I feel like im being drugged into submisssion

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

hyperion
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2006, 7:29 pm

I feel like im being drugged into submisssion. I try to break free and the chains are only clamped harder on me, i barely remember who i am or what i was about, cant really do anything except sit at a computer and click, my parents feel like they own me like i owe them somthing, i am cut off from any avenue i can think of except maybe that friend but i dont know. I feel as thoug my parents just want to take my disability check and let me rot, and occasionally throw me a bone.

sc
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2006, 7:33 pm

Get your own bank account, with your own name on it and have it put in there using an outside payee.

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Mar 2006, 8:38 pm

I am alone no job bipolar sister pays all I get an ssi check. She was helping with my cancer and then left me after she got caught selling drugs. She says she needed it to pay bills. You should read my post especially when I have mania which might be what is going on there. I don't even act like them as far as bipolar disorder. :twisted: :evil: :evil:

msamericanpartiot
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Mar 2006, 8:46 pm

It is the same way for me but I have quit taken thoes meds and quit 24 years of pyschothearpy too. I feel like thoes people were breaking my spirit. They seemed the most happiest when I was the most misserable. I will not go back to pyschotherapy. They think their way is the only way to do something when it is not. They told me to give up this group of men I would talk to on line that were supportive of me and made me feel good about myself. I did meet one of them at a book signing he was having for his book. His reaction to me is something I WILL NEVER EVER forget here. My ssi case is coming up soon and once I get it and ask for access to a government program for first time disabled home buyers, I am so out of Sing Sing here.

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Mar 2006, 8:47 pm

Especially bad when they are stupider than you and they stigmatize you. You guy are lucky your parents are not retarted. I know The clinical definition of ret*d is an Iq BELOW 60 SOMETHING. i AM MORE NORMAL THAN HER RIGHT KNOW.

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Mar 2006, 8:52 pm

tHERE ARE SOME TYPES YOU NEED THOUGH. i HAVE TO CONTINUE WITH EMDR OR i WILL CARRY OUT MY PLANS ON MY MOM AND THEN ON MY SELF. i may be stuck with it for the rest of my life. Paxil does not work for me but meditation does but what good are good moods if there are no one to share it with.

sc
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2006, 8:59 pm

What plans?

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Mar 2006, 9:02 pm

I figured out what there issue is ever tried to figure out what your parents is. Is this a dumb question for an aspie? I did a reall good job I could be a pschologist. I can tell because my mom is embarrased and my sister gets real mad above mania when I get to her. She threw dishes at me. She spit at me then accuse me of doing so 5 minutes later. She threatens me says she will lie get me put away because I have aspergers. There is one problem with that she is a stripper and I have much better controll than her. I DON;T SMOKE BLUNT i AM ACTUALLY TRYING TO BECOME NON ASPERGERS.

msamericanpartiot

27 Mar 2006, 9:29 pm

There is no way you can become an NON aspie. It is the way your brain is wired. There are no nuerological electrictians that can re wired you to make you NON aspie. Retarted is now seen as about 75 iq.

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2006, 9:34 pm

hyperion wrote:
I feel like im being drugged into submisssion. I try to break free and the chains are only clamped harder on me, i barely remember who i am or what i was about, cant really do anything except sit at a computer and click, my parents feel like they own me like i owe them somthing, i am cut off from any avenue i can think of except maybe that friend but i dont know. I feel as thoug my parents just want to take my disability check and let me rot, and occasionally throw me a bone.

If you are 18 or older and not under guardianship or conservatorship, you should be able to move somewhere and notify social security to send your check to a new address. If you are over 18 and under guardianship or conservatorship, you will need to run at least 2 states away and give social security a change of address. If you are under 18, you will have to wait.

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Mar 2006, 8:45 am

Oh yeah I bet not. I am becoming very calm due to supplementation and meditation and I have noticed a tremendous improvement in my ability to pay attention to others. I am fealling things stronger. Either that or they f****d up when they maid my diagnosis. Things are not always what they appear. I think its just pstd or social anxiety. I am stuck were I am cause I have no job I lost it because of pstd and my mom thinks I can't live on my own. If something does not change I will commit suicide by swolling pills but I would take her down too my mom. It might come down to that if I was on my own because I am getting sick of being alone. I have wonderful high mood and no body to share with. That other post might have been mania I can't handle either both are off the wall. I wish I was one person in side also. It is strange I have social skill just can;t use them cause too nervous. On here just a fuckn chatter box. I never knew.

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Mar 2006, 8:50 am

I just repeated a line of kdk prank calls peter esco chicken fight Oh yeah I bet not I am going to choke slam your b***h ass. I had to say it is so funny you trigger it. I hear ever line precisely it makes me laugh.

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Mar 2006, 9:07 am

I am wanting too real bad. I don't know weither I should love or hate her. I asked her if she knew what she was getting into. Maybe she coped to well cause all her trouble either way if I leave her alone its more like a slow and painful death. Life could do it for me. She supposed be someone I can trust the first person but she is half trustable. I hate having to rely on that thing it. I probably should move away from rhode Island. She thinks I am in love with she thinks that I think she is my girlfriend. Yeah nice try You tell me I have a nice body don;t kid yourself. She is so dumb I just want to trust her have normal parents normal life. I think she has aspergers makes fun of my dad says he has autism she is almost as bad stupid fat bipolar b***h. ret*d piece of s**t f**k face b***h. Kdk prank calls peter esco chicken fight again.