Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2018, 8:39 pm

I had a BAD day. I wanted to do laundry & take out the trash, I had no problem taking out my trash, but doing my laundry was pretty bad, I had a bad anxiety attack, I couldn’t breathe, I felt like I was going very mentally crazy, I cried, I screamed, I just hated my life sooooo much, I wanted to die. I have no help, I’m doing everything by myself, I can’t buy my cat a new tree, her tree that she have now, part of it broke last night. I’m feeling useless, I’m sooooo scared!! I’m not worth living.

Why Aspergers/Autism want to kill them self? Does anyone feel like a child trapped in an adult body?

ladyelaine
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2018, 8:42 pm

Sometimes I feel that way especially when people treat me like a child.

LittleCoyoteKat
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2018, 9:06 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
Does anyone feel like a child trapped in an adult body?

Like 75% of the time, honestly. Thankfully I had a few people teach me the gamut of living adult life at a very early age, pretty constantly throughout my life, so I'd be able to retain it well enough that in burnout, dissociation or regression I can still manage the basics by rote.

I'm really sorry you had such a bad day. :( If I could help you I would. I know how hard it gets when you're doing everything alone. You're a trooper for "keepin' on keepin' on", as my Mom would say. You can PM me any time if you need someone to talk to, even if it's just to vent.

As for suicide... I don't know. I couldn't say. I've been suicidal since I was 15. I even tried it and failed. But mine is from Clinical Depression. It runs in my family on both sides, so I've got a lovely double whammy.

I am a Bookwyrm.

Piobaire
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2018, 7:21 am

May peace be with you.

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2018, 2:02 pm

Yes I feel like a child trapped in an adults body sometimes. I hope you feel better at some point. Yes life is hard for us all. Im not getting very much help and sometimes find it difficult to get through a day.