Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 747 of 2069 [ 33092 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 744, 745, 746, 747, 748, 749, 750 ... 2069  Next

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 3:21 pm

Despite having good test results on my EEG, I am told that there is a small chance that I could have another seizure. I'm scared to wean off my meds.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 7:38 pm

I wasn't able to get the LARGE packages of toilet paper and paper towels, today, when I went grocery shopping----so, I'm gonna have to make another trip to the GOOD store, but it takes 3 buses to get there, and that's a drag.

boredome
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 9:25 pm

couldn't find a VGA to DVI converter easily

chapstan
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

22 May 2015, 9:47 pm

Well I was happy to be there for my daughter when she had a meltdown about the jerk who dumped her a few weeks ago, but unhappy that she was in pain and no real answer for why are guys jerks so much.

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2015, 6:01 am

I dropped a small bowl of fruit salad. This time the bowl didn't break and the only mess it made was the juice that leaked out through the gap between the bowl and the wrap that was covering it. It annoyed me pretty badly nonetheless.

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2015, 9:30 am

I was planning to take my husband to my mom's house tomorrow for his birthday, but that may not happen because my SIL and her husband may visit that day. This is important because my mom has a birthday present for him.

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2015, 11:17 am

WitchsCat wrote:
I was planning to take my husband to my mom's house tomorrow for his birthday, but that may not happen because my SIL and her husband may visit that day. This is important because my mom has a birthday present for him.

We've got this problem resolved, but now, one of my thank you notes came back because I forgot to put an address on it. Not only do I have to find the address, but I have to wait until Tuesday to remail it because of the holiday weekend. It's not fair; I just wanted to make sure everyone got these. :(

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2015, 12:02 pm

I made coffee but I have no one to drink it with

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2015, 5:35 pm

There's a new problem every day, it seems.

Worst move ever.

weirdspacebird
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 May 2015, 5:56 pm

I am waiting on three separate emails. My body is in pain, not functioning, on lock down just like my emotions. Even though they aren't my hair and my face feel filthy. Lots of sensory issues. One person did answer an email but did not answer the very important question that I asked of them. Too much cleaning to do. I keep flitting from task to task and forgetting what I'm doing, where. Have accomplished very little. Have not been able to indulge my special interest in over a month.

Someone who likes to use our home as a hotel has announced that she is arriving this Monday if and when she feels like it. When these people come they treat me like I'm a roach getting in the way of their exclusive spa experience just by using *my* bathroom and *my* living area. I'm probably just projecting but I think this person really judges me for being so unaccomplished, being single, unemployed, friendless, and for still living with my parents etc etc. There are other people on the spectrum in my family and this person and her family all talk vicious s**t about them so I don't think I would be any different.

I've taken a full dose of my anti-anxiety meds and want to take more. I want to scream or check myself into an institution or both but neither of those is an option.

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2015, 9:06 pm

Almost non-stop panic attacks since I moved back in with my parents. Everything feels awkward, wrong, and uncomfortable. I need to see about Section 8. Want my own place. And yet even calling around is too much for me. I can't even call to order a pizza. Never felt more trapped and without options.

AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2015, 10:08 pm

A perfect example of a Florida driver made a ding in the family car by backing up into us in the parking lot.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2015, 2:22 am

I've got a continuous headache from an injury I got yesterday morning.

I think I'm going to fail my course. It's all too complicated for me and when I ask people for help they find my questions so elementary they're probably wondering why I started this course in the first place.

How can it be that nearly everyone I know got a degree in a university and I can't even complete a simple course at a community college? At work I feel like I'm the dumbest guy in the room. Am I really such a simpleton?

Girlwithaspergers
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2015, 8:46 am

my phony period

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2015, 2:17 pm

I have a lot to do.

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2015, 3:56 pm

I totally forgot I had a meeting with my job coach today, so I ended up rescheduling it.