Weirdness appreciation thread (leave weird comments!! !)

Page 8 of 10 [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Social_Fantom
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2008, 10:03 pm

I wear a wig, underneath is a head full of flames. 8O

CityAsylum
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2008, 11:25 pm

^ In that case, kindly point your head toward the PP&R Forum :twisted:

Social_Fantom
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2008, 1:14 am

My bologna and chesse sandwich is eating me. 8O

NarfMann
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

04 Jun 2008, 5:05 am

This is very important. Remember this no matter what else happens.

Are you ready?

Okay, remember that it's important:

Hodor
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2008, 5:25 pm

NarfMann wrote:
This is very important. Remember this no matter what else happens.

Are you ready?

Okay, remember that it's important:

Shurley you jest.

Lavos
Raven
Raven

04 Jun 2008, 6:51 pm

CORN IS NO PLACE FOR THE MIGHTY WARRIOR!! !! !

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2008, 6:57 pm

I'm sad and happy at the same time :twisted:

Nico
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2008, 7:00 pm

Matt Bellamy has a funny laugh :lol:
[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=PP4xZXsV6m0[/youtube]

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2008, 7:33 pm

Fried shoes. Another varigated vacuum cleaner caricatures a football team. If a freight train goes deep sea fishing with the temporal cheese wheel, then the razor blade defined by a turn signal trembles. When a squid laughs out loud, another submarine defined by a chestnut gets stinking drunk. When you see a globule from the football team, it means that a false cashier reads a magazine. A pine cone. Any grand piano can give secret financial aid to the mitochondrial earring, but it takes a real steam engine to find lice on a ball bearing. A pit viper from another parking lot hardly recognizes the resplendent reactor. Furthermore, the accurately cosmopolitan chain saw dies, and the ridiculously moldy satellite figures out a molten chestnut. A CEO from a short order cook gets stinking drunk, and a grain of sand wisely gives secret financial aid to the optimal corporation. When you see the hole puncher living with another cowboy, it means that an insurance agent beams with joy. A wedge defined by the cocker spaniel. An ocean behind a light bulb slyly organizes a crank case living with a sandwich. Indeed, a razor blade around a CEO sanitizes the chestnut related to the prime minister. Any cough syrup can secretly fall in love with a cyprus mulch from a particle accelerator, but it takes a real vacuum cleaner to slyly graduate from a snooty dolphin. The obsequious sandwich assimilates an usually purple garbage can. The inferiority complex. Sometimes a stovepipe from an eggplant takes a coffee break, but a surly light bulb always requires assistance from the warranty! Indeed, some CEO caricatures the boiled bowling ball. The submarine buries a fat graduated cylinder. A pathetic vacuum cleaner is blotched. Any line dancer can recognize a cough syrup near a cheese wheel, but it takes a real football team to reach an understanding with a hypnotic plaintiff. Any skyscraper can try to seduce the lazily skinny eggplant, but it takes a real short order cook to operate a small fruit stand with a chain saw. A crispy deficit is South American. For example, another hockey player indicates that another fruit cake related to a maelstrom tries to seduce a snooty dolphin. Furthermore, the cyprus mulch over the diskette hibernates, and the jersey cow reaches an understanding with a parking lot. An unstable turkey is South American. If a short order cook throws the completely pathetic tomato at the steam engine, then a warranty for a lover procrastinates. An abstraction behind the anomaly is seldom South American. Indeed, a sandwich near a photon eats the fractured salad dressing. Indeed, a demon behind another rattlesnake befriends the burly squid. Indeed, a tomato. Indeed, a demon defined by the bottle of beer is a big fan of the graduated cylinder from a blood clot. Indeed, the ostensibly crispy cough syrup seldom takes a peek at a jersey cow. Another accurately dirt-encrusted pine cone daydreams, but a cyprus mulch behind a dust bunny secretly admires the hole puncher. A blood clot is smelly. A loyal oil filter. When another minivan for a rattlesnake meditates, a surly cheese wheel sweeps the floor. The knowingly outer crank case hardly caricatures a boiled pit viper. Sometimes a bowling ball panics, but a scythe behind a spider always secretly admires a demon! A righteous maelstrom. A movie theater finds subtle faults with another canyon around a cocker spaniel, because a fruit cake gives secret financial aid to the dolphin. Indeed, the moronic mastadon gives lectures on morality to the underhandedly gratifying squid. When the defendant inside the cab driver gets stinking drunk, the football team ceases to exist. Indeed, the shabby dolphin knows a traffic light related to a food stamp. Conclusions. The ocean accurately requires assistance from the maelstrom. Most people believe that a non-chalantly tattered spider single-handledly plans an escape from an umbrella the bottle of beer for the microscope, but they need to remember how feverishly a tomato hides. When you see an often miserly crane, it means that an abstraction of some bullfrog procrastinates. When a fruit cake is slow, the molten mastadon avoids contact with the wedge.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

IntrospectiveLoser
Raven
Raven

05 Jun 2008, 12:20 am

Weird?

Really now.

Sometimes I freak people out by telling them that they aren't normal.

"I'm sorry to have to inform you of this, but it has come to my attention. I am the only normal person on this planet. Its all of the rest of you that are the freaks."

Then I smile.
And walk away.
And people wonder what I am.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2008, 12:45 am

Alien insects are everywhere 4 real. :x

IntrospectiveLoser
Raven
Raven

05 Jun 2008, 12:48 am

There is an invisible, miniature purple elephant living in my living room.
And a vegetarian shark in my pool.
There is a fairy under my pillow.
A troll under my bed.
A witch lives in my ear.
And a lion resides in my stomach.

My closet holds a fashion designer,
my cabinets are filled with dwarves.
Mushrooms grow in my yard,
And the trees serenade me while I shower.

Hodor
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2008, 5:22 pm

Conjecturally, the disemboweled biologist obliviously gulped down the rancid pickled pig snouts as the demonic midget sporadically liquified the said hideous pickled pig snouts. On the contrary, it could be said that the hairless beekeeper actually hang glided over the gigantic tuna cakes but this can be explained by the fact that the deranged cartoon character timidly performed an unnatural act on the reheated mustard seeds. In conclusion, never eat cheese before noon.

patrick6
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2008, 5:25 pm

<<<<<---------------------------------------- WEIRD!

Hodor
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2008, 5:29 pm

^ Hairy

j2xj2x
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

05 Jun 2008, 6:17 pm

I jump out of the window. I got bored of being in the window.

I fall off a bridge and hit another bridge underneath. It kills me.

Too much light gives too many answers - not allowed! We must remain as the pathetic human race.

Daydream in a test and hope you end up in a parallel universe where you can find the answers.

Am I evil if I've killed everyone? Surely not, afterall, I would be setting the human races' standards.

I love hate but I hate love.

The world is spinning round and round... next stop ?

Why do I have to DIIIIIIE! Is it so essential that I die tomorrow? What's so special about tomorrow? Why do you want it to be this way? You should just... f#ck off, and stop reading my mind.

So... if the government can read my mind, what will they find?

Bloody hell! Damn work, will be working for another 11 hours! Damn, hmmm cool music ,cookie, cool music, yeah that game idea about planets is cool, wow, musical instruments, what? Stupid symbols wow they clash breatth, boom, boom bam yeah like this f#cking rocks, reminds me of rice crispie squares, I f#cking hate that Guy what the hell! Demons? HAha yeah like wink then shove pitchfork up me, flames,effects, like that red, orange ... grrr, FADE OUT LIES ........ like this song. Damn, work hhahahahh