Page 102 of 919 [ 14699 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 ... 919  Next

gwenevyn
l'esprit de l'escalier
l'esprit de l'escalier

30 Oct 2007, 3:43 am

I confess I just had the most intense, dizzying episode of deja vu I have ever had.

I guess they made some major adjustments in The Matrix tonight. :P

Sometimes I wonder if the only reason I didn't get into drugs is because living in my own mind is already such a trip. Image

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2007, 5:06 am

I confess that a young musician I know is becoming more and more like a little brother to me.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Pikachu
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2007, 2:38 pm

I confess that it has been a long day

There is something else I would like to confess but it maybe best I don't confess it due to it's nature

Allegedly away with the fairies for 6-7 years

Zara
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2007, 4:29 pm

I confess since yesterday I have been occasionally thinking about this girl I saw working at Gamestop when I got the new Phoenix Wright game.
I know this girl... I just can't remember from where. I think I liked her once or something...
I don't believe she noticed me then. I think I'll have to go back the next time I want a game to see her again and figure that out.

SamuraiSaxen
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2007, 6:02 pm

I confess that I watched the first episode of Sonic Soldier Borgman on Youtube instead of doing my homework :lol:

Icarus_Falling
everyman antihero
everyman antihero

30 Oct 2007, 8:07 pm

I confess; I need to dye my hair blue at least for a day to honour a bet I made and lost. 8O

We got a new air-hockey table at work today, and I made the grievous error of boasting about what an astoundingly good air-hockey player I used to be back in the days of yore (i.e. the days of quarter arcades). I really was quite good; and this led me to commit the sin of cockiness, and start bragging about how I was declaring myself the team champion without even having played on the table at all. I did this to several friends over lunch. And one of them was like, "Oh, really?" and challenged me to a match; damn my spider sense failed me there; in retrospect I heard the truth of things in his voice, but wasn't paying attention....

Anyway, me, brimming with my cockiness (this is one of my tragic flaws), felt compelled to up the stakes. I challenged everyone at the table (4 other guys) that I could defeat them all in a row. And when upping the stakes, I tossed out the crazy notion that if I couldn't back my cocky claim, I'd dye my hair the colour of their choice for at least a day. But if I won, all of them would have to do the same for me.

So we head down, and I start with the guy who challenged me. And I lost; in fact, it would not be a stretch to say I got my ass handed to me. :o And afterwards I'm like, "What the hell? I must be getting old." But the friend who beat me then took the opportunity to let me know that his family owned an air-hockey table when he was growing up, and he played all the time, whenever he wanted, against his brothers and sister. 8O Oops. That's what I get for underestimating my opponent. :oops:

So, they were going to go with PINK 8O 8O 8O because they knew I'd hate that, but I begged for clemency on account of the withheld "I grew up with an air hockey table" knowledge, and got away with the much more reasonable color of blue.

NOW I'm trying to decide; should I go with temporary colour and just do it for a day? Or should I go to Fantastic Sam's and get my hair bleached and permanently died blue?

I confess, I'm tempted to go permanent. 8)

Good fortune,

- A day in the life of Icarus...

Icarus_Falling
everyman antihero
everyman antihero

30 Oct 2007, 8:10 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
I confess that Monopoly is my favourite game, and it has to be the original.

I love Monopoly! :o :D I have an uber-refined strategy that brings things as close to the luck of the dice as they can get. I'd challenge you to a match, but after that last post... I think I need to cool my jets for a bit. :roll:

Good fortune,

- Icarus does not pass Go, does not collect 200$, but rather goes directly to jail...

Berserker
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2007, 8:14 pm

I confess that I like being called Berserker more than RedMage.

Last edited by Berserker on 30 Oct 2007, 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trekkie91405
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

Location: Inside a room in which only myself and Michael Crawford are allowed... *wink wink*

30 Oct 2007, 8:54 pm

I confess: I want to do things to Spock that everyone here would be shocked or disgusted by.

Icarus_Falling
everyman antihero
everyman antihero

31 Oct 2007, 12:39 am

I have been watching random episodes of Deep Space 9 before bed recently. I don't even look at what I'm grabbing; I just grab a DVD, pop it in, pick one of the four episodes, and hit play. It's my own "play on random" method. It’s just a bit of familiar sci-fi unwinder to help slip out of the day.

Tonight, I happened to put on the series 7 episode, "Chrysalis". I'd seen it before, knew what the story was about, knew what happened and how things turned out...

I confess... I've never before seen it in quite the light as I did just now. I wish I would not have watched it.

Good fortune,

- Icarus would have felt the same things, and made the same mistakes...

HappyBastard
Butterfly
Butterfly

31 Oct 2007, 12:44 am

I confess sto being a drunken fool.

Berserker
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2007, 12:47 am

I confess that my username suits me, as I used to go berserk.

Pikachu
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2007, 3:10 pm

I confess that I have eaten one pack of cough sweets and gone onto the next one in the space of 3 and a half hours

Allegedly away with the fairies for 6-7 years

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2007, 6:22 pm

Berserker wrote:
I confess that my username suits me, as I used to go berserk.

hi RedMage :mrgreen:

clumsINESs
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

31 Oct 2007, 6:35 pm

I confess that I ate 2 chocolate bars today.By myself.Would eat another if I had one.
I love chocolate!!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2007, 8:12 pm

I confess to Almighty Aspie that the Halloween, Christmas, and Valentine's Day cards that are sold at school are nothing more than a popularity contest.