confustion about why someone yells

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

doublebubble25
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Jan 2011, 9:41 pm

i can't seem to understand what someone tells me from one thing or the other. like when a person tells you you cant eat that and you already ate part of it you dont understand why they say dont eat that or if someone yells at you for something you did and does not tell you what they yelled at you about why they yelled i just really want to not feel so scared that i done wrong when someone yells at me or tells me something but i do feel like i did wrong if someone yells even if it not at me does any of you feel this way at anytime i am feeling so alone with this i know my grammer bad so i hope you can read it

utherdoul
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Jan 2011, 11:07 pm

What cirumstance are we talking about here? Is this food at a function of some sort, or at school or a workplace? Was there a sign or some indication that the food belonged to someone else? If not my reaction is to finish eating and tell said individual to get cancer and take a long walk off a short pier (add profanity or other ailments to taste).

H.P. Lovecraft

"Pickman's Model"

SaNcheNuSS
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2011, 4:05 pm

There needs to be more elaboration in these posts. We are unclear of the situations because you are not going into enough detail. Tell us more. All I can say now, is that whenever someone yells for someone to do something else, they think that the person is weak and by yelling and acting like a complete dipsh1t that they can force the other person to obey their will. No one ever yells at me....They know not too.