welp Ive made it to california!

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

30 Mar 2011, 3:21 pm

my goodness. basically its a little warm for my liking but i think i'll be alright, the bus ride over here was a nightmare. and i still havent found a place because my dad is waiting for his section8 thingy wich if he doesnt get by the end of april i'm going back home. I really havent noticed how much of my sensativities have botherd me until this move. 7 or 8 people in one house is a disaster let me tell you. hard to sleep, no jackoff time at all (i mean somebody please kill me :wink: ) and no significant gem shopping network time on the tv for me wich means i walk around santa rosa all day long.

Tomorrow we are going to the san fransico aquarium wich i'm shure i'll love. fish really are my thing if there not on my dinner plate :pig:

see you later, anyone in the north bay want to meet up at some point? I totally get it if you dont.
I'm very randy, :jester:

DeadCow
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

30 Mar 2011, 4:11 pm

Big Pimpin'

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2011, 5:06 pm

What possessed you to come to California? This place is going to crap fast. Oh, and as for the weather, you haven't seen nothing yet :wink: !

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2011, 5:17 pm

Who ya callin' a welp?! :o

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2011, 6:52 pm

You should go hang out with Alex.

Esther
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2011, 8:39 pm

Welcome to California!

Are your frank and beans still attached? They may have survived the wrath of the STD god, but the bus ride may have fried 'em.

I hope you get to like it here, Randy.

JusSumBudi
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

30 Mar 2011, 9:32 pm

Good luck in Cali! That state is so not for me. I'm a cold state person ;)

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

01 Apr 2011, 1:48 pm

All of my STD tests came back clear. Now i'm screwing this hot little piece of plastic that is. out of this world let me tell you! doesnt do anything, eat, talk, and is under my control~

Of course i still havent bought it though. because of where i am living, but this is how i imagine it to be once i get my own place/ user yer imagination :pig:

I'll hang out with anyone who lives in california. i'm not really a friend snob, So if you are somewhere close (unless your a dashingly beautiful lass :wink: ) i probbaly wont travel more than 5 miles :o

The aquarium was a bit pricey and wasnt really worth it. that park comming into SF was one of the best city parks Ive ever seen my goodness, i wanted to check it out but my ghey family was in a hurry for some reason

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

01 Apr 2011, 1:52 pm

JusSumBudi wrote:
Good luck in Cali! That state is so not for me. I'm a cold state person ;)
you know i have to say, I'm also a cold person. if it does work out and after about a year when my lease is up i'm moving to the very nice town of mount shasta.

I do miss the timbers already though and the cold weather