Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2013, 1:27 pm

hi everyone,
havent been on for a long while,went some through even worse stuff around a week ago.
ended up being restrained by ten police,was bound in both hand cuffs,chains joining up to harness,harness,and full length leg restraints for over a day then was put on a section two and am finaly being transfered to a learning disability acute hospital.
one good thing that caem out of it,the pyschologist of mine has discontinued the codeine withdrawal,and have now had both lorazepam and haperidol added on to meds.
not sure when will have access to internet next,just thought woud update.

>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2013, 5:27 pm

Ten police?! You belie your own strength! I'm terribly sorry you had to go through the arrest process but I see a silver lining in this mushroom cloud. I know firsthand how much overkill is employed by most law enforcement and I sincerely hope you made it through unhurt. It sure wouldn't take ten of anybody to restrain me and I'm quite able bodied most of the time. I'm glad you made some necessary medication changes, however I think you've entered into a position to really sense some of your true ability. In my opinion, you'll be amazed what practicing your powers of focus can do, clearly we're discussing a major surplus of misspent energy that's available to you.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2013, 5:36 pm

I'm really sorry to hear this, it must have been a nasty ordeal for you!!

I don't know what was happening but it sounds like overkill, and I'm just glad you're okay. I haven't been on this place very long, but every post I've seen of yours has struck me as incredibly insightful, smart, wise and helpful.

Hope everything settles down for you and it all moves on from this incident.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2013, 7:04 pm

Hope things improve.What an ordeal for you.

alwaystomorrow
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Oct 2013, 5:04 pm

That must've been horrible! I hope things will improve for you soon. Thanks for letting us know what's going on.