Page 1 of 7 [ 107 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 7:39 pm

Sorry guys, I'm going to be depressed for a while so deal with it. I am NOT going back on my anti depressants. I've been off them for almost 8 months and I'm not going back to them now. They are part of what made me as fat and ugly as I am now anyway.

I feel like a failure in almost every sense of the word. The only thing I'm good at is being a student and I'll only be doing that for another couple of months. After that, it's off to boring, disappointing, depressing adulthood where my sole existence is to work and pay off bills forever.

I want to be able to move but I need a job first. When I get a job I'll be stuck in that location and won't be able to move unless I can be transferred to another location, which can take years. So I'll be living at home, only having my mother, brother and grandma for social interaction until I can drive and get a car but let's face it, I'll never be able to do that. I f*****g suck too much to be able to drive. That's something only competent people can do.

My diet is failing. The school has been closing so much for snow that I haven't been able to use their gym more than once a week. At this rate, I'll gain back everything I lost and will be that much uglier for it, which will lead to me being alone until I can afford surgery because let's face it, who else but the bottom of the barrel would want a b***h as ugly as me?

I suck so much I can't even perform basic human functions. I can't read faces, I can't f*****g orgasm. Seriously? That's something the apes could figure out but I can't because I'm broken as a human. :cry:

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 7:54 pm

(hugs Erisad)

Sorry you feel that way. SSRIs do cause weight gain, especially with the typical college diet. I gained 55 lbs on Risperdal, and it wasn't until I was able to quit chocolate that I was able to begin losing it. Exercise is overrated anyway, 70% of it is diet, and if you have cravings there's a reason, like I was iron deficient so I craved chocolate (empty calories).

I think your sexual problems are the result of your bf (probably inexperience and not knowing HOW to please a woman, how old is he anyway) and not your fault. I doubt it has anything to do with size, either his or yours-technique is what counts. Why can't you drive? Has anybody tried to teach you? Do you have an excessive amount of college loans (like in the multi-tens of thousands)? You might qualify for forbearance, especially if you can't find a job in a year, which is very possible.

I think you're too hard on yourself, you don't need drugs but a break. DO NOT go back to alcohol, it will make you an alcoholic, then your life really WILL suck. I felt like my life was over when I was your age, and part of it is AS and the problems it causes, you need to learn how to compensate. Maybe you can write articles for websites and live on your own?

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 8:01 pm

Dear Erisad seeing how your very harsh towards yoruself reminds me of my own being for, I too have often beat myself up for not being able to not only do a great many things whether socially or mentally but, simply feeling a sensse of contentment about my own life is a struggle in itself.. I feel that your not the screwup by any account for, you do sincerely try at some things if not all things and that means your still human.. I'm not sure if what I'm saying is meaning a great deal yet, you should not give up on yourself.
I honestly & sincerely wish you the possibility of being able to find contentment in life regardless of what form it might take...

Mindslave
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 8:03 pm

Hey, when I was 21 I sucked too, and I also believed that things would never get better, and that I was doomed for failure for the rest of my life.

One year later... It's amazing the things that can happen in a year, things you don't expect.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 8:07 pm

pezar wrote:
(hugs Erisad)

Sorry you feel that way. SSRIs do cause weight gain, especially with the typical college diet. I gained 55 lbs on Risperdal, and it wasn't until I was able to quit chocolate that I was able to begin losing it. Exercise is overrated anyway, 70% of it is diet, and if you have cravings there's a reason, like I was iron deficient so I craved chocolate (empty calories).

I think your sexual problems are the result of your bf (probably inexperience and not knowing HOW to please a woman, how old is he anyway) and not your fault. I doubt it has anything to do with size, either his or yours-technique is what counts. Why can't you drive? Has anybody tried to teach you? Do you have an excessive amount of college loans (like in the multi-tens of thousands)? You might qualify for forbearance, especially if you can't find a job in a year, which is very possible.

I think you're too hard on yourself, you don't need drugs but a break. DO NOT go back to alcohol, it will make you an alcoholic, then your life really WILL suck. I felt like my life was over when I was your age, and part of it is AS and the problems it causes, you need to learn how to compensate. Maybe you can write articles for websites and live on your own?

My boyfriend broke up with me on Monday. His mother wrecked our relationship just because she didn't like me. :( He's 24. I was never able to orgasm, even on my own. I try but I get nowhere. He was able to get me close and then the feeling vanishes. >.<

My mother tried teaching me and gave up saying that she can't handle it. She says she is looking into sending me to driving school after I graduate but I doubt it. She'll keep me at home as long as possible. I don't know what my loans are exactly but all I know is that it's a lot and I'll probably be paying them back all my life. D:

Live where? I have nowhere to go. Without a job I can't find a place to stay. I kinda need one before the other. My mom says I'm not allowed to move until a year after I have a job. "It's just unreasonable for you to leave right after school!" She just wants me to herself. Greedy b***h. :/

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 8:12 pm

ProfessorX wrote:
I honestly & sincerely wish you the possibility of being able to find contentment in life regardless of what form it might take...

A gun to the mouth? That's probably the only pleasant form I can think of right now. :(

Mindslave - Meh. It doesn't seem likely. I'll probably get a job of some variety but I don't picture anything life-changing though. D:

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in capitalistic police state called USA

04 Feb 2011, 8:35 pm

Do you think you might could possible be asexual Erisad :?: Inability to orgasm could be that or it might could possibly be side-effects from some of the meds you were on even thou you've been off for a while they could of caused long term things; if it's the latter a doc might be able to help. It sounds like your kinda stuck in a bad situation rite now & don't have a lot of options & that's what's stressing you out. Stressing yourself out worrying about things is NOT helping you at all. It might be better to try & take things one issue at a time. Try to concentrate on your school issues rite now & after you graduate you can worry about getting a job & driving. You might could lose a lot of weight 1ce your out of college & have better food options available; stress from everything could cause weight gain BTW I've seen pix of you on WP & I do NOT think you are ugly. You are being too hard on yourself. I tend to be my worst critic sometimes to. I hope something I've said helps or at least makes you feel better

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 8:41 pm

Quote:
A gun to the mouth? That's probably the only pleasant form I can think of right now.

Dont say that! 8O :( :(

What mindslave says is true... things do get a lot better. My life turned around three times between 17 and 30... completely unexpected and for the better. It does happen you just need to hang in there and watch for the chance :)

Quote:
He was able to get me close and then the feeling vanishes. >.<

That's not your fault really. Every person is different and in your case I'd say he just didn't know how to. When it comes to intimacy men only need physical stimulus while women need both physical and emotional stimulus. Many young men dont realize it and merely try physical stimulation thinking if it works for him it should work for you.

I'm sorry to hear he broke up with you. I even dare say its for the better. I mean he's a guy...24 and he still has his mom's arm up his rear end like a sock puppet? c'mon you deserve better :)

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 8:45 pm

nick007 wrote:
Do you think you might could possible be asexual Erisad :?: Inability to orgasm could be that or it might could possibly be side-effects from some of the meds you were on even thou you've been off for a while they could of caused long term things; if it's the latter a doc might be able to help. It sounds like your kinda stuck in a bad situation rite now & don't have a lot of options & that's what's stressing you out. Stressing yourself out worrying about things is NOT helping you at all. It might be better to try & take things one issue at a time. Try to concentrate on your school issues rite now & after you graduate you can worry about getting a job & driving. You might could lose a lot of weight 1ce your out of college & have better food options available; stress from everything could cause weight gain BTW I've seen pix of you on WP & I do NOT think you are ugly. You are being too hard on yourself. I tend to be my worst critic sometimes to. I hope something I've said helps or at least makes you feel better

I was wondering about that. I really don't know. Sometimes sex feels okay but then again I was only with one person and I would hope that it get's better than that. He would be trying to get me off and I would tell him to give up and finish up so we could do something else. :/

I do use a lot of time on my school stuff. This is kind of what happens when I'm left by myself for too long, especially with losing my relationship so recently.

Thanks for being so nice about it. I just haven't been able to see anything good when I have looked in the mirror lately. :(

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 8:55 pm

Dantac wrote:
Quote:
A gun to the mouth? That's probably the only pleasant form I can think of right now.

Dont say that! 8O :( :(

What mindslave says is true... things do get a lot better. My life turned around three times between 17 and 30... completely unexpected and for the better. It does happen you just need to hang in there and watch for the chance :)

Quote:
He was able to get me close and then the feeling vanishes. >.<

That's not your fault really. Every person is different and in your case I'd say he just didn't know how to. When it comes to intimacy men only need physical stimulus while women need both physical and emotional stimulus. Many young men dont realize it and merely try physical stimulation thinking if it works for him it should work for you.

I'm sorry to hear he broke up with you. I even dare say its for the better. I mean he's a guy...24 and he still has his mom's arm up his rear end like a sock puppet? c'mon you deserve better :)

Well, that might be true for some but I don't think being stuck at home with my overbearing mother and with no friends within 45 minutes of my house doesn't seem like much of an improvement.

