Why am I so hated? By WP and Family

Page 1 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Ackman
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2011, 1:09 am

It seems that the popular crowd here shows an apparent dislike for me. Your popularity will come to an end.

Before you all attack me, like you're all so good at doing; I'd like to say that tonight my family bitched at me telling me that I do nothing for them. I have done more for them than they realize. I have paid some of their bills with money out of my f*****g pocket. Do they respect me? f**k no. Do they thank me for what I do? f**k no. I'm done with them. Every single one of them. Either they go or I go. I don't know where I'll go next. Probably back to New England. There at least I'll be accepted by the community; more than I am here with attacks left and right. One member here wrongly claims that I have problems; although from her that's what I have come to expect.

Maybe if she walked a mile in my shoes, she wouldn't attack me as much. What it is that bothers her is beyond me. Maybe it's because I have a girlfriend and have friends and I don't brood all day. Many of you claim I am a joke, I'll accept that because we all know in the end it's going to nip you all in the ass. At least I am not as full of "problems" as some members here will have you believe. Maybe I should have been successful in killing myself; maybe that would have brought this forum back to normal. Maybe all of you wouldn't have worried about the user known as Ackman. Maybe, just maybe this world would have been better off without me.

You know, maybe we all have a piece of Creedonia in us, we just have to find what it is. We all will find ours, and we will be at peace with ourselves and one another. One person's Creedonia is different from another. You all have it in you. Stop calling it a "problem". Stop hating me for it. Stop calling it "Creepy as f**k". Stop calling it something that will "make your problems worse". Maybe it's because you don't understand it; maybe it's because you may never understand it; but one thing is for sure, if it gives me peace, let it give me peace. If that is a problem to you; then that is your own damn fault.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2011, 1:52 am

Honestly Ackman, I don't know who this popular crowd is...it seems certain sub forums are frequented by different groups of regulars, and I certainly don't hate you.

I do, however, admire your avatar artwork.

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2011, 1:57 am

Maybe you should stop talking about credonia. I am going to be brutely honest with you thats the only thing I can't stand about you. Sometimes when you talk about it some of the people here can't help but think your a bit "too into" your make believe world. Some might find that creepy. :idea:

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2011, 1:58 am

Chronos wrote:
Honestly Ackman, I don't know who this popular crowd is...it seems certain sub forums are frequented by different groups of regulars, and I certainly don't hate you.

I do, however, admire your avatar artwork.

His digital painting is getting better. :D

Kiran
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Jan 2011, 2:11 am

There is a popular crowd in here? :?

LittleTigger
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2011, 2:38 am

If you tell me about Creedonia I will tell you
about Tiggerville.

Some peple are stuck on the word creepy and
other buzzword soup of the day.

I know many soups of the day that bore
me to poop my pants.

If you like boogerpicking and catching toads
and frogs and bugs and playing with Legos,
watching Teletubbies, eating spaghetti with
a straw, meatball throwing contests, burping
contests, but just for fun, no real scoring,
laffing about butts, poops, toilets, diarrhoea,
and other funny bottom sounds, throwing
funny things like mushrooms, bowls, mud,
bark, and plastic bottles.

If you don't expect me to be all growed up.

and, if you have a high respect for
cats, that is a big plus, so long as
you don't hate them ----

Then I would like to play with you.

When society stops expecting
too much from me, I will
stop disappointing them.

nthach
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2011, 2:48 am

Todesking wrote:
Maybe you should stop talking about credonia. I am going to be brutely honest with you thats the only thing I can't stand about you. Sometimes when you talk about it some of the people here can't help but think your a bit "too into" your make believe world. Some might find that creepy. :idea:

This.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2011, 3:44 am

when the OP discusses his private world, he is inviting all readers into it, i.e. sharing as aspect of himself with us. it is cold-bloodedly harsh to disrespect him for that.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2011, 4:26 am

auntblabby wrote:
when the OP discusses his private world, he is inviting all readers into it, i.e. sharing as aspect of himself with us. it is cold-bloodedly harsh to disrespect him for that.

I agree.

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2011, 4:31 am

I only wish I had as vivid an imaginary world as Creedonia to escape into. Life can be really s**t sometimes. I do have an imaginary world but I am not as good as daydreaming as I used to be, especially as I need to focus on work and am so agitated outside working times.

Taking a break.

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2011, 4:31 am

auntblabby wrote:
Yeah. I have at least some respect for it because it helps with fiction writing.

@Ackman: Really, let me guess where your getting beaten around the most at? Deviant-Art? Maybe you need to take a lengthy break, not post stuff on there for a little while. A tip for there I can suggest if your really want one is to keep practicing and only submit the works you think are your best. You also have to keep in mind that Deviant-Art tends to be a 4-channer haven, so a certain amount of trolls is to be expected.

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/

Ackman
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2011, 9:51 am

DemonAbyss10 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Yeah. I have at least some respect for it because it helps with fiction writing.

@Ackman: Really, let me guess where your getting beaten around the most at? Deviant-Art? Maybe you need to take a lengthy break, not post stuff on there for a little while. A tip for there I can suggest if your really want one is to keep practicing and only submit the works you think are your best. You also have to keep in mind that Deviant-Art tends to be a 4-channer haven, so a certain amount of trolls is to be expected.

Nope. I haven't updated that place in months. I don't have a problem with DA really. The trolls there have no lives.

aspi-rant
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2011, 9:57 am

i like and enjoy the occasional posts i stumble upon about creedonia! i find it interesting and entertaining to see into that world now and then.

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2011, 10:02 am

This place has a popular crowd?

jagatai
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2011, 10:03 am

I can't speak for anyone else, but what I see as a bit confusing in your interests is where you draw the line between reality and fantasy. And if it's a sharp, well defined line or if it's indistinct. I think that can often make people uncomfortable since it makes it hard to know what they can or should not say.

Frankly I think the whole Credonia thing is a far better thing to spend time and energy on than many things people get obsessed about. Lately I have been spinning my wheels and getting nothing done and I'd probably be better off if I had an outlet like yours.

You often write of Credonia as if it's an uncontested reality. I have sometimes found myself wondering if you are maybe just a bit over the edge. But after looking at a number of your posts, I have concluded that you, most likely, have a pretty good grip on reality and Credonia is a wholly positive thing in your life.

You post a lot and you are quite a visible presence here. That means you are going to get more responses from a wide variety of people. Some people are going to have no use for your interests and fairly or unfairly, they will let you know what they think. Realistically, that is part of the price you pay for standing out.

I understand how much it bothers you. I would like to be a useful member of a community and whenever I say something that offends or hurts someone, it upsets me a great deal. Many times I have spoken my mind and had to deal with the fair or unfair consequences. But I have to accept the fact that I will sometimes offend people because the alternative would be to only say blandly pleasant things that would offend no one, but also affect no one.

I guess what it comes down to is that if you are not offending someone, you aren't really trying.

Last edited by jagatai on 12 Jan 2011, 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2011, 10:04 am

I haven't seen anyone show a dislike for you at all? D: