Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 9:15 pm

...I wi leave what posessions/interests to Aunt Blabby, " of this parish " (There I go again being too " old-fashipned "/jokingly so, in my writing style 8) .). I leave what I've got to Aunt Blabby, in orher words. He knows this already, I want to put it in a public place, to back it up. If I change my mind, etc...........
No, I'm not planning on dying anytime soon. Just in case...I have thought about this for a long time. Seriously, I'm okay now. However, I am at the Watsonville hospital right now, though I could even be sent back without being admitted, even.
Frankly, my remaining blood relatives are two supremely sh***y cousins, who stole from me and lied to me :cry: :evil: - I meant to keep what I've got from them.
Would God be unhappy at such a motivation? Well, the Bible is full of family members stabbing each other in the back :| :( ...

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Last edited by ASS-P on 23 Sep 2017, 9:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 9:24 pm

You know, about a month ago, a friend of mine died at the age of 57.
It came as quite a shock.
He was married, rich, lived in a mansion, super popular, super intelligent, ...
I went to his funeral.

One good thing about you ... it seems to me like you have a really strong will to live.
I hope your life will improve.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 9:34 pm

...Thank you.
AB knows my real name (and I his), he has helped me in the past :wink: , etc............

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

bobchaos
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

23 Sep 2017, 9:36 pm

I know it's not the same, but you could start with some online lectures and whatnot. Some pretty famous universities post all their course contents online. Here's a whole list of them: http://www.thebestcolleges.org/free-onl ... -lectures/ most of that stuff is free, they'll recommend books and exercises and have some really good lectures available in video format. Hope this helps a bit.

**edit** sorry I posted while you were editing apparently, thought your signature was the post, but hopefully this will fuel your brain anyhow. Enjoy :)

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2017, 7:51 pm

Hi ASS-P!

I hope things get better for you.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 12:41 am

..Thank you! :)

quote="Kitty4670"]Hi ASS-P!

I hope things get better for you.[/quote]

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2017, 6:34 am

...f I did die, and assuming there was, somehow, money and persons to take care of disposing my body...

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2017, 1:31 pm

<--- When he dies no one will know for weeks and his body will be buried in a Potter's Field somewhere.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2017, 1:35 pm

I might not be discovered for a while also, even though I made provisions to try to avoid that.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2017, 1:48 pm

..."" Being realistic ", huh, RR?? You as well, BTW?

robin62"]<--- When he dies no one will know for weeks and his body will be buried in a Potter's Field somewhere.[/quote]

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2017, 4:37 am

...As I said, assuming that I died but with money and persons somehow who could dispose of me...
My parents and (I presume) brother are all interred in a cemetery in Mount Misconduct, New York, where my parents bought four soaces...si, yes, I have the option of being buried there.
However, I'm inclined to say " No " to that - I did care for my parents, but I want a certain independence :? . Even if it's loneliness as well :(? I was pretty lonely most of my life :| ...

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2017, 4:03 pm

...Mount Kisco, New York, is where my parents and brother are. Some phone " correction " above?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2017, 4:30 pm

had no luck in googling "mount misconduct."

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2017, 5:27 pm

...It's an interesting image, but yeah! " KISCO " is the place.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2017, 5:30 pm

when a spell checker fouls up like that, they call it "Cupertino effect" because it was first noticed in a business document where the author was writing about "co-operation" which at the time was a word not in Windows Word's dictionary, so it "assumed" it was a misspelling and changed it to "Cupertino" [a town in California].