Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2009, 11:14 am

I haven't spoken to my "Queen of Denial "mother or incestuous, pedophilic father in years. I just send cards to my mother. I used to call until I realized my father masterbates on the other phone when I call. My mother calls me out of the blue, after years, to blame me for her breast cancer. I found out that she had surgery two years ago and it was successful. It was in its earliest stage and did not reach a node or anywhere else. But she claims I was the cause of it because I want nothing to do with my father. My father did a lot of damage to me and I don't want him infiltrating my family or children. My mother claims, "I got it all wrong". I think that she is truly sick in the head. Even SICKER than him. She said the stress that "I" caused gave her cancer. He's also had another woman for more than a decade and she STILL doesn't believe me. I can't believe this bloody woman. He won't leave her because he's certain for some reason that he'll outlive her and get the house and any money saved. The mistress AND her mother are waiting it out as well. I heard from neighborhood spies that the mistress and her mother were disappointed that my mother survived breast cancer. The mistress lives around the corner but my mother doesn't believe what more than 8 people have told her.
My mother will end up killing "me" with stress. She wasn't even happy when I told her that her grandson has returned from Iraq. Is this SEVERE denial? or just plain evilness.

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2009, 2:34 pm

Yes, that it is a big case of denial. She obviously has some mentalproblems she need to resolve.

And..

If i were you and managed quite well in life, i'd cut communications permanently with my parents.