Im at serious risk of failing my course

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Starfoxx
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2017, 4:51 pm

I really dont want to fail. I worked too hard to be there but im behind on work. Also many times i cant be around other students now. I cant say morning to them anymore and i keep crying a lot in college and must leave class. I never mean to leave because i want to do well but i cannot handle the otger students.

Also this year i had 2 new tutors. I did get told before hand but now im confused who im suplosed to give my coursework too. I dont know what to do in breaks. I only know what to do if given instruction.

I spoken to my tutors about this but they cant help me and i really need it. She told me to come back and then talk so i went back and waited for 30 mins but she was teaching my next class and i couldnt go in the class.

I cant keep my behaviour as easily either and i keep feeling frustraited and not knowing what to do. When i try and go to the library to work i cant do it and get upset. Also im being annoyed by people talking to each other around me. I am always being reminded of when i was in high school.

Also some people remind me of others i used to know and i hate it because it makes me miss them or im just annoyed because its weird.

Ive emailed my tutors to see if i can work at home tommorow and email proof ive done my coursework. I am not learning anything in college, i cant study just causing trouble right now.

Also i was upset because i had no money and wanted to eat and it really messed things up.
Please help i really want to pass my course. Im not lazy but the other students are disabling me even though they dont mean it on purpose.

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2017, 6:43 pm

Is there anywhere else you can study besides in the library?

rama
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Feb 2017, 6:53 pm

May I ask what course? I don't always have the time to study only from books.