Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Ipetbugs
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Aug 2015, 7:17 pm

First entry - it is Patrick Bateman. Patrick was in need of love and here in the sanctum everyone is welcome and may receive love
I do like Huey Lewis and the News. It´s hip to be square? You betcha.

Ipetbugs
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Aug 2015, 8:49 pm

Wrong planet may be heterogeneous, but there is a bond that should unify the parts, and that bond is love.

Ipetbugs
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Aug 2015, 11:22 pm

I really hope this screenshot represents reality, or the wrath may come upon those, who do not abide.

Ipetbugs
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Aug 2015, 1:46 am

This is the thread-song: Sisters of mercy-Temple of love, just substitute "temple" with "sanctum" and it will fit allrighty. Allrighty kind of sounds like allmighty. Is there somebody watching you? I as an agnostic don´t know

Here is the song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROnXv7Z7v28

Ipetbugs
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Aug 2015, 10:07 am

Hello here a lovetest

Goran hit an axe against the door of a single woman!
a) because he is a lunatic
b) because he is a firefighter
c) a and b are both kinda possible

What has more mass
a) 1 kilogram feathers
b) 1 kilogram foie gras
c) both same

99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer, you take one away and pass it around,..
a)98 bottles of beer on the wall
b)97 bottles of beer on the wall
#########################
Here the results

1st question
I know Goran and know for a fact that he is firefighter and not a lunatic , so it is not c="kinda possible".
-answer a=0 points
-answer b= 10 points
-answer c= 5 points

2nd question
I hope you considered not answering the question because foie gras mostly means animal cruelty
-you answered the queston=0 points
-didn't answer =10 points

3rd question
Why 98, what if somebody else wants to pass beer around too at the same time, there would be less then 98. Didn't think of other people?
-answer a =0 points
-answer b=10 points

And here now your rating, based on your answers that and this is just a filler and here another filler and the sanctum of love does not wish to judge you. But you have the possibility to judge yourself, weather you had love for the sanctum of love during the harsh questions, and did you have love for yourself while you were facing a somewhat unfair system. For that was the test. Hope you didn't skip right to this part. Much much love to you

Ipetbugs
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Aug 2015, 1:49 pm

The sanctum of love is relieved, that it didn´t have to take that test itself

Everybody seems to be capable of love. But love does not seem unconditional, sometimes it is reserved just for certain people or just for certain situations, maybe only if the potential recipient does not seem threatening. One can only speculate whether Hitler, the painter of this painting(see url), was feeling emotions of love while painting this. The Sanctum of love believes in unconditional love for everybody and exposing that love. For sake of life quality and to counter hate in this world

Ipetbugs
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Aug 2015, 6:50 pm

The sanctum of love differenciates between being happy about other´s demise, ridicule, and humor. Often humor indicates not missing sensitivity, but too much sensitivity, generated as an aid for coping.

Here some of the sanctums own hilarious creations

News reports that before the accident the driver was "dozing"!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How does one reply to a person with Asperger´s? One doesn´t.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sanctum of love does not care about your opinion of the jokes!

Ipetbugs
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Aug 2015, 1:29 am

I mean this is basically autoagression because I am aspie-like, so I am allowed, and unfunnies usually go with the meaner jokes, so pitty me for both.

What if Seinfeld were aspie?
The show "Seinfeld" of aspie Seinfeld would also have been labeled "the show about nothing", and nobody would have watched

What if E.T. were aspie?
The little kid would have given the middle finger instead

What if Hitler had been Aspie?
He probably was

If De Niros character in "Taxi driver" had been aspie, in the "you talkin to me" scene he probably would have shot at his own reflection

What´s the best Asperger´s joke for a prom night? They themselves

Comedy Clubs for aspies would mean an easy gig for comedians. Comedian could begin with "knock knock" and the aspies would all hide away

If Dreyfus´character in Jaws had been apsie, he would not have had to contemplate showing his appendicitis scar, he could have topped both other men in the scar comparison scene with his selfharm-scars

How many aspies does it take to change a lightbulb themselves? An aspie can´t change

Ipetbugs
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Aug 2015, 9:34 am

Of course I meant myself when I wrote "unfunnies" in the last post, that unfunnies like me resort to mean jokes

Actually the sanctum of love just wanted to drop off a kitten picture