Perfect way of killing myself

Page 1 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

SaNcheNuSS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2010, 5:54 pm

I was thinking of just leaving, hitchhiking to the beach, with the help of a float, get deep into the ocean and drown myself. Then no one would ever know what happened to me.

PatrickNeville
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2010, 5:56 pm

Don't be silly.

Whats making you get down?

SaNcheNuSS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2010, 5:59 pm

just like everyone else. This life really isn't meant for some people. I tried to think that suicide wasn't the answer but I can completely understand why people do it now. For some people there is really no hope. My mom wouldn't even go out in public with me today because she said my hair wasn't combed and I smelt too bad. When your own mother doesn't want to be seen with you, it has gotten pretty low.

PatrickNeville
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2010, 6:01 pm

Well she was trying to look out for you because she probably loves you and wants you to do well.

Think about how it would effect her life if you done something to yourself.

I am not good at these types of talks but maybe you need to speak to someone on her to try help speak through personal problems and try to get ideas of how to improve your life.

Lene
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2010, 6:09 pm

You'd be washed up easily enough.

p.s. comb your hair and take a shower. I know you're probably depressed right now and don't feel like doing it, but you'd be surprised the difference it makes; you really feel better afterwards.

As for your mum, don't take it personally.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2010, 6:11 pm

Your mum loves you, and she cares about you.

Plywood
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Sep 2010, 6:28 pm

A bullet might be ok if you get a strong enough gun.

Pottasium cyanide I heard does well.

You could do a classic drug overdose.

kalantir
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2010, 6:41 pm

Plywood, gtfo with that kind of talk. I suppose if you had a friend who was feeling suicidal you'd give them a gun and tell them to have fun? You might think posts like that are funny, but I don't think the OP does, and I don't think the OP's parents would think its funny if he actually followed your advice. Do yourself and everyone else a favor and remove your post. Mature a little bit, and then come back to The Haven if you so wish. Until then, we can do without your kind in this particular subforum

Oh, and SaNcheNuSS... As someone who has recently attempted to commit suicide, I can tell you that its not worth it. And I can almost guarantee that when the moment comes to do it, you'll want to back out(even if you honestly want to do it). And at that moment when every fiber of your being is screaming at you to stop, it's only so easy to ignore it for various reasons you'll use to brainwash yourself on the spot. Trust me, there is reasons for living. You're only 28. You shouldn't even be half way through your life. Ignore those who hate on you and do what makes you happy. I don't know whether you have aspergers or something else. But know that for those on the autistic spectrum, its not uncommon to feel overwhelmed by negative emotions.

You must also understand that even though what your mother said was harsh... she said it for a reason. Low self esteem tends to result in depression, depression tends to cause poor hygiene, poor hygiene tends to indirectly cause low self esteem, thus the cycle continues. If you can break any part of one of the many cycles of depression, its a step forward. Start showering daily and combing your hair. By some semi-casual button up shirts and some new pants. Start making yourself look good on a daily basis. I promise your self esteem will go up. More then likely girls will start smiling at you more often.

Also, exercise. Jog, do pushups, situps, whatever. If you have the money for it. Get a gym membership. That was the best decision I ever made in my life(regarding depression). Within a month of a high-protein diet and working out every day, I truly started to look forward to working out. All the endorphins helped me to feel happy, but more then anything, the results made me feel happy. If you really push yourself in the gym... ANYONE can get noticeable results within 3 weeks. Guaranteed. And even if you think you dont care about that sort of thing. I promise that when you have those results i'm talking about. Your self esteem will go up.

Whatever you do, just dont give up on life. If you do, then you're just giving more power to the haters

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2010, 8:21 pm

Plywood wrote:
A bullet might be ok if you get a strong enough gun.

Pottasium cyanide I heard does well.

You could do a classic drug overdose.

Don't overdose. It can take up to a week to really kill you. At most you'll pass out as your kidneys start to fail then someone will find you and you wake up in a mental ward locked in there for months. Atleast that's what happened to someone I met in a mental ward.

Meow101
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2010, 8:28 pm

Don't do it. If you fail, at best you'll be locked up in a mental ward. At worst, you'll end up much worse off...severe brain damage, feeding tube, can't move...

~Kate

Si tot mai multe cere.
--Mihai Eminescu

kalantir
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2010, 8:47 pm

MXH wrote:
It can take up to a week to really kill you. At most you'll pass out as your kidneys start to fail

Depends on what you overdose on. Some overdoses kill you almost instantaneously.

Quote:
then someone will find you and you wake up in a mental ward locked in there for months. Atleast that's what happened to someone I met in a mental ward.

I doubt it was his first attempt. If it was, he almost certainly had other issues as well.

Last edited by kalantir on 16 Sep 2010, 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2010, 9:53 pm

kalantir wrote:
MXH wrote:
Plywood wrote:
It can take up to a week to really kill you. At most you'll pass out as your kidneys start to fail

Depends on what you overdose on. Some overdoses kill you almost instantaneously.

Quote:
then someone will find you and you wake up in a mental ward locked in there for months. Atleast that's what happened to someone I met in a mental ward.

I doubt it was his first attempt. If it was, he almost certainly had other issues as well.

I personally don't believe in instant death Even by a headshot it doesn't make sense for it to be instant. Russian scientists cut a dogs head off and plugged tubes to it then pumped
Blood and guess what. It was still alive for a couple of hours. They then tried swapping heads between 2 dogs.

The guy was also a registered nurse so he knew what he was doing.

Werecrocodile
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Sep 2010, 5:30 am

At least someone is being more creative than jumping off a bridge or drinking liquid nitrogen.

kalantir
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2010, 5:31 am

-Deleted-

SaNcheNuSS
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2010, 11:07 pm

i know right. I want it to where I vanish and no one has a clue what happens to me.

Merculangelo
Toucan
Toucan

17 Sep 2010, 12:25 am

i had forgotten about the ocean. that's a good idea. and there's great classic poetry for it.

i've begun planning my death. trying to coreograph it. everything in a multiple of three. even thinking to learn how to use internet signalling devices with two decoys.

point. I used to think I wouldn't plan it, I'd just take three steps to one side some day, but now i'm really interested in geometry and radial things. puzzles and fractals....it would be the ultimate manifestation of such a thing.

point. chances are I won't do it. but if I do, i won't fail. quite sure of that. plus the more I plan something, the more I must finish it. right now its more of an ultimatum - if things don't change in some essential way in the next two years, then i'll have to stop wasting the universal energy.

but the act itself holds little interest for me, and I'm relatively unphased by other people's suicide stories, especially when they're stupid and give "reasons" about "love" and "loneliness". ex: romeo and juliet.