Page 4 of 13 [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next

phoenixjsu
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2006, 10:31 am

Aurelia wrote:
Little kids stare at me, too. I don't wear bright clothing, just jeans and a tshirt usually that are more subdued colours. Actually, it's not even just little kids.. Babies and adults do it as well.. I've never gotten it! Babies are the worst, they don't really blink.. This has been happening as long as I can remember (and I turn 15 in August. My earliest memory of this is when I was 8, I think).

Well, people can also stare for a variety of other reasons to. The other factor is that it could just be you. Some people with AS just don't even like being looked at, but it's going to happen in public if you like it or not. Some people have trouble knowing when to break eye contact and when not to break it.

Color is just the most prominent of several things. You could be attractive (in which case, you'll just have to learn to live with it). Someone who gets stared at a lot more than normal could be wearing revealing clothing. You do a lot that can draw more attention than normal.

At my age I just shrug it off, because it's going to happen and you have little control over it.

I hate when people talk during movies.

Rhisiart_Steffan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2006, 11:00 am

The cold burning feeling when you're cold and moving.

Pharmacy Techican is not the pharmacist

cherubfish
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Jun 2006, 1:04 pm

stupid annoying people that think that theyare always right.

Horrible people that don't show consideration to other people or animals or out environment.

SidebarGeek4life
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Jun 2006, 1:13 pm

NO MATTER WHAT I DO MY COMPUTER WILL NEVER BE PERFECT!! !! !! !!
AND I DID EVERYTHING THAT I COULD!
I INSTALLED WINDOWS VISTA
I ADDED MORE RAM
NOTHING WORKS
! !! !! !!

alexa232
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2006, 2:17 pm

when the bus drives right past you, even though you're running to catch up with it.

Aurelia
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 Jun 2006, 5:27 pm

Cars that have doors like this: http://members.fortunecity.com/freecarw ... 250_03.jpg

No, I don't know why. Just bugs the crap out of me.

Oh, and square-ish cars also. Bleh. I like rounded things, sharp edges don't look as nice to me..

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known" - John Lennon

Raph522
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2006, 5:38 pm

Aurelia wrote:
Oh, and square-ish cars also. Bleh.

i really hate them. SUVs, too. i don't mind most vans but they can still be hard to look at

phoenixjsu
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2006, 7:23 pm

alexa232 wrote:
when the bus drives right past you, even though you're running to catch up with it.

I feel your pain. I've thrown my cellphone at many a bus as they drove right by me like I was invisible. :evil:

Raph522
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2006, 7:26 pm

phoenixjsu wrote:
alexa232 wrote:

I feel your pain. I've thrown my cellphone at many a bus as they drove right by me like I was invisible. :evil:

whats worse is when you catch the bus and theres one place to sit and its being saved for someone they are meeting at the next stop :evil:
or if this happens and while your standing the bus starts and you fall over :oops:

Raph522
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2006, 4:33 pm

feeling asymmetrical
as in if one finger on one hand hurts it bugs me, if the same finger hurts on both hands i am fine.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2006, 7:01 pm

Ken Livingstone. I want him to give me back my Bus.

McCartney
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

18 Jun 2006, 12:13 am

really long posts. i have a habit of not keeping my attention on them to read the whole thing.

My favorite messageboard, Paradise City:
www.rocknrollforum.proboards49.com

"We fight, we f*ck, it's in our nature to have desires."

Fiz
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2006, 3:30 pm

People who don't know how to say 'excuse me' who replace with simply bashing you out of the way in public. They seem to pretend that they can't see you either, its like 'I am not that f*****g short!! !!'. If anything I should actually be worth a fortune because, unbeknown to me, I must be permanently wearing an invisible suit.

McCartney
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

19 Jun 2006, 5:01 pm

my AIM isn't working properly. I keep trying to IM someone, and i can't see their replies in the message box.

My favorite messageboard, Paradise City:
www.rocknrollforum.proboards49.com

"We fight, we f*ck, it's in our nature to have desires."

phoenixjsu
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2006, 6:18 pm

McCartney wrote:
my AIM isn't working properly. I keep trying to IM someone, and i can't see their replies in the message box.

I've had this happen before. It may not happen all the time, but either way, the best way to fix it is to reinstall AIM.

Fiz wrote:
People who don't know how to say 'excuse me' who replace with simply bashing you out of the way in public. They seem to pretend that they can't see you either, its like 'I am not that f*** short!! !!'. If anything I should actually be worth a fortune because, unbeknown to me, I must be permanently wearing an invisible suit.

I'm begining to think maybe it has something to do with where you live (you've mentioned this before, I think). Where I'm from, people are usually very polite and apologetic about that sort of thing (I know... I've walked into lots of them :? ).

I hate when I sleep all day on a day off.

kc0eks
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Jun 2006, 10:02 pm

too many things piss me off to even begin to list them. The majority of what has been said already applies to me though.

Particularly...
Bad drivers
People who cant park within the lines - THIS REALLY annoys me..to a point no one understands.
Loud neighbors
Inconsiderate people
people who cant speak english that work with the public
The noise TV's make -high pitch..ugh
Noise in general
Everything! :P