I'm at a crucial point .

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2015, 7:57 pm

As I have outlined most recently in my " Assaulted..." line in The Haven , I have moved from Santa Cruz to San Francisco , to try and get the DESPERATELY needed medical care for the newqer set of infected?? growths on my feet which sprung up after :cry: the ones that were taken off with my toes which were amputated went away , these new ones sprung up on the toe fragments below them - And , I wanted to explore the possibilities of going to City College of San Francisco . The possibility sort of exists with the latter , but I REALLY need help ~ And , of course , I need even more help , somehow , with dealing with the infe4ctions and my (I'm not kidding :() BASICALLY CRIPPLED WALKING , STAYING SOMEWHERE temporarily TO REST MY FEET AND HEAL THEM IN BETWEEN TREATMENT , WHICH WITH MY mEDICAL/ETCETERA i COULD ARRANGE SOME OF ~ bASICALLY , i'M ASKING HELP IN GETTING BETTER SO i DON'T HAVE MORE OF MY LEG/S AMPUTATED :( .
(I'm sorry I accidentally capitalized/" yelled " I have no time to correct it :( )

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2015, 9:45 pm

[MOVED from General to The Haven]

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)