Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Deus_Imperator
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Aug 2008, 4:34 am

ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!! !

I'm sick of it. My sister constantly irritates me. Ever since she got back from uni she's done nothing but throw insults at me. And then when I try and leave she says in an insulting manner "Awww. Did I upset you?" Even when I've left because I've decided that she's not worth the effort or what she has just said is nothing but bollocks.

But its not like its always been happening. It mostly started when she started going out with this one guy. But if I try to say anything about it (and he's even worse than she is) I almost get attacked. Its ridiculous.

I just don't know what to do at the moment about this, and it just keeps building up. I feel like grabbing a blade and hacking at both of them just to shut them up.

AARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !

Brook-lynn20
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

21 Aug 2008, 8:11 am

That's rough, it really is. BUT that's how siblings are--they constantly get on our nerves. It's so frustrating especially when they don't understand.

tomboy4good
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2008, 10:28 am

Is there anyway to ignore your sister & her friend?

Aspie Score: 173/200, NT score 31/200: very likely an Aspie
5/18/11: New Aspie test: 72/72
DX: Anxiety plus ADHD/Aspergers: inconclusive

Deus_Imperator
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Aug 2008, 7:32 pm

tomboy4good wrote:
Is there anyway to ignore your sister & her friend?

The only way for me to do this is to leave the room. (Me and my sister live in th same house, although her boyfriend almost does as well). And if I do, I get insulted even more. They insult me whenever I leave my room and they're in the backroom, and then they insult me for staying in my room. Its a no-win.

Brook-lynn20 wrote:
That's rough, it really is. BUT that's how siblings are--they constantly get on our nerves. It's so frustrating especially when they don't understand.

I do understand that thats what siblings are like, but it just keeps getting worse. And I'm reaching the end of my rope.