Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Mirror21
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2012, 5:58 am

I feel that getting sick makes me act more autistic, I think its because i already feel bad to begin with then there is noise and lights and scratchy bed sheets it drives me crazy. I got bronchitis again, which isn't new. If i get a cold it escalates pretty quick. If anyone has a cold near me, I catch it. If i got to go to the er again this time, I won't like it and if i am unlucky as I usually am, will end up with an inner ear infection, both ears probably.

I guess I am just surly.

Radiofixr
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2012, 8:33 am

I get real irritable when I get sick and want to be left alone-I am a bad patient. I hate colds because I cant smell anything and that is important information input I am missing all of a sudden.

Mirror21
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2012, 7:37 pm

Radiofixr wrote:
I get real irritable when I get sick and want to be left alone-I am a bad patient. I hate colds because I cant smell anything and that is important information input I am missing all of a sudden.

Yeah same here. I feel like someone beat me in my sleep today.

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2012, 8:28 pm

I was getting myself sick all too often, my immune system was so weak due to poor sleep, way too much sugar, unhealthy sedentary lifestyle and deep depression.

I haven't been sick NEAR as often since making some changes... getting rid of refined sugars (sodas and junk food especially) was a MAJOR factor... sleep and exercise are next on the hit list.

When sick though, I'd give my left nut for someone to coddle me *just a little*... the loneliness is even more pronounced when there's no one there to help you when you need it.

Mirror21
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2012, 3:22 am

I can relate. I am not as lonely these days as I used to, but I have been.

I have really bad lungs. I have chronic asthma and a plethora of respiratory ailments and allergies including oak pollen and heavy smoke, dust and animal dander.

My lungs have collapsed before, which is no fun. I had my bronchial vessels burst one, which filled my epidermis with air bubbles. I could rub my face and it sounded like bubble wrap popping. >,<

I am so used to being sick, but its no fun. And thanfully I feel a little better today and I have certainly been sicker before. But it still sucks >,<