My Father won't understand my needs....

Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

transformingcar
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2011, 1:33 pm

I can't put up with this nonesense anymore... My whole family ignores me... I have no where to go... I'm bored and lonely.
When I need someone to spend time with... My sister locks her door and ignores me... my mom is ether sleeping or too busy.
and my dad sit's in his chair.... and he watches nascar or football all day. then when I ask him to "play a game or "spend time with me"
he just makes excuses... like "I need to digest my food" yeah sure.... It takes all his time and energy to digest a pizza. leaving no time to spend with me. I swear the guy thinks nascar and football are only things in life. appaerently I'm not more important!! !
If he had to choose between season tickets and saving my life... He'd choose the tickets.

He keeps trying to make me look bad just becuase I have a greater need for attention... I get so lonely... and my idiot father makes it all worse!! !. He yells at me for whatever pointless reason he can find. I'd even say he's been both physically and emoitionally abusive.
I can't count all the times he's beat me... and gets away with it... Even the cops don't think he ever really hurt me. and they got invovled once or twice.
He's psychopath!! ! he refuses to see a docter about his issues... but forces me to see a docter and to take medication against my will. nothing will make him change... yet I've been told I need to change?
How many times has it been that they forced me to "change"? Well... now...
I only want a happy family... I try so much... nothing ever works...

I just need someone... to save me from.... all this hatred... please help me... I'm very sad.

AspieWolf
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2011, 1:58 pm

It sounds like you are in a very bad situation. I wish that cases like yours were rare, but I have known about too many of them over the years. Is there no one at school, or perhaps a family services counselor who might be able to help you? It seems like your best bet is to stay as far away from your family as possible. Can you get out of the house and spend some time somewhere else that is relatively safe? In the US there are Boys/Girls clubs and Y's, perhaps other such places too. Do you have grandparents who might help?

Some of us just have a little more madness than others!

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2011, 2:13 pm

:(
How old are you? You're worse of than I am, it seems.
I would hang out with you if I could!

transformingcar
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2011, 2:39 pm

Quote:
It sounds like you are in a very bad situation. I wish that cases like yours were rare, but I have known about too many of them over the years. Is there no one at school, or perhaps a family services counselor who might be able to help you? It seems like your best bet is to stay as far away from your family as possible. Can you get out of the house and spend some time somewhere else that is relatively safe? In the US there are Boys/Girls clubs and Y's, perhaps other such places too. Do you have grandparents who might help?

I've already graduated from school... so that won't work. there really is no where to go in town.
as for my grandparents... well... they can't help much... they have tried... but it's something they can't fix.

transformingcar
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2011, 2:42 pm

Quote:

I'm 18... recently graduated from high school. Do you want me to send a message? or you could send one to me?.

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2011, 2:45 pm

transformingcar wrote:
Quote:

I'm 18... recently graduated from high school. Do you want me to send a message? or you could send one to me?.

Sure, send me a message if you want to vent. :)

Ilka
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2011, 4:50 pm

I am gonna give you the same piece of advice my older sister gave me when I felt I couldnt take anymore: "Concentrate in studying. Study hard, very hard, so one day you can go away and never look back." I did. At 23 I left my parents home and did not contact them for 5 years. Then I tried to fix things because I was pregnant and wanted my daughter to have a family. But it did not work. You cannot force people into loving you. And yes, some parents do not love their children. Thats a fact.

transformingcar
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2011, 5:04 pm

He just started yelling and screaming again!! !.... he freaked out becuase i shut the door? i did not slam the door... That door always sound loud!! !..... He is a monster.... No one is willing to stop him... He neads therapy!! ! or maybe an asylum...
I don't want to live with my pshycopathic father.... he even trys to make my mom get mad at me!! ! I can't trust them with anthing...
even my sister hates me.... I'm falling apart!... This has been like this my whole life....
if I can't find a friend near where I live... I'll go mad... somebody save me.... I need someone who understands... soemone who cares..
someone to really love me... but I need someone I can meet in person...
I don't think anyone like me lives... in this worthless town called Sunbury!! !.... I have no where else to go....

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2011, 5:36 pm

Where is Sunbury?
I hate feeling trapped with family. It will pass. :( I know how you mean about meeting someone to be a friend in person. It's not the same online, unfortunately. Could you try and go to an aspie meet-up near you?

transformingcar
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2011, 6:24 pm

I don't think there is any sort of aspie meet up near here. Sunbury is in Pennslyvania USA. so there isn't much here.

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2011, 7:22 pm

Hmm. :?
Well, maybe there is some sort of a meet up for one of your interests? Like an art festival, or comicon thing, or a film festival?

Ilka
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2011, 9:46 pm

I feel very sorry about your situation. I would like to help, but I live too far away. Panama City, Republic of Panama, Central America.

transformingcar
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2011, 11:13 am

Unfortunatly.... Nothing good ever happens in sunbury.... We don't get any thing along the lines of my interest... I have tried to go the few events that happen around here....but I it's just nothing worth my time.
unless I buy something for my collection,. Like those rare special edition Hotwheels I bought before the fireworks one night...
I couldn't stay for the fireworks... too much for me. I tried to talk to someone there..... But I guess he got bored and ran off. that was earlier this year.

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2011, 6:20 pm

That really sucks, are you going to college anytime soon....that is the only thing I'm looking forward to right now...different state. Though I haven't been what you've been through, I know the feeling of wanting to get away from family.