Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1356 of 2067 [ 33064 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1353, 1354, 1355, 1356, 1357, 1358, 1359 ... 2067  Next

graceksjp
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2019, 6:43 pm

Im currently lying in bed and I can’t sleep for the eight night in a row and I’m exhausted and there’s a light flickering from the broken mini lamp on the other side of the room (Im in a hotel) and the tiny blue charger light is burning my eyeballs and the window is open which I hate but my roomie apparently can’t sleep without and the wind whistling is driving my crazy my mother’s been annoying me all night and I can’t play music without waking up my roomie and I have a 9 hour plane ride tomorrow morning and I can’t sleep on plane rides so it’ll be 9 hours of exhausted misery and uncomfortableness and I move into my college dorm less than 12 hours after my plane lands and I still have ton to do so I’m super stressed already especially since this is my first time having a roommate and I’m lowkey freaking out and I JUST WANT TO SLEEP

livingwithautism
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2019, 7:48 pm

Waiting.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2019, 8:44 pm

Felt old and heavy jogging

But that is to be expected

Because I am old and heavy

caThar4G
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 1:16 am

Probably lost a friend, but I was being honest.
Family issues.
Missing my son, and hurt from my
brother's ignorance
My family trying to treat me like a child
But, I KNOW I'm my son's mother and important for him. I'm not unhappy about this, just how my family treats me.
At digital visitation, my brother didn't wipe off my son's throw up when I asked.
He told me to not focus on that and talk to my son. What the hell? Where did my brother learn to be an ass?
I hope he later understands how mean that is. Especially him having a child of his own.
I just can't believe how cold he can be.
My family needs to get off the high horse.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 1:49 am

Can't sleep

Bowel movement failure

The idiot tried to hand me an apple . Ass hole

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 8:40 am

The eight hour car drive I did yesterday,

livingwithautism
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 9:33 am

Waking up to take my meds.

Yakuzamonroe
Toucan
Toucan

11 Aug 2019, 10:02 am

Yesterday, after a drug trip, I figured out the reason my life is a mess: I'm likely insane ... literally crazy ... And, while I wasn't happy about it, I also felt relieved because I was able to start correcting some rather toxic behaviours.

livingwithautism
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 10:10 am

Being ice cold.

livingwithautism
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 10:22 am

My therapy session is video chat instead of in person.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 9:09 pm

Sleepy

Rolando Morales penis

Friend won't hang out with me

Ate too much

My breasts feel large and heavy

Sore from yesterday

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 11:45 pm

My muscles in my arms were hurting so much,it was like a really sharp stinging pain, I don’t know what happening if it my Aspergers or Cerebral Pasly. I spent a long time in the bathroom, I was sick to my stomach, I felt like throwing up & I felt dizzy. I took Peptio-Bismol & dropped the bottle cap in the toilet.

caThar4G
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2019, 12:47 am

Someone I know a little was drinking heavily today.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2019, 11:12 am

Anxiety.

ConverseFan
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Aug 2019, 11:30 am

I had a meltdown in public. I was with my aide who I sometimes go to the library with. I woke up feeling not so good already though. My mom wanted me to get out of the house today. It started good but then when I was at the library I started to feel really frustrated and overwhelmed. I think it was because I felt tired and didn't really feel like talking. People were talking a lot too. My first reaction during this is to just run away. I did that. I caused people to stare. I feel really embarrassed now. I ended up just hiding. I couldn't deal with the noise or the fact that I was itchy from my shirt tag too. I feel better now and I am in a place I feel more safe but this event still makes me feel unhappy. I just wish I was not so sensitive to everything.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2019, 11:51 am

ConverseFan wrote:
I had a meltdown in public. I was with my aide who I sometimes go to the library with. I woke up feeling not so good already though. My mom wanted me to get out of the house today. It started good but then when I was at the library I started to feel really frustrated and overwhelmed. I think it was because I felt tired and didn't really feel like talking. People were talking a lot too. My first reaction during this is to just run away. I did that. I caused people to stare. I feel really embarrassed now. I ended up just hiding. I couldn't deal with the noise or the fact that I was itchy from my shirt tag too. I feel better now and I am in a place I feel more safe but this event still makes me feel unhappy. I just wish I was not so sensitive to everything.

Aww. I have spent most of today trying to hide in my bedroom.