Page 1 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Apr 2006, 8:17 pm

I think I am going to leave wrongplanet cause the lifeguard are pissing me off. I make jokes that are not hurtful to others and I get banned. If they are hurtful, I always appologize. Ashfire908 if you are reading this we need to talk, cause I am really pissed off at you. Your inconsiderate behavior got me banned. The lifeguards have got some problems too. You had help Ashfire, Remillard misinterped my behavior. I guess I don;t belong here. I confuse too many people here so maybe I don;t belong. I try to help and what do I get? hurt. Hale bopp says I am harassing. I make way too many abstract complex statements and therefore it might be in everyone's best intrest that I leave here. I should just go back to myspace accont where the rest of the nt are cause, I am apparently more like them. Damn therapist say I have Hfa, why am I so functional then?. I make jokes that are too abstract and people misinterpet them and bann me from the chatroom. I am seriously sick of haveing to fight with the lifeguards at the chatroom. Actually I narrowed it done to one lifegurad. Sinse I have to fight with him, may be I should leave this area and stick with myspace only. I must be a danger to you all cause if you misinterpet anything I say its automatically something bad. I went overboard in the begining but I toned down the jokes. I still get banned cause somebody misinterpets my behavior. This is why I should leave I must make too much stress for you guys cause of the complex abstract statements I make.

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Apr 2006, 8:20 pm

One more thing I don;t appreciate the life guard's shut the f**k up either. I was trying to explain my behavior so he could calm down.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2006, 8:26 pm

I'm not disrespecting you or anything, but... your posts are seriously difficult to make any kind of sense out of at all. Which makes reading your posts ever so slightly tiresome at the best of times.

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Apr 2006, 8:29 pm

I understand that, its cause I am under alot of distress. This serious hospital mental ward level k? This has nothing to do with this supposide HFA

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Apr 2006, 8:32 pm

the mentally stimulating tea clear my post up everytime. They make me type faster and more accurate. I think there is some adaptogens in there.

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Apr 2006, 8:34 pm

I have final stage skin cancer. I am so close to death. can you imagine my words could have detoriated this badly? You know as a sign I am falling a part inside.

Aeturnus
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2006, 10:47 pm

I don't like to see anyone leave because they think they're being forced out. Most of us are sensitive in a number of different ways, so it is very possible that people may sometimes misinterpret what we say. Aspies sometimes misinterpret things more so than NTs, but we're all of the same sort. We should at least try to acknowledge that as we write, but we also can't control the feelings of others who read our posts.

I tend not to use chatrooms myself, because the continuous back and forth flow of information sometimes gets too confusing for me. I can sympathize with some as to why they may say something they regret. I don't know how many times I have gotten into conversations with strangers, say at work, and I tend to say something that sort of annoys them. It's never anything to cause a problem, but it's sort of something that I misinterpret or that I get too stubborn with my language. If I know people, then it seems to be like totally different. And I think anxiety has a lot to do with it. You're not alone on this.

Some of your posts are very hard to read, but why should I care? I'm not writing them. I read and acknowledge what I can. For example, I tend to have trouble comprehending posts where there is bad grammatical constructs and odd uses of punctuation. But, I don't go around and tell people that such people are causing a problem. And the same is with people who I believe have offended me somehow. I don't like it, sure ... but I'm not going to try to cause people problems. Shame on those lifeguards!

- Ray M -

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Apr 2006, 6:54 am

Ray you need to tell them, but tactfully. The secret is to say something postive with something negative. I understand I am not completely well and this interfer with my typing and grammar. This has nothing to with HFA. I maybe just tired or about to die of cancer. I am not sure. I will have to try my best to fix it.

jman
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2006, 3:11 pm

It;s real simple Flourescent:

follow the rules and you won;t get banned.

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Apr 2006, 7:31 pm

This is why I want to leave. The thing you just said. You have mistaken my actions. You should reread my post. I appologized and got banned. I asked for a punch to the mouth. I appologized 3 times. Don;t jump on a loose bridge, please. This was all Ashfire's fault. I did one thing wrong and appologized 3 times in 3 diffrent ways and I get banned. There are certain people that keep me here though. I am kinda torn between leaving and staying. I don;t like when everyone turns against me. I had enough of that please don;t step on a loose bridge. I am almost on med please don;t rock the boat, reread my post then decide.

Aeturnus
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2006, 4:17 am

Florescent wrote:
Ray you need to tell them, but tactfully. The secret is to say something postive with something negative. I understand I am not completely well and this interfer with my typing and grammar. This has nothing to with HFA. I maybe just tired or about to die of cancer. I am not sure. I will have to try my best to fix it.

I wasn't referring to your posts when I wrote the letter, say when I talked about typing and grammar. There are quite a bit of posts that have similar constructs that I have trouble comprehending. I just never say anything.

What do you mean by telling them "tactfully?" Like, to say something positive with something negative? I write as I see it, and if I see something positive and something negative, I'll explain both. Like, in this case, I was stating how I felt it to be if I was in your shoes. I just know how things can bother me, and if someone outright treated me the way they were with you, I would be very upset, and a war would probably end up starting.

I don't know what you said or what you were supposed to have done, but it is apparent that you were not aware that you have hurt whomever it is you're describing. The idea for them having banned you seems to be extremely short-sighted. We're supposed to work things out together. Besides, just be happy that I'm sticking up for you.

- Ray M -

Aeturnus
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2006, 4:18 am

Florescent wrote:

I wasn't referring to your posts when I wrote the letter, say when I talked about typing and grammar. There are quite a bit of posts that have similar constructs that I have trouble comprehending. I just never say anything.

What do you mean by telling them "tactfully?" Like, to say something positive with something negative? I write as I see it, and if I see something positive and something negative, I'll explain both. Like, in this case, I was stating how I felt it to be if I was in your shoes. I just know how things can bother me, and if someone outright treated me the way they were with you, I would be very upset, and a war would probably end up starting.

I don't know what you said or what you were supposed to have done, but it is apparent that you were not aware that you have hurt whomever it is you're describing. The idea for them having banned you seems to be extremely short-sighted. We're supposed to work things out together. Besides, just be happy that I'm sticking up for you.

- Ray M -

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Apr 2006, 6:44 am

Thank you so much Ray. I have to have compassion for Remillard, my actions are complex. I show in how I agreed to his demands of toning down behavior . I also explained myself to him so he could have more compassion , not to manipulate my way into the chat room. Tact, I will give you an example. Say you are reading something and you don;t like most of it. What you do is tell the person all the negative thoughts and then you tell what you like with it. This will make sure they are not upset. If you hated all of it you could look for other stuff, like maybe there grammar was good. Its all about not hurting the other person. By the way I just vent that is all. I have compassion for people all the time, just so they will like me. I may have been mad a Remillard, but I have compassion. I will continue to try and make him understand so we can be cool.

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Apr 2006, 11:19 am

Alright now I am getting pissed off. The stupid mods in there said ~24hours. Somebody, who ever you are, is a real pric. I am just venting, and I have my suspicions. Somebody snitched on my venting and that is funkn' rude. If this is the behavior I am to expect, maybe I should leave. I don;t no why they think that just cause they are a mod in the chatroom they are god. You not always right. Infact, there is going to be times when the other person is smarter than you and you should appologize. The smart person is loosing his compassion, and will maybe leave wrong planet for his safety. I already have enough ship

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Apr 2006, 11:56 am

Jman its you who are not aware. I have more awarness for the fealings of others than any one here. You see I appologized about a hundred times for my behavior. I meant all of them. I maid so many cause I am stuggling with resentment issue. You are making it worse. I am almost on meds please don;t push me. I figured what was going on and toned it down. It was not as simple as you said. I will bet you wish it was wouldn;t you? You also have trouble with abstract though too don;t you? If you want me to be more concrete say so. I am trying to work with remillard, but he is being a you know what. He won;t respond to me pm. I badly want to work thinks out with him. I don;t like having people mad at me. He is not doing mod behavior. I want to make a point , I had spat with afkafka and we worked it out. That guy is ok. I was wrong before and apparently Remillard though I was going to hell with that spat I had with Ashfire. Wtf? is a matter with you. You should question that, seeing how you don;t understand jokes I make. I maid one in your favor and you yelled at me. I put in concreter terms and you just respond inappropiately. I would have expected this, "Thanks for trying, but I am not in the mood". I tried and if he is isn;t maybe I should just leave for my own safety. I am really on edge here. I am in duck in cover mode. I have meds and I won;t take them. You are provoking me. So you see how sensitive I am? I appologize about a hundred times to stop the hurt.

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Apr 2006, 12:14 pm

You wanna know right? The only manipulative behavior I do is sucking people in. I have a nice personality. It is nearly impossible to not get along with me. I suckem cause of my awarness for fealings of others.