feeling depressed....again

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

Kasuki-Chan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2008, 7:50 pm

hmm... i feel really depressed, idk why, i'm on meds, but i jsut feel so sad, i keep writing suicide notes, and then throwing them away, onnly to write another.... im tired of being so depressed....

"this is my kekkai genkai!" ~Kimimaro~R.I.P
TEAM HD3H, NEMESIS OF DELOREANDUDE!

lelia
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2008, 8:12 pm

I'm sorry. The suicide obsession can become so tedious. If you have been taking the medication for less than 6 weeks, you don't know if it is effective or not. It takes six weeks for new brain cells to come online. In fact, for the first two months, anti-depressants can cause increased suicidal ideation. You really need to talk to your shrink about this even if it is embarrassing.
Please take care of yourself.

zghost
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2008, 8:39 pm

I was quite suicidal at your age. Cliche as it sounds, you will come out of it. Hang in there.

UndercoverAlien
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2008, 8:50 am

Tell me something i don't know yet -_-' Maybe the meds make it worse (you never know with those things :!: )
Best is not to lay all your trust on drugs because its going to be a huge disappointment, try sporting (if you can)
if you feel depressed and you go sporting usually you don't even remember where you where thinking about so
effective is it, but in some cases (like mine) you can't go to sport (even if you want to) so i can't judge your situation
Anyway, hang in there for a while (ganbaru)

i_wanna_blue
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2008, 10:24 am

Kasuki-Chan wrote:
hmm... i feel really depressed, idk why, i'm on meds, but i jsut feel so sad, i keep writing suicide notes, and then throwing them away, onnly to write another.... im tired of being so depressed....

Hang in there. Hope you feel better soon...

Crocodile
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Dec 2008, 11:12 am

Hang in there, it will pass.

I GRADUATED WITH THE HIGHEST GRADES OF MY YEAR!! !! !

lionesss
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2008, 1:24 pm

Keep hanging on and do not do anything rash. It will pass like everyone else said. It's actually good to express what you are feeling down on paper.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2008, 1:29 pm

I'm sorry, Kas ... you seem nice, and you've made some significant contributions to the WP community.

I hope you'll feel better soon! :)

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2008, 2:47 pm

I hope you feel better right away, Kasuki. Waiting is horrible. Some of my meds took a while to work but then they worked. Try going on an antidepressant that makes you manic and happy at first as a side effect and starts to really work later. :) I don't believe there are any anti-d's that work right away. :(

Kasuki-Chan
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2008, 6:03 pm

thx everyone... i just got really depressed today, we were talking about stuff in drivers ed including alchohol and sexual harrassment... :(

Kasuki-Chan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2008, 4:28 pm

i think i killed my own tread with that... :(

frohman2
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Dec 2008, 8:26 pm

Suicide is useless, especially when you are young. You have a lot to experience, and if you kill yourself when you are young, you just threw it away, permanently.

protest_the_hero
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2008, 8:32 pm

I keep contemplating suicide. ALthough I think in canada its like 10% say they've seriously contemplated suicide tho about 0.01% ever do it. i dont think ill ever do it, just fantasize about it. And I wouldn't do meds, it's ur life not u thats f****d up im sure. do something to change that, like tell every1 uve got aspergers or somethin.
P.S. Jens, sports suck. Physical exertion is physical discomfort. I've never liked sports.