Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 466 of 2068 [ 33081 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 463, 464, 465, 466, 467, 468, 469 ... 2068  Next

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2013, 9:21 am

I just had very rich delicious chocolate, but I think I had too much of it because my stomach is feeling sick from its oiliness.

I had to use induced vomiting (with my finger) to feel better.

Yuugiri
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2013, 11:18 pm

I lost this new game my dad received as a gift, and now I feel stupid.

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2013, 11:45 pm

Dang package still hasn't arrived yet! It's 3 days late now... hope it wasn't lost in shipping!

Ryvandur
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 Feb 2013, 1:44 am

I went out to buy some new shoes for the first time in 3 years, and it sucked as always. They never seem to have any decent shoes in my size, it's either sports shoes or really flashy stuff. Eventually I found a decent pair that cost 60 bucks, which I went ahead and bought because I was tired of shopping.

Wrackspurt
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2013, 10:47 am

Nobody replies to emails on the weekend.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2013, 10:48 am

Finding out there could be another snowstorm just after dealing with one. Enough already!

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2013, 6:45 pm

going back to work

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2013, 7:32 pm

Reading about idiotic Massachusetts laws that allow boys into girl's bathrooms and locker rooms.

HammorHorror
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2013, 8:03 pm

Impending Doom.

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2013, 8:42 pm

starkid wrote:
Reading about idiotic Massachusetts laws that allow boys into girl's bathrooms and locker rooms.

Hey, women are allowed in every aspect of men & boys' lives - tit for tat! ;)

Yuugiri
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2013, 8:57 pm

WP keeps on going offline! It's really annoying! >:T

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2013, 1:45 am

"Ya, we serviced your car but we didn't replace the air filter, change the coolant or change the brake fluid because we didn't know where you were up to with your service history and we couldn't be arsed"

Ok, thanks.

I can't believe I have to take it for TWO services just to get a thorough service :x

I wonder if the three things above are easy DIY things.

cozysweater
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2013, 1:48 am

blue_bean wrote:
"Ya, we serviced your car but we didn't replace the air filter, change the coolant or change the brake fluid because we didn't know where you were up to with your service history and we couldn't be arsed"

Ok, thanks.

I can't believe I have to take it for TWO services just to get a thorough service :x

I wonder if the three things above are easy DIY things.

Changing the air filter is SUPER easy, pop off the cover and take out the old and insert the new. I think changing the coolant and brake fluid require getting under the car and I don't really do that.

eta: Also, I'm not sure you "change" the brake fluid so much as make sure it's topped up, which I think you can do topside. And I've only ADDED coolant and that's also topside so... sorry.

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2013, 2:41 am

My mother makes me so dang MAD!!

I know she's aging but I think she's starting to get more crazy than ever... too much aspartame or something. ;)

She just can't have a conversation... if I'm giving her a short answer to her question, etc., in mid-sentence she'll just start talking again, often about something completely different. I've had to call her out on the rudeness of her verbally trampling on me by not listening to a word I say and just jumping in mid-sentence (or ignoring me completely, as if I said nothing) - she just gets mad for me being "rude and disrespectful" for not allowing her to do anything she damned-well wants.

While I appreciate gifts... like the banana bread she baked and shared with me, I hate how every gift has strings attached... I must make a big show of how incredibly appreciative I am, how amazingly good her cooking/gift is and do so repeatedly for months - otherwise I'm "ungrateful". :x

Worse... she only respects the rich. She'll endlessly talk about family/friends and their million-dollar houses, expensive vacations, and powerful/lucrative jobs. She wonders why I get upset when I'm subjected to this endless bragging/moaning about material... and that she never mentions me to anyone - how I'm nobody because I'm not rich. I had a wonderful family and was sole provider - nothing. I won international music competitions - nothing (she only likes jazz so my orchestral music is worthless too.) Pointing out I might've been more wealthy if I'd had some guidance in life (instead of absence) and she hadn't stolen my college fund for herself when divorcing my dad... well, she usually blows a gasket and gets vindictive until she's lonely again. :roll:

I'm 90% sure she's an aspie... but she's in the deepest denial I've ever seen. She'll stay in the dark of her basement for a month, have ZERO friends, and still claim she's life-of-the-party sociable! :roll:

I was sickened by our visit to a dream-home lottery... the house was a marvel of excess with little practicality... FIVE freakin' wine 'fridges! And she's just about creaming herself over it... she'd lose everything in taxes to live there... :roll:

*whew*

[/rant]

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2013, 6:39 am

going to work in less than an hour

very depressing

identity
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2013, 9:43 am

Seeing someone I know (albeit not that well) when I was out who didn't even look at me. They couldn't fail to have seen me though. :roll: