, I was told in my first period by a girl that, in short, that the world would be a lot better place if I went and killed myself. The scary thing was that I agreed.

Until last night.

Last night I spoke with the girl whome I care most about in the world damn world. We spoke for an hour and 45 minutes until 12:30 am on the phone before we went to bed. She showed me that there really are people who love me, who want to see me do good, who give a damn about my feelings.

She is my bestest friend, and if not for last night/this morning's talk, I would not have lived through the night, I would have killed myself. She also kept me from cutting, even though I knew it would make me feel better.

Thanks to her for being there so I am here now.

I'm gald you found someone to talk to. :) I think the world would be better if the girl in your first period class would just keep her mouth shut. Talking to you like that is considered an offence in schools were I am and she could get in a lot of trouble. Glad you feel better :D

Bland
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2006, 10:08 am

Rakkety_Tamm, the fact that you exist means that you have a purpose in this world. You are important and necessary and you have a part to play. You have to see beyond the small-mindedness of people like the girl in your class. She's probably not comfortable with herself so she's not able to accept you. She has the problem. Anyone who says that to another person is very sick no matter how well they play it off to others. Don't let what others say make you down on yourself. Don't cut. It doesn't really work. You can cut yourself untill all of your blood flows out but after you're finished bleeding, you're still you and your problems are still there. Resist: the more you practice this self-defeating habit the more it controls you. You are to control your body and your thoughts. You take charge. Use your logic. It's better than feeling. Spend as much time as possible with people who care about you and bring you happiness and encouragement. Hope you feel better; hope you are better.

(Sorry to lecture so long but I'm a Mom; what can I say?)

Rakkety_Tamm
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2006, 2:46 pm

thanks.

Most of the time it would be a big time offense, but, apperently even after i turn in the chick who said those things to me, because she's related to both our curropt Sherrif and the head of the school board, this administration won't do crap. I hate people who play favorites, she has threatened other peoples life before, but, when she's turned in for doing it, the person is simple overreacting, but once the tables are turned, if someong threatens her, that person get thrown out of school and into Juvi or Jail.