ASS-P's response to " amputation " post .

Page 1 of 10 [ 147 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2012, 6:41 pm

( Note: Once again I pushed " new Post " when I should've " Reply "d I have little library time left I don't want to use my time up re-typing this ! !! !! !! )
...Well , hi...I am so out of touch with pop culture - TV , hit records - RThough , I can occasionally go to the movies .
Soda's sweetness/carbonation is more , perhaps , the addiction than sugar , I in fact do drink diet/" No calories , no salt , no taste " :P :) (as my late father put it) :) :D much of the time .
I started to write more but the screen slipped ! !! !! !! !! :( :(
f**k :( :cry: .

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2012, 7:08 pm

I know homelessness is hard, man. I've been there many many times. Hang in there. I'm rooting for you.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2012, 4:34 pm

...If I could get patched up some_I would be willing , after that , to be homeless again . (Perhaps I could woodshed my instrumental skills while revering and be a busker after I'm oude again .
I just need to be able to rest and get treatment , so my toe - which has been that way , essentially , for YEARS!! !! !! !! ! :cry: - could get better , hopefull, at least for a little while . :(

Logicalmom
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2012, 9:21 pm

I'm rooting for you, too!

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2012, 2:19 am

I hope it works out for you; I've recently been diagnosed (late) with type 2 diabetes so know how important the medication is.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2013, 9:57 pm

...Stillomeless , financially worse off , it's cold now :-( .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2013, 7:09 pm

..." Sill homeless " , I was saying .
I was going to add this to my old " never getting to go to college " post but no - People always say " Aw , there's umpteen grants/etc. available for disadvanatged folks to go back to school " ! WHERE ?
Leaving the money angle out of trhis for now , I have been endlessly SCREWED OVER by college-admissions-industry types in the past , I'd need MUCH HELP dealing with them - " But not for me " as Georgie and Ira put it .
I'm not in personal/health shape now , admittedly , to go NOW ( Like , having the endless wound , that the doctor types are now back to wanting me to ampuate - They do say it as " the easiest way " or " what we can do " , similar , i.e. , if I could stay somewhere and rest some..." But noi for me >" :-(

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2013, 9:48 pm

...I wasn jail the last two overnights , from MLK day on , for " unanswered summons " from the numerous tickets I have received for sleeping/" camping " outside - I'm homeless ! !! !! !! !! !!
And I couldn't pay them ! !! !! !! !! !!
I copped a plea and got out , and it was a " nice " jail situation , but J-A-I-L nonetheless .

kamiyu910
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2013, 10:06 pm

Sometimes I seriously question the logic of the law... There should be a different option, like temporary work and housing, for those who cannot pay because they were forced to the streets.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2013, 11:36 pm

...I am homeless now , in Santa Cruz .
I saw the ER and received some medication perscriptions eraly on , however , I've not been able to fulfill them yet , and my bad toe is exposed now .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2013, 12:50 pm

...It's San Jose I'm homeless in , that was a mistype .
I might go back to jail in Santa Cruz .
You see , when I copped a plea and got out , I was put on probabtion , AND had conditions put on me that essentially made it impossible to live in SC , and so I went to SJ , and I was told " not to miss any additional summonses for court dates " for homeless camping tickets .
Well , one such summons (pre-dating the arrest) rached me here in SC , and I was , for one , thinking that maybe I had better get rid of it/have it taken care of - Although , otherwise , do I really need to take care of it if I'm not going to be in Santa Cruz County ? Then again , maybe it could bounce/snap back on me sometime , so should I take care of it now ? Ofr " not go back to SC " at all for the forseeable future ?
Perhaps if something happened where the cops looked my records up , a not-showing-up for that summons could get me arrested even somewhere else in California ???
I was thinking I'd show up , and , since I do not have the bail they demand , say to either give me a trial then and there , or drop the charges , or just treat me like someone else who has no money for bail and put me in the slam again and start the clock ticking on my right to a speedy trial...I suppose they try to get people out of the jail fast , minor offenses , and with my diabetes and wounded foot maybe they'd especially not want me around much...It was a " relatively mellow " jail situation , I will admit...

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2013, 1:12 pm

...I'm so old-looking now , and fat , that I suppose that - relaitvely efw , anyhow - would want to rape me...........
Since it was a " everyon'e trying to be on their best behavior " situation at the jail when i wa there before , I suppose " to not get something worse "...But I think it was the 72-hour lockup?? , not the " full-fleged " jail ???

kamiyu910
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2013, 8:23 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...I'm so old-looking now , and fat , that I suppose that - relaitvely efw , anyhow - would want to rape me...........
Since it was a " everyon'e trying to be on their best behavior " situation at the jail when i wa there before , I suppose " to not get something worse "...But I think it was the 72-hour lockup?? , not the " full-fleged " jail ???

I think you'd have to go to a serious prison to worry about any prison rape. From what you've said your infractions are so minor that if you go to a jail or prison, it'll be low security. I have known some people who had much worse charges that they had a plea bargain and only spent a year in a low security detention center. Plus they were able to get job skills. I don't know how things are up north, but hopefully similar, if you have to do time

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2013, 12:05 am

...Just to start this , even tho' it's not very appropriate ! !! !! !! !!...What were those other charges that the people you know went down for ??? I may have said this above - The camping charge pre-dates the arrest , let alone the agreeing to the probation . ( Maybe I'm gonna repeat things I've already said , I'm at a library where time is running out , likewise just apply " IF " to any of the things I say I'll do...........)...Well , I guess I'll DEFINITELY take the five-dollar bus ride to SC and turn myself in now that you said it's cool and I could get...um , training , anyway .
So you're to blame if anything happens to me :) 8) :(
I was going to try and build up to leaving tomorrow (or maybe on the last five-dollar tonight , sleep homeless in SC - which is itself violating the probation , I think - and turn myself in early tomorrow) , but , my Social Security was really late .
I wanted to clean myself up a little , for one...Also , I was going to call " as " a friend/alias of mine , as who I already e-mailed them , to the court involved to ask , as my " friend " , what the charges I might be up against are/what I might could get ---
As far as being on probation , I was once , IIRC , asked by a cop?? here in SJ if I was on probationnm " anywhere " and I said " no (not in this county) " , the later part very low...So , maybe I should " straighten things out " ? " Take my medicine " , even ?????
Call on pay phone/s , I mean .
I don't have a cell phone - Under present circumstances , with my Social Security coming to me in five chunks , each week , over the month , I hardly have enough to make such an expensive purchase...Actually , and being in a tiny downtown SJ area much of the time , this is I suppose my content??-to-stay-in-a-very-little-area most of the time Apsie-ness??...I spend too much on food , specifically fast/convenience store/deli-whatever food , which is , basically , all there is ! !! !! !!
I thought of trying to get into a shelter " for a while " but it doesn't seem to be do-able , briefly .
I think Santa Cruz's personality as a town is somewhat ": old hippie "/left-winger-liberal in a good sense...But sometimes in the not good , " don't harsh my mellow/bother me ! !! !! !! !! " sense and I sort of ran afoul of them , getting the injunction/agreement to , essentially , notb e downtown AT ALL .
Perhaps the cops/prison system is " nicer " - Or , anyway , they want to give you the impression that they are ! !! !! !! !! - but , the jail people (and the total " jails " are , apparently , pretty overcrowded - the I-suppose-72-hour-initial?? part I was in certainly was) , in the media there , yak on " We want to help rehabilitation , by keeping the convicts close to the community ". You presumably know of this switcharound in the California prison system that , now , has people who , in the past , would have done lower-end-of multi-year state bids do it on the county level , " up to seven years " or similar .
The Occupy/super-left wing asshol percentage s there do tend to complain , for instance , about one " mean cop " who , though he probably slightly is , probably is fairly much a sissy by Oakland --- Or LA ! !! !! !! !! - Someone pointed this out to me , he probably is , even if nasty , for instance , pretty mild by elsewhere in CA standards...
But what , I'm trying to talk myself into jail so I can have fantasies/memories about in try to steal a little more genuine jail clothes so I can , in my fantasizing , " When I'm busking through Eirope ' genuine American Surf City jail duds will really impress them in the South of France/Italy ' " ????????? Hoo boy , I'm really letting all my dumb romanticism fantasies out , forcing this out even as the closing time of this library for people who are not San Jose University students ( It's a combination college and regular city library . ) have to leave...........Last night/this morning , where I have been sleeping outside most of the time , the cleaning-up-downtown type was sort of telling me to find somewhere else to sleep...And , it's raining some presently...One reason to be inside a dry , and overheated actually , jail , I suppose .
I'm trying to --- ironically ??? - be a " adventurous rambler/busker " in my mind , I seem a" pathetic bum "?? to others ? Perhaps rushing out some self-depreciat7ion there . I have a rther nice backpack now , ever so well put together , with my other shoes (bought-new Nivram?? hiking sandals and 2nd-hand K-wiss normal " big sneakers " , a gift from someone at this church I've been going to , some other homeless go there though it's not a " homeless church "...........More later .
I will put up links re: someone named Stephen Donaldson and some old SC pictures later...........
Plus ! !! Remember that movie , " DRILLBIT TAYLOR , BUDGET BODYGUARD " ?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2013, 12:59 pm

...I was thinking about this last night some more , and I was thinkingb that we - I ????????? - were getting into a bit of an unrealistic idelization of how the " nice jail " would get me into schoo/get me an apartment - Werll , you onlu said " job skills " . And I assume your friends , cited , are considerably younger than me , perhaps have parents/other support still around .
Jails don't really tend to intervene for people , at least not very much.........No ???
I mean , I do have a tendency to " look for a daddy " but what " nice jail social worker " would , somehow , " make things right " ?????????
I mean , I am supposed to picture some thing where , coming out of someone's jail office in jail clothes , smiling , holding a school book , we immediately cut to me , in the same position , now wearing college student jeans/slacks , sockless boat shoes or sneakers , and a sweater/logo T-shirt combination of some sort , and am walking across a green campus holding schoolbooks in the same angle , the nice lady has , post-jail , gotten me into college ?????
Sort of unlikely and , a Twentieth Century TV movie proposal , really .
I suppose a Twenty-First equivalent of the same idea would be some reality show about a " nice " rehabilative jail ( The SC system has - I think in a different jail than the town of SC I assume I would be in as I was before , an organic vegtable garden the convicts work in in this other , longer-term lower security jail in SC County . I was looking up " Santa Cruz jail prisoners " and the like on the Web a lot yesterday and I'll metion more that I saw . ) , and I'd be thbreakout star from it , the " gentle non-violent Aspie inmate " ?! ! 8O :twisted: :P

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2013, 3:42 pm

...Well , I made a court date , I gotta show up tom'w , I could get off entirely - or get a month ? A few ?
Frankly , I very much tend to think that any jail time would cut off my Internet/computer time 100% then , I don't even think there's any " computer classes " in the pokey no matter how much you thinkthat there are , and , as for " frivolous use " , well...........
If any nice people - If I'm in more than a week , basically , I could get visitors - want to write me , send me a PM . FAST .