Page 75 of 386 [ 6162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78 ... 386  Next

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2015, 12:31 pm

My new winter jacket from H&M

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2015, 12:34 pm

I purchased a bar of Toblerone..

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2015, 6:57 pm

Groceries. Got stocked up since I hate going to the store.

Also made an unnecessary DVD purchase online, one day after promising to cut back on unnecessary Blu-ray and DVD purchases. :?

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2015, 10:47 pm

lotsa green tea for the dr. phil diet.

seaweed
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2015, 11:45 pm

a jar of pickles and a bag of pickle chips :mrgreen:

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2015, 1:38 pm

I purchased some fruit bars.. :)

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2015, 9:48 pm

2 bottles of wine for mother and I to share
and 1 bottle of bourbon for me (Cougar)

Apple_in_my_Eye
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2015, 12:51 am

Some wire mesh and screws to try to block the rats from getting into my mother's attic this winter.

And a bunch of $1.69 reading glasses. I lose them all the time and hate having to get a different kind because the kind I was used to isn't sold, anymore. So, I'm stockpiling them.

seaweed
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2015, 11:49 am

got to class late, forgot paper and glasses, proceeded to fall asleep during midterm review, bought some coffee after class.

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2015, 6:30 pm

Placed my pre-order for these, which come out Tuesday:

Image Image

And also threw this in my cart:

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2015, 5:50 am

A "That's Life" colouring in book. It's the first "That's Life" thing I've ever bought (and probably the last, though their puzzle books do tempt me)

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2015, 6:42 am

1 bottle of Go-Shu Sake for 19 something dollars online.

Never tried Sake before. Looking forward to it.

JakeASD
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2015, 7:00 am

"Human, All Too Human Beyond Good & Evil", by Nietzsche
Guinness World Records 2016
"Grandpa's Great Escape" by David Walliams
CSX Heart Rate Monitor

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2015, 7:32 am

I must be really stressed cause I bought a ton of stuff. A twig tree for the fireplace from where else but QVC - arrives today. Then I want to re-caulk the shower so I have to let it dry out a bit cause I shower everyday. To get that accomplished I got a new rose shower curtain and liner for the other bathroom, a tub liner, new towel sets. Then school starts today (this is the reason I'm stressed of course). I read the syllabus and found out that we will have to upload our papers in pdf format to some dropbox. Wth? So I went on my favorite website (Amazon) and found a scanner for documents and it just has to have a feeder so that upped the price an extra $15 so it came out to $100. Whatever. Now I have to figure out how to use that. Oh, I forgot, I had to also buy a lab coat and goggles. Time to get ready for school or as they say "time to make the donuts". Crap.

I hate mornings. I got up in the morning before and it was awful. (I'm sure Grumpy Cat has probably said this) Guess what, it's still awful.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2015, 10:02 am

nurseangela wrote:
I must be really stressed cause I bought a ton of stuff. A twig tree for the fireplace from where else but QVC - arrives today. Then I want to re-caulk the shower so I have to let it dry out a bit cause I shower everyday. To get that accomplished I got a new rose shower curtain and liner for the other bathroom, a tub liner, new towel sets. Then school starts today (this is the reason I'm stressed of course). I read the syllabus and found out that we will have to upload our papers in pdf format to some dropbox. Wth? So I went on my favorite website (Amazon) and found a scanner for documents and it just has to have a feeder so that upped the price an extra $15 so it came out to $100. Whatever. Now I have to figure out how to use that. Oh, I forgot, I had to also buy a lab coat and goggles. Time to get ready for school or as they say "time to make the donuts". Crap.

I hate mornings. I got up in the morning before and it was awful. (I'm sure Grumpy Cat has probably said this) Guess what, it's still awful.

You really don't need a scanner upload your papers. Most word processing applications nowadays will let you save to .pdf. Even if your word processor doesn't support .pdf, you can install a printer driver that will print your work to .pdf.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2015, 1:06 pm

I recently purchased a document shredder.. :twisted: