Page 2 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

luvsterriers
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2010, 2:39 pm

I meant to say deleted. I can't access the account no more. It's just too cliquey and social for me.

If you're not happy with yourself, you'll never be happy with somebody else. (Don Omar)

tangomike
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2010, 2:50 pm

iive been on facebook for a few years now....its taken a lot of time from me over the years now that I think about it, but it helps me keep in touch with my friends who scattered after high school so its a necessary evil for me haha

just messege me if you add me.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1129560148

Musicprophets
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Nov 2010, 12:20 am

yes im on fb but im unsure if i want to put it out for the random strangers/trolls/haters/ and other obnoxious creepy insane people that might be silently lurking on wp. i wouldnt mind having the cool good people of wp on fb but until i figure out who that is in my book, im just going to write this really long sentence for no reason at all.

and i found the following on wp so yes im stealing a post of a post of a post or whatever..but its good for a nice collective laugh.

Your status updates are annoying. Pointlessly, pathetically, painfully annoying.

Look, nobody cares about your pretend crops, or your pretend animals on your pretend farm. And unless you’re really in the Mafia, all whacking should be done behind closed doors and kept to yourself. And sorry to break it to you, but you’re not actually hot enough to have stalkers. So nobody really cares where you’ve checked in. We also don’t care: how yummy your dinner was, how difficult your workout was, or how amazing your boyfriend or girlfriend is.

Feeling incredibly blessed? Having the worst day ever? Either way, how about you elaborate and entertain us with some genuinely interesting details instead of just teasing us with that pointlessly vague cryptic crap that makes us wonder what the hell actually happened.

Newsflash: we all hate Mondays, we all love weekends, and we don’t mean to be insensitive but neither Jesus Christ nor your recently deceased relatives are actually on Facebook, MySpace, or Twitter. So talking to them via status updates doesn’t actually work. And just so you know, you can’t try to be deep, intellectual, or philosophical when your spelling and grammar makes you look like a third grade dropout. So please, stop poisoning the web with your mind-effing drivel. Put some thought and/or creativity into your next status update, and make it informative and/or entertaining to those who read it. Because this message is your official notification that your status updates are f*****g annoying.

hilarious s**t, right!?!?

Last edited by Musicprophets on 19 Nov 2010, 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2010, 12:26 am

Musicprophets wrote:
Your status updates are annoying. Pointlessly, pathetically, painfully annoying.

Look, nobody cares about your pretend crops, or your pretend animals on your pretend farm. And unless you’re really in the Mafia, all whacking should be done behind closed doors and kept to yourself. And sorry to break it to you, but you’re not actually hot enough to have stalkers. So nobody really cares where you’ve checked in. We also don’t care: how yummy your dinner was, how difficult your workout was, or how amazing your boyfriend or girlfriend is.

Feeling incredibly blessed? Having the worst day ever? Either way, how about you elaborate and entertain us with some genuinely interesting details instead of just teasing us with that pointlessly vague cryptic crap that makes us wonder what the hell actually happened.

Newsflash: we all hate Mondays, we all love weekends, and we don’t mean to be insensitive but neither Jesus Christ nor your recently deceased relatives are actually on Facebook, MySpace, or Twitter. So talking to them via status updates doesn’t actually work. And just so you know, you can’t try to be deep, intellectual, or philosophical when your spelling and grammar makes you look like a third grade dropout. So please, stop poisoning the web with your mind-effing drivel. Put some thought and/or creativity into your next status update, and make it informative and/or entertaining to those who read it. Because this message is your official notification that your status updates are f***ing annoying.

Somebody was having a bad day lol

Musicprophets wrote:
all whacking should be done behind closed doors and kept to yourself

priceless

squonk
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2010, 12:21 pm

Titangeek wrote:
Musicprophets wrote:

Newsflash: we all hate Mondays, we all love weekends, and we don’t mean to be insensitive but neither Jesus Christ nor your recently deceased relatives are actually on Facebook, MySpace, or Twitter. So talking to them via status updates doesn’t actually work. And just so you know, you can’t try to be deep, intellectual, or philosophical when your spelling and grammar makes you look like a third grade dropout. So please, stop poisoning the web with your mind-effing drivel. Put some thought and/or creativity into your next status update, and make it informative and/or entertaining to those who read it. Because this message is your official notification that your status updates are f***ing annoying.

Somebody was having a bad day lol

Musicprophets wrote:
all whacking should be done behind closed doors and kept to yourself

priceless

Yeah you can't even tell who it is he's saying it to.

lissy983
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

FalconPunch39
Veteran
Veteran

Zara
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2010, 10:57 pm

I'm on FB but I don't make it public. PM me if you want it.

I don't really do much on FB though...

Come check out my photography!
http://dmausf.deviantart.com/

Stellar
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2010, 8:34 am

I have one but I don't use it.

DerKodeMeister
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

20 Nov 2010, 12:43 pm

http://www.facebook.com/DerKodeMeister

add or message if you so desire.

If all mankind were to disappear, the world would regenerate back to the rich state of equilibrium that existed ten thousand years ago. If insects were to vanish, the environment would collapse into chaos.
-E.O. Wilson

Musicprophets
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Nov 2010, 3:46 pm

dwoolridge
Toucan
Toucan

20 Nov 2010, 10:50 pm

Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Nov 2010, 12:05 am

Musicprophets wrote:
yes im on fb but im unsure if i want to put it out for the random strangers/trolls/haters/ and other obnoxious creepy insane people that might be silently lurking on wp. i wouldnt mind having the cool good people of wp on fb but until i figure out who that is in my book, im just going to write this really long sentence for no reason at all.

and i found the following on wp so yes im stealing a post of a post of a post or whatever..but its good for a nice collective laugh.

hilarious sh**, right!?!?

I concur with everything in this post.

Squirrelrat
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Nov 2010, 2:55 pm

I have one, but I almost never use it and I prefer not to share it with strangers. I don't want to advertise myself to creepers.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2010, 4:01 pm

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=709872120&v=info

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Nov 2010, 5:14 pm

Squirrelrat wrote:
I have one, but I almost never use it and I prefer not to share it with strangers. I don't want to advertise myself to creepers.

Wise decision.