I'm really down right now :(

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2017, 6:49 pm

On top of my uncle wanting a reduculous amount of money tomorrow, basically my husbands addicted to pain pills too and when the doc refuses to refill them (like today) an "accident" ends up happening that lands him in the hospital or doctors care or he claims abdominal pain again. Tonight... While I wasn't looking of course, he had surgery on his knee not that long ago (his most recent supply of pills) and he yells out and there's blood everywhere and he's like "I hit it against something accidentally" wanted me to take him to the hospital but I refused and just put antibiotic on it and wrapped it up... :(

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2017, 7:06 pm

Sorry to hear about the rough times you are going through.

One rule that seems to help--if it sounds too good to be true--pass it up. You may want to keep that in mind when talking to relatives and salespeople.

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2017, 7:28 pm

Im crying and he's trying to get me to make dinner... I am soooo close to saying I want to go shopping alone tomorrow and just taking the greyhound bus somewhere... But then I would be totally lost. I'm suppose to find out if I get a certain job tomorrow that starts in October far away and I might try to find some reason why I have to go alone because for a long time I've been extremely unhappy with the marriage.

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2017, 1:03 pm

You don't deserve to go through this BS. Maybe its best to find a way out of it.