I just don't know anymore.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Thebigrage
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Jun 2014, 1:06 pm

Right now I am in a dark place in my mind that I tend to dwell in from time to time when I am not in my fantasy world of everything is fine and nothing is wrong. I suffer from anxiety so much that I can't even go somewhere fun without vomiting due to anxiety. I try all the techniques from breathing to telling myself everything will be fine. I get so anxious that I keep a bowl in my room that I use to vomit in just in case. I am terrified as to how I am going to survive when I can't even go bowling or play mini golf with my family. If my parents were to die god forbid I probably wouldn't be able to take care of myself. I would probably just end up in some mental facility cause I would just be curled up in a ball crying. I am in college with no job without any idea as to how I am going to pay everything back. I am on medication that helps with general anxiety but doesn't make it so that I don't vomit whenever I have to leave the house and they tell me all I need to do is get back into a regular routine of leaving the house again. I take classes online because there was no school close to me that offered the courses I wanted to take. Every year my Anxiety gets worse and worse to the point where I dread waking up in the morning. Right now I just feel scared and depressed and I know it will pass like it always does and I will go back to the delusion that I will be fine and everything will work out in the end. I am truely worried though, I can't sleep at night sometimes due to anxiety, and I tend to wake up with my heart racing and I don't know why. I just don't know what to do anymore I don't know what I can do. All I want to do is fall asleep and never wake up because it feels like the only time I get any peace is when I am sleeping. I don't mean I want to die because death scares me more than anything I just don't feel like I can do anything in life. I dream of days where I will wake up and everything will be fine and I will be able to just live my life without having to be anxious all the time. I don't expect anyone to take pitty on me or even to care I just need to get this out of my system because at this point I have no clue what else to do. I have hit a wall that I don't know how to get past it seems too high to climb to wide to go around and too thick to go through.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2014, 1:39 pm

practicing often actually getting out of the house is your best strategy.

Toy_Soldier
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2014, 4:29 pm

Sounds like you might benefit from seeing a Psychologist or Therapist. Are you doing that by chance, or have you in the past?