Emotional abuse in the workplace

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Allstar
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 Jan 2011, 9:58 pm

In a nutshell, my partner at work loves to shove swords down my throat. Whatever I do, no matter how hard I work, it will never be good enough. If you had it this bad, how were you able to get by, and what made you stay in a good mood throughout the course of your agonizing work day?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2011, 12:12 am

i don't know if one could call it grit, but i just had to bide my time until i could get the hell outta there. in the absense of F-off money i had no choice but to put up with it as long as i could. jobs are very hard to come by for a inept person such as myself. if i were you and i had any talent at all, i would work on that talent so that i could escape the present hellhole.

SaNcheNuSS
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2011, 4:00 pm

Allstar wrote:
In a nutshell, my partner at work loves to shove swords down my throat. Whatever I do, no matter how hard I work, it will never be good enough. If you had it this bad, how were you able to get by, and what made you stay in a good mood throughout the course of your agonizing work day?

I had a girl who was like this. It was because she was sexually frustrated around me. Who is your partner? You need to elaborate.

Bonafan
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Jan 2011, 6:14 pm

I had a horrible job where before I even thought about maybe having aspergers, the boss called me creepy autistic kid amongst other things. Funnily enough, I was a carer in a college for disabled students so you would have thought that it would have been different.

Just keep looking for something else. It will happen.