But I can't even get myself to orgasm. So what does that mean? :/

Well, sadly this was the best relationship I have ever had. If my love life doesn't get any better then I'll just give up. Sorry mom, I know you want grandkids but between my brother's lack of interest and my lack of attractiveness and luck. D:

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 9:11 pm

Erisad wrote:
Well, that might be true for some but I don't think being stuck at home with my overbearing mother and with no friends within 45 minutes of my house doesn't seem like much of an improvement.

The beauty of it is that it happens when you least expect it. Lets just say that my most memorable one was when I was working at a job I hated but paid me well enough...then I lost that job (company went under) and spent 7 months desperately trying to find anything...any job at all.

Out of the blue I got a call from a company that had seen my resume in monster.com (I had not applied for that job nor used monster.com for years at that point..damn thing never got me anything before) and wanted to interview me. Job was something I had never done, had no education for and.. damn to this day I still don't know why they called me. To make a long story short, that job was not only amazingly cool, paid well, gave me the chance to travel several times and was what lead to my current career choice.

So... hang in there it will happen to you :D

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 9:19 pm

Dantac wrote:
Erisad wrote:

The beauty of it is that it happens when you least expect it. Lets just say that my most memorable one was when I was working at a job I hated but paid me well enough...then I lost that job (company went under) and spent 7 months desperately trying to find anything...any job at all.

Out of the blue I got a call from a company that had seen my resume in monster.com (I had not applied for that job nor used monster.com for years at that point..damn thing never got me anything before) and wanted to interview me. Job was something I had never done, had no education for and.. damn to this day I still don't know why they called me. To make a long story short, that job was not only amazingly cool, paid well, gave me the chance to travel several times and was what lead to my current career choice.

So... hang in there it will happen to you :D

My expectations aren't very high but whatever. :/

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 9:21 pm

I would suggest not worrying about your sexual issues rite now. It's possible that things going on in your life could of caused sexual problems. Try not to worry about finding someone either rite now. Give yourself time to get over him & focus on other things going on in your life instead. I've been a lot happier lately sense I quit worrying about being alone & trying to find someone; it caused a lot of stress & problems for me that I'm much better off without.
Also avoid looking in the mirror more than you have to to do hair & stuff. Mirrors can make the most beautiful person feel ugly because they have a knack for only showing certain things & they do not show all the beauty.
I know what you mean about being left alone. I'm not going to post about how it relates to me here because you've seen a lot of my post but I would highly recommended that you try to keep yourself occupied with something. Force yourself to do whatever school work you need to, go to the gym when you can, spend time on WP chatting with online friends ect. Do NOT give up or give in to the emotional stress & depression because that can make things a lot worse. If you need someone to talk to you can PM me.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 9:39 pm

nick007 wrote:
I would suggest not worrying about your sexual issues rite now. It's possible that things going on in your life could of caused sexual problems. Try not to worry about finding someone either rite now. Give yourself time to get over him & focus on other things going on in your life instead. I've been a lot happier lately sense I quit worrying about being alone & trying to find someone; it caused a lot of stress & problems for me that I'm much better off without.
Also avoid looking in the mirror more than you have to to do hair & stuff. Mirrors can make the most beautiful person feel ugly because they have a knack for only showing certain things & they do not show all the beauty.
I know what you mean about being left alone. I'm not going to post about how it relates to me here because you've seen a lot of my post but I would highly recommended that you try to keep yourself occupied with something. Force yourself to do whatever school work you need to, go to the gym when you can, spend time on WP chatting with online friends ect. Do NOT give up or give in to the emotional stress & depression because that can make things a lot worse. If you need someone to talk to you can PM me.

I would do my school work now but when my adderall wears off I can't focus on anything productive. D:

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 10:01 pm

Erisad wrote:
nick007 wrote:

I would do my school work now but when my adderall wears off I can't focus on anything productive. D:

Have you been on that a while? It might could be causing some side-effects with weight gain & the sexual stuff perhaps. I was never on that but i tried a few other ADHD meds & they made my problems focusing worse when the med wore off.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 10:16 pm

nick007 wrote:
Erisad wrote:
nick007 wrote:

Have you been on that a while? It might could be causing some side-effects with weight gain & the sexual stuff perhaps. I was never on that but i tried a few other ADHD meds & they made my problems focusing worse when the med wore off.

I was on Ritalin from age 3 to 16, then I was switched to adderall. So I've been treated for ADHD for almost my entire life. I don't think I'll ever be able to be remotely successful without those pills. >.<