What are you eating?/Last thing you ate?

Page 651 of 1256 [ 20095 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 648, 649, 650, 651, 652, 653, 654 ... 1256  Next

justkillingtime
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 6:11 pm

Stouffers. chicken quality has declined. does not seem like real meat. more like scraps of chicken dna pressed together.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 6:53 pm

I made it to the Jamaican Patty store, and had one beef and one jerk chicken. They were delicious!

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 11:32 pm

yakisoba with stir fried zucchini, broccoli, baby portabella mushroom, black sesame seed and tofu. have been trying to practice experimenting with making vegetarian substitutions here and there in case of if to ever cook for one, and to also like the food at least well enough as to not eat animal or subject them to the scent of such foods in their presence... so the sauce was made substituting the oyster sauce with a mushroom based one. also used buckwheat noodles this time.

Kitty4670 wrote:
Lace-Bane wrote:
ramen with furikake salmon... timing everything to be done at the same time was possibly the hardest part.
I wish I can cook.
is there a reason you can’t try learning? cooking does not seem something you either just can or can’t do(unless physically disabled from being able), it appears a skill that you improve upon through regular experience. didn’t even try cooking until age 24, and that was a simple piece of broiled salmon... maybe you could try cooking easy things to begin with using free recipes found online, and work up to more complex things as you start to feel more capable? the hardest part about that ramen was in estimating when to begin heating each individual part of the soup(the most complicated part, the soup base, was prepared without stress for timing prior to making anything else), and then coordinating up to four burners and a broiler by the end so that the food was finished at the same time and neither overdone or under... could have never successfully managed that as a first experiment.

one thing that really helps with difficulties in multitasking is to read through a recipe, and pre-measure all of the ingredients you’ll need to use while cooking into plastic cups or containers, and then line them up in the order they’re called for in the recipe so that when it’s time to cook, there’s no need to scramble about the kitchen trying to hastily measure things. you might move the cat into another room, too... for it’s safety(former girlfriend made mention of having to save a curious kitten from trying to leap into a heated oven once while she was juggling something that was very hot... so, your cat’s safety came to mind) and to remove risk of potential frustrations over potentially messy mischief.

Priola
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

16 Mar 2017, 11:37 pm

Toast with cloudberry jam and rice crackers.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

17 Mar 2017, 3:12 pm

A couple burgers I made, and a bit of an omelette.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 7:04 pm

A hot fudge sundae.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 7:46 pm

Cuban pork chops with rice and beans and fried bananas

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2017, 5:29 am

Nachos.

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2017, 6:37 am

the grandma next door gave us some cake with plums (švestkový koláč) she baked herself :heart:

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2017, 2:32 pm

Chicken nuggets.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2017, 4:40 pm

A small bag of spicy Pop Chips.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2017, 5:04 pm

A late breakfast. Seriously, I haven't eaten a big breakfast for breakfast in some time. I still like the meal, but not so early in the morning, for crying out loud!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 2:10 pm

I had biscotti.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 2:27 pm

Belvita breakfast cookies. I need to eat sooner tomorrow.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 3:28 pm

Baked ziti

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 7:35 pm

I'm waiting for pizza! I can't wait to spend the same amount of money, and instead of waiting an hour for a couple of meals to be delivered to me, make a meal or two for the house and even for guests.

Those were some mighty mighty jalapenos