Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2014, 4:22 pm

I've felt tired for a long time. I move very slowly now. But I gotta get to work.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2014, 7:00 pm

I've been tired lately seems to happen this time of year.I keep falling asleep in the middle of the day.it's rough being exhausted and having to drag yourself somewhere.Right now I'm really glad I have no company and nowhere to be.I've been waking up tired even though I'm getting a good nights sleep.Can't wait to go back to sleep.

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2014, 11:11 pm

Misslizard wrote:
I've been tired lately seems to happen this time of year.I keep falling asleep in the middle of the day.it's rough being exhausted and having to drag yourself somewhere.Right now I'm really glad I have no company and nowhere to be.I've been waking up tired even though I'm getting a good nights sleep.Can't wait to go back to sleep.

I sometimes wake up dehydrated and dizzy, several times a night.

Beau
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2014, 3:27 pm

Do you drink an adequate amount of water during the day?

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2014, 3:46 pm

Beau wrote:
Do you drink an adequate amount of water during the day?

I try. I reuse water bottles which I put in the fridge.

Beau
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2014, 4:03 pm

Are you taking any medications? If you are, that could be one of the factors causing your tiredness. Maybe mention it to your doctor the next time you have a check-up?

Well, I hope you're feeling better today.

BeggingTurtle
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2014, 10:43 am

I don't drink a lot so I can be pretty faint at times, or even fall asleep while thinking.