Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Roxy1989
Raven
Raven

30 Dec 2011, 10:52 am

hi everyone

hope your all ok x

im having a few probs .......

for the past few weeks i have been in the grip of possibly one of the most frighting manic episodes i have ever had.
( i have bipoler) add the poor coping skills, totally lack of social skills, and genaral oddness that comes with bieng an aspie ......and you've got a ticking time bomb.

i cant cope with even the smallest thing going wrong , cant trust my own family because i cant ignore the voices that are telling me they hate me and think im worthless, cant sleep , cant eat , ,cant ignore the things i hear and see that other people dont...cant stop my mind leaping from one f****d up thought to the next at twice the speed of light..... just. cant. stop

seems to be geting worse and i dont know what to do :(

Does anyone else ever feel like this? how do you cope?

<3

thedaywalker
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2011, 1:14 pm

i can't say i feel the same but i know you are not worthles and i'd realy like to help you somehow...

icyfire4w5
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2011, 2:32 pm

I'm sorry that I can't help you out now. (To be honest, I have been lurking on the Haven now in an attempt to overcome my suicidal thoughts.) But I would like to assure you that I experience what you are experiencing now.
Yes, many people hate me.
Yes, my family sees me as worthless.
Yes, I don't trust my family now.
I used to have the ability to replace f****d up thoughts with pleasant fantasies, but right now, I seem to have lost that ability. Nevertheless, you may try replacing each f****d up thought with a pleasant fantasy.

MacGyverAspie
Toucan
Toucan

30 Dec 2011, 3:14 pm

Your a good person, all I can say is that it's going to be ok. I perceive the public to be in a rush, rude and pedantic and not very approachable so I mostly just go about my life one day at a time hoping it will get better.

You have some favorite music? Music is good to calm the nerves, taking walks is another option too.