Anyone else wants to return as a vengeful ghost?

Page 1 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

pokeystinker
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Oct 2024, 11:27 am

To haunt those who've wronged them?

I've a long list of people I'd like to frighten the s**t out of. Not for them to drop dead, just enough to unnerve them. The way they've unnerved me for the things they've done to me.

But chance would be a fine thing.

(GENESIS)

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2024, 11:30 am

Sounds fun

pokeystinker
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Oct 2024, 11:33 am

babybird wrote:
Sounds fun

Would be fun indeed. Glaring at them, paralysing them with fear and then doing it every night just to f**k with them.

(GENESIS)

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2024, 11:42 am

:lol:

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2024, 12:13 pm

It would be funny when it comes to some folks who have wronged me in the past - there was Casper the friendly ghost and I will be Magda the unfriendly ghost :D When I die, I don't want to enter the tunnel with the light at the end yet, no, I'm going to stay on Earth for some time and scare the s**t out of those whom I don't like. :twisted:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2024, 12:21 pm

I feel like I'd quickly get distracted by everything else I could do as a ghost.

"Many of us like to ask ourselves, What would I do if I was alive during slavery? Or the Jim Crow South? Or apartheid? What would I do if my country was committing genocide?' The answer is, you're doing it. Right now." —Former U.S. Airman (Air Force) Aaron Bushnell

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2024, 1:25 pm

Nah.

I'd rather be free than bother with someone I wouldn't, let alone shouldn't be spending any more moment over.

If I want to curse someone, I prefer doing it while living and let it be a force independent of me past my lifetime.

If anything...
I'd just be a vengeful guardian for someone I'd hold dear. Scaring and cursing those who did and will wrong those I cared about.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2024, 1:33 pm

No, I want to be a cute, lovable ghost like Casper who just wants to be friends. And if people run away from me in fear, I'll cry "Oh BOOooo-hoo!" :cry:

:lol:

Okay, not really. But if I did come back as a ghost, what I'd do is float over to the Middle East, and then I'll scare them all and threaten to haunt them if they didn't stop their wars. And then I'd go to Russia and do the same thing. And them maybe I'll go to China and North Korea. Basically I'd just bring peace to the world by scaring everyone straight.

Too bad ghosts don't really exist. Then maybe all the innocent people who have been killed could haunt these scumbags and torture them for the rest of their lives. Maybe possess their furniture or weapons and stuff.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2024, 2:04 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
Okay, not really. But if I did come back as a ghost, what I'd do is float over to the Middle East, and then I'll scare them all and threaten to haunt them if they didn't stop their wars. And then I'd go to Russia and do the same thing. And them maybe I'll go to China and North Korea. Basically I'd just bring peace to the world by scaring everyone straight.

I hope your haunting can actually address the underlying problems, otherwise you'll just end up frustrated like everyone else who's tried to achieve that goal, regardless of means. If a simple solution existed we'd already have world peace.

"Many of us like to ask ourselves, What would I do if I was alive during slavery? Or the Jim Crow South? Or apartheid? What would I do if my country was committing genocide?' The answer is, you're doing it. Right now." —Former U.S. Airman (Air Force) Aaron Bushnell

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2024, 4:47 pm

I'm not big into revenge. I let go of things pretty easy and have no one I could think of tormenting.

That said, I would like to be a mischievous or mildly menacing ghost. It could be fun to float around and mess with random people you see acting like jerks. I don't want to cause serious harm or anything, just mess with them a little bit. That could be amusing.

pokeystinker
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Oct 2024, 6:34 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
lostonearth35 wrote:

I hope your haunting can actually address the underlying problems, otherwise you'll just end up frustrated like everyone else who's tried to achieve that goal, regardless of means. If a simple solution existed we'd already have world peace.

Long-term happiness for many of us, is like peace in the Middle East: it will never happen.

(GENESIS)

pokeystinker
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Oct 2024, 6:35 pm

FleaOfTheChill wrote:
I'm not big into revenge. I let go of things pretty easy and have no one I could think of tormenting.

That said, I would like to be a mischievous or mildly menacing ghost. It could be fun to float around and mess with random people you see acting like jerks. I don't want to cause serious harm or anything, just mess with them a little bit. That could be amusing.

Would be nice being on the giving, rather than the receiving end for once, eh?

(GENESIS)

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2024, 6:39 pm

No. I want to come back as Om Nom to sweeten people up.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2024, 8:32 pm

pokeystinker wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
lostonearth35 wrote:

Long-term happiness for many of us, is like peace in the Middle East: it will never happen.

I'm one of those people, I just don't make it everyone else's problem like being negative is my entire personality. Literally just not giving in to those urges has been significantly helpful, even if it doesn't fix things it provides coping skills to get beyond just moping and spreading misery largely driven by catastrophizing constantly and drawing conclusions based on those premises, just to repeat the process.

pokeystinker
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Oct 2024, 7:23 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
No. I want to come back as Om Nom to sweeten people up.

Why?!

(GENESIS)

pokeystinker
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Oct 2024, 7:26 am

funeralxempire wrote:
pokeystinker wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

I'm one of those people, I just don't make it everyone else's problem like being negative is my entire personality. Literally just not giving in to those urges has been significantly helpful, even if it doesn't fix things it provides coping skills to get beyond just moping and spreading misery largely driven by catastrophizing constantly and drawing conclusions based on those premises, just to repeat the process.

Well, you're entitled to your opinion.

(GENESIS)