Why are people so disgusting?

Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2014, 10:48 pm

Seriously it sickens me so much I can't even describe. So on another forum I found a thread about a bunch of illegal immigrant children from central and south america....people sitting there saying 'oh just send them all back' well to where, half of them probably came from gang infested violent areas...maybe neglectful parents maybe desperate parents who wanted to give their children a chance. I mention simply sending them 'back' without knowing where exactly they came from is likely a death sentence to many. But people are so damn disgusting talking about building our very own 'gaza strip', having a war to push back all the evil illegal immigrants.....extremism and lust for blood is what it sounds like. Then people going on about how they are disease infested and will single handedly turn this into a third world nation. Needing to have extra harsh policies just to make the point of 'you people, you aren't welcome stay away' It just disgusts me a lot.

And get this of all places this is on a mental health forum......and the poor immigrant children are terrorists according to someones dumb ass 'terrorist training' f***k why don't they set up guard towers with mounted machine guns with a no mans land where anyone who crosses can get shot to hell regardless of if they are a terrorist, unarmed civilian or child and a big ugly wall complete with more than enough barbed wire to fill the grand canyon.

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2014, 12:53 am

Dehumanization and constant hateful propaganda from some politicians and some medias. Calling immigrants "aliens" is taking a discourse that devoid them of their humanity and is little different from Nazi propaganda about "inferior races".

Girlwithaspergers
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2014, 6:49 am

I don't think illegal immigrants should be kicked out either. My mother thinks they should stay as long as they work, while she says that "lazy" people from the US should be sent to Mexico. I think she would make a bad world leader because of this. :D

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2014, 8:12 am

Because they don't have the insight of the Wolfman!! !! !

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2014, 9:09 am

Girlwithaspergers wrote:
I don't think illegal immigrants should be kicked out either. My mother thinks they should stay as long as they work, while she says that "lazy" people from the US should be sent to Mexico. I think she would make a bad world leader because of this. :D

It might be interesting to see how long the lazy people from the U.S last in Mexico....but yeah probably wouldn't make for a good policy realistically.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2014, 9:14 am

I hope these immigrant kids are taken in by nice families.

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2014, 11:22 am

The mess of the situation is that if the US allows them to stay it becomes a message to everyone else that they can send their kids alone and they will be taken in. That is perhaps the worst thing that can happen because it would significantly increase the number of kids sent solo across the border which in turn means the human traffickers would increase their operations. Increase the herd, increase the predators..literally.

The so called humanitarian crisis would shift from the visible that we have now to the invisible where there will be more kids ending up dead or trafficked than those making it to the US. The media would not report it and so people in the US would end up feeling 'good' that they're helping kids although the reality is very different.

2wheels4ever
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2014, 11:32 pm

^ This, and there are simply not enough beds to accommodate the ones who are here now. Y'all should have been around to see how Australia used to 'welcome' their new citizens - and those were the Dutch along with the vast majority of subjects of the British Empire

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2014, 1:10 am

If we were to pull our troops out of the middle east and send them to mexico to kill off the Drug cartel as well as legalize marijuana on a federal level the rate of illegal immigration would drop and Mexico would be a safer place to live. Open up some business with high wages in Mexico to help their economy as well. The tensions would cease quickly. Perhaps an open border afterwards allowing Mexicans to work in America and stay living in Mexico to help the Mexican economy.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2014, 3:27 am

Dantac wrote:
The mess of the situation is that if the US allows them to stay it becomes a message to everyone else that they can send their kids alone and they will be taken in. That is perhaps the worst thing that can happen because it would significantly increase the number of kids sent solo across the border which in turn means the human traffickers would increase their operations. Increase the herd, increase the predators..literally.

The so called humanitarian crisis would shift from the visible that we have now to the invisible where there will be more kids ending up dead or trafficked than those making it to the US. The media would not report it and so people in the US would end up feeling 'good' that they're helping kids although the reality is very different.

Would we prefer to send the messege....'we'll send these kids back to potential deaths and most definately severe poverty because we need our precious living space'? What do you suppose happens to these kids if we just send them back? I am pretty sure that doesn't exactly stop them from getting picked up by human traffickers in fact probably makes it easier....but I suppose so long as it goes on down in central and south america and not in the good old U.S.A its ok.

Its not a so called humanitarian crisis, it is a humanitarian crisis. Plenty of kids in those regions are already ending up dead or trafficked, hence part of the reason why maybe they are trying to come here....I would not be surprised if that has something to do with it. But then I guess most people don't actually talk to people from down there and actually listen to how it is, how dangerous it is.....there is a reason its a bad idea for white tourists to go venturing away from the tourist areas....there is lots of gang violence and yeah trafficking I imagine.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2014, 3:31 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
If we were to pull our troops out of the middle east and send them to mexico to kill off the Drug cartel as well as legalize marijuana on a federal level the rate of illegal immigration would drop and Mexico would be a safer place to live. Open up some business with high wages in Mexico to help their economy as well. The tensions would cease quickly. Perhaps an open border afterwards allowing Mexicans to work in America and stay living in Mexico to help the Mexican economy.

That is true, though killing off the drug cartels could prove to be very difficult and messy...but yeah I think without that issue it likely would be safer there. But then the corrupt politicians who have involvement in drug cartels would lose money...

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

09 Jul 2014, 1:18 pm

Hmmm, I wonder what thread you are referring too. Hopefully not here... :?

I think it is quite a bit of an exaggeration to say returning these folks back to their home countries would be sending them to their deaths, most of these children aren't orphans and it's not as if they're escaping genocidal governments. They're from poor and violent countries but unfortunately that is what most of the world is like outside the US and western Europe. This is a deliberate action done by their families and most of them probably don't intend on permanently abandoning their children, they're very aware of the fact that we will not return unaccompanied minors back to their home countries and want to use them to get a legal foothold in this country. It's understandable why they might to leave these countries but America can't just support them all, unchecked immigration will destroy our welfare system and further lower the living standards of our own "lower classes". Notice they aren't dumping these people into the richer parts our country, places like Beverly Hills and the Hamptons aren't effected by this. Big Business wants this to keep American wages low while our politicians play a zero sum game with racial politics, there are political ends to all involved and they don't have the best interests of the average American at heart. There is no easy or simple solution to this problem but while allowing them to stay permanently might seem like the compassionate and right thing to do, you have to look at what the butterfly effect of that decision would make on this country. America can't be world's policeman any more than it can be world's nanny, it's just reality.

It's an interesting discussion and I'd like to hear opposing viewpoints and have some back and forth but this forum probably isn't the best spot for it.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2014, 7:07 pm

I feel the same! People are so darn hypocrite that I just cannot take it anymore. I am deadly afraid of my future and that of humanity.
Most people just SUCK and it makes me feel abnormal to live in this injust society as I am someone constantly seeking justice and fairness. People rationally defending their egoism and being in denial. It all makes me SICK!
I wish I was born stupid so that my brain wouldn't want to analyze all this stuff.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2014, 8:10 pm

I hate the fear mongering also. Those kids are refugees, and deserve more compassion for their circumstances.

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2014, 6:59 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I hope these immigrant kids are taken in by nice families.

That will never happen; here in the U.S. people barely even adopt our own orphans and foster kids, and these youngsters have the further disadvantages of being non-white and non-English-speaking.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2014, 7:35 pm

Because they can.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.