Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 750 of 2069 [ 33092 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 747, 748, 749, 750, 751, 752, 753 ... 2069  Next

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2015, 3:33 pm

I just knocked over a glass with tea in it on my messy desk. It's much harder to clean the mess when the desk already has a mess on it. To make it worse the tea spilled on the carpet as well.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2015, 8:45 pm

Had a mole removed today and it is super sore tonight.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2015, 8:40 am

There are workmen, somewhere in the building, and the noise is about to drive me, t'drink! (JUST an expression!)

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2015, 11:12 am

mother.

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2015, 1:02 pm

When I was at the library today, I couldn't remember my library PIN number to check out my books, so I had to ask a librarian for help. It was so embarrassing because of my bad social skills. I also learned that I had a 50 cent fine to pay as a result of my mom's DVDs being a day late? Why the f*** should I be responsible for them, and can't she get her own library card? I don't think I want to read my books right now. This is the last time I am checking out books from a library. Period.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2015, 1:34 pm

so many appointments today.

Aprilviolets
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2015, 8:48 pm

Woke up this morning with a sore throat.

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2015, 1:21 am

The heat is insufferable, and it's not even July yet. Gonna be one awful summer.

Hypnotized
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Jun 2015, 3:23 am

I can't help but feeling that my crush doesn't have any feelings for me.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2015, 10:51 am

Waiting for my mom to finish shopping in the heat.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2015, 2:22 pm

Last night I felt like I had gotten an eyelash or something in my left eye. This seems to happen a lot and just when I'm ready for bed. I kept trying to get it out , but I couldn't find anything and using eye drops didn't seem to help much so I went to bed still feeling like something is painfully and uncomfortably under my lower left eyelid. When I woke up this morning the eyelid was red, crusty and very sore. It still is. Of course I can't touch it if I want it to heal, but I just can't leave it alone, what is wrong with me?? I sure hope I don't get an infection.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in capitalistic police state called USA

04 Jun 2015, 4:01 pm

Me right hip started hurting when I went out today.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

boredome
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2015, 12:13 am

Why won't it work!!

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2015, 2:43 am

My incompetent and overconfident coworker never seems to wake up to the fact that her work stinks as beautifully as a sticky piece of feces after a month of constipation and that her overconfidence is almost criminal.

Caesar
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2015, 11:02 am

There's a movie coming out and I'm thinking about auditioning.
But if I get cast (Which I don't expect because a lot of people are gonna audition) than the movie will be recorded around November, and I have my internship around that time and I don't think I can miss that time because I still need to get the amount of hours that I worked as an intern for the company for my college.

I have no idea if I'm gonna sign up for the auditions or not, we don't even know if the company is gonna make another movie (I also auditioned for their previous movie last year) there's a chance that they will but that will also take time because preparing for a movie is a lot of hard work, but the hard work becomes an Awesome movie :U

The good thing about auditioning is that even if I don't get cast, they still save my audition tape in their casting files where they also have my audition tape from 2014.
Oh well, I won't give up and there are still other movies, TV shows, commercials etc where I can audition for and I'll get cast eventually :U

Don't give up guys!

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2015, 12:46 pm

I am a little extra tired today.