Tired of constantly trying to pull myself up only to fall

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

HisShadowX
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Aug 2015, 11:37 am

I was just recently diagnosed earlier this year but I've always had problems. I came from an abusive household with my parents who joked for years about the abuse and bring things up like shoving a hot dog up a six year old nose.

I am in constant terror as I am always used in a relationship. No matter where I go I can't take care of myself. I'm from Chicago I have three kids. One from a woman who lied to me so she can have a kid turns out she was a gay butch who turned grew her hair out so can get a man to get her pregnant. I was the the foolish one who couldn't see who she really was though everyone else claimed to know.

Currently I had another kid and got married to a woman four years ago who rushed to get married because she needed to stay in the country. I was with her two years prior and once we were married and she got knocked up she completely changed.

I am close to being homeless I do not have any skills every time I try to get public assistance I get denied with people looking at me saying I don't look like I need help cause I dress nice and sound professional. Even after my diagnosis I had the same issue.

Only thing I was able to get done was job vocational rehab but I can't pull myself up to complete the tasks for that.

I don't know what I am going to do and where I am going to go.

I am literally floating out there with no real friends and no one who cares about me...

doofy
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2015, 3:41 pm

Do the kids live with you?

If you are denied assistance cos of looks and articulateness, then dress and dumb down.

I get help much easier now I have learnt to cry on demand with these people. Stammering's good too.

Take